the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stand your ground! Trust no-one - except yourself!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Stand your ground! Trust no-one - except yourself!  Empty
PostSubject: Stand your ground! Trust no-one - except yourself!    Stand your ground! Trust no-one - except yourself!  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:39 pm

From: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?13753-Stand-your-ground!-Trust-no-one-except-yourself!

Don’t trust me – for I am the only one explicitly allowed to do this in respect of myself.

Consider not trusting them, who are your other-selves either, for they are not you in this moment of choice.

Always trust yourself!

It doesn’t matter which person on this forum it is, regardless of their celebrity status or otherwise, or if they have been “approved” (anointed) by respected individuals. Members of all ranks and levels of respect – are just people on a forum exchanging ideas – all of which are abstractly valid and worthy of consideration.

Trust of such a quality, that you would lay down your life for the consequences – or that could even set the direction of your immediate future spiritual path, or would cause you to join and stand with the trusted no matter what, is a unique and powerful construct.

Consider for example that high trust between a beautifully and harmoniously mated pair - it is a spiritual as well as mental dynamic.

No such thing could be fully forged on a forum! I personally think that if you believe it can, you are being deluded. People who are recently finding their world rocked and becoming aware of the changes in the status quo are ripe for this delusion. Trust at this level is an OATH, a contract, with consequences that are not always clear.

When I see people on this forum say I trust Bill or I trust {whoever} it makes me think – what is really meant? Can you trust someone just because another says you can? Personally I read it as a highlighter or marker of validity. For certain people like Bill, it is a bigger and brighter marker than other peoples might have.

To me this is respecting opinion not trusting it.

Blind trust is giving away your power and your responsibility to discern the truth for yourself. Is this not intellectually lazy? Is this not very dangerous in some circumstances?

If you subscribe the notion that we are all ourselves, fragments of the creator experiencing one and all together, as co-creators, you may well understand the importance of getting it right and your responsibility for doing this correctly and trying your hardest to avoid errors.

Discriminate before you assimilate new ideas!

Recently and the cause for this post, is that I have seen troubling and “zealot” like displays of apparent consent on this forum. I see freewill being exercised but in a way that strikes me as unwise or not fully thought through. You are free to do it – don’t get me wrong about that.

This is an opinion only and I understand I have no right to tell you want to do, but I do have a right to express the idea. I do it because I feel I have to.

It is my belief that we are a hairs breadth away from realizing how very powerful we are and what awesome responsibility we have for that power. Please don't get yourselves unnecessarily distracted from that path. This forum has proven time and time again that we can all learn without giving away our power or undertaking unreasonable obligations - why start doing it now?

Please don’t give that power away to people who do understand it, before you understand it yourself.

Stand in your own power.

The truth is within you!

Stand your ground!

Please.

Love

John..

Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

Number of posts : 352
Humor : Niccolò Machiavelli
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Stand your ground! Trust no-one - except yourself!    Stand your ground! Trust no-one - except yourself!  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:06 pm

Love yourself before you can love someone else.

Quote :
If you subscribe the notion that we are all ourselves, fragments of the creator experiencing one and all together, as co-creators, you may well understand the importance of getting it right and your responsibility for doing this correctly and trying your hardest to avoid errors.

So you are a reflection-part of myself, i only have to understand what part you play.

And thincking of this:
Maybe i can trust you, by making me thinck this true.

So i try to share my truth, after you expanded it.

bump

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardgeert?feature=mexp
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Stand your ground! Trust no-one - except yourself!    Stand your ground! Trust no-one - except yourself!  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 2:55 pm

LOL - Yes, I concur
Back to top Go down
LongHunter
LongHunter

Number of posts : 562
Humor : If necessary
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Stand your ground! Trust no-one - except yourself!    Stand your ground! Trust no-one - except yourself!  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:34 am

I tend to hold most of my trust in those who are able to make eye contact with me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stand your ground! Trust no-one - except yourself!    Stand your ground! Trust no-one - except yourself!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stand your ground! Trust no-one - except yourself!
Page 1 of 1