the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mich. oil 'tragedy of historic proportions' military leap?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Mich. oil 'tragedy of historic proportions' military leap? Empty
PostSubject: Mich. oil 'tragedy of historic proportions' military leap?   Mich. oil 'tragedy of historic proportions' military leap? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:38 am

http://www.examiner.com/x-10438-Human-Rights-Examiner~y2010m7d29-Mich-oil-tragedy-of-historic-proportions-military-leap

Michigan's Kalamazoo River oil "spill," believed to be over one million gallons, is possibly leading the nation toward both tragedy and dictatorship with military powers of historic proportions under Obama's National Emergency he declared, now with American troops poised for urban duty and Canadian troops on 72-hour stand-by. This latest "spill" is possibly a military leap not for mankind, but for New World Order that it serves.

Why the delayed response?

Michigan Governor Jennifer Granholm is "sharply criticizing efforts to contain the spill" and warning of a "tragedy of historic proportions" if oil reaches Lake Michigan, only some 80 miles downstream according to AP. The oil is almost half-way there. (Detroit News)

The United States remains under the National Emergency that President Obama declared after the government manipulated H1N1 swine flu ‘pandemic’ data, as Dr. Mercola and NVIC's Barbara Loe Fisher alerted Americans.

Just another acccident or on purpose. This may be fearmongering by the blogger but my reason for posting this is......

Remember Obama's statement when asked why they weren't bringing in more oil skimmers to the gulf? >>>>>>>>

He said "What if they are needed elsewhere"? Is this their plan to have numerous oil spills so the can inact the military? Some food for thought imo.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Mich. oil 'tragedy of historic proportions' military leap?   Mich. oil 'tragedy of historic proportions' military leap? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:49 am

sunny

M
i don't feel a report of what IS happening as fear-mongering

i saw the info on the china oil problem and on this one and was wondering if it is all orchestrated
and, if so, for what reason.. scratch

is it a smoke and mirrors game to get our attention from elsewhere ?

or is it simply that we aren't supposed to mess with the oil anymore?

here is western pa we have deep drilling called marcellus or fracking..
http://www.marcellus-shale.us/
they go down a mile or more into the shale and then make an angled (90 degree) turn and go sideways
they put some chemicals and high pressure water to frack the shale and force the gas up...
lots of concern and meetings lately
two have blown up in recent weeks along with a regular gas well...also there have been multiple gas line explosions

it all makes me wonder just wtf IS going on...

came back
never let it be said i don't get answers.. lol!

what if..just plain ass what if here

what if... those in charge are trying to keep us tied to old
and what if ....it is yet another "group" (for lack of a better word)
that is wreckin the first groups plans and blowing up the supply lines

what if.... the only way to get humans attention onto 'better' ways such as free energy
is to eliminate the old ways..cause we all know that humans are very slow to let go of the old
bird in hand is worth two in the bush mentality

what if ...the earth is tired of us using

what if.. we are looking at this all wrong

what if.. we ask for an answer instead of jumping to a conclusion based on what we think we know

got a bunch more but i think that's enough for now..gotta go think on this a bit as i feel some type
of turning point is here

scratch

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Mich. oil 'tragedy of historic proportions' military leap?   Mich. oil 'tragedy of historic proportions' military leap? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:16 am

Nice report Mic. Is it not obvious that since the oil blowout in the Gulf of Mexico how they now report the spilled oil???

They are calling it gallons, instead of the term barrels being used to describe the amount spilled. This has happened only since the BP blowout.

They use this term to make it sound like a much smaller amount.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Mich. oil 'tragedy of historic proportions' military leap?   Mich. oil 'tragedy of historic proportions' military leap? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:17 am

Good questions sky.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Mich. oil 'tragedy of historic proportions' military leap?   Mich. oil 'tragedy of historic proportions' military leap? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:48 am

Good questions Sky.

Perhaps this is part of the paradigm shift. Tough medicine but maybe the only way to get the message across that we must get away from fossil fuel for many reasons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mich. oil 'tragedy of historic proportions' military leap?   Mich. oil 'tragedy of historic proportions' military leap? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mich. oil 'tragedy of historic proportions' military leap?
Page 1 of 1