the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Comet Elenin......

Go down 
+5
Reunite
skywatcher
Biggles
sky otter
micjer
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Comet Elenin...... Empty
PostSubject: Comet Elenin......   Comet Elenin...... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:16 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C/2010_X1

Comet C/2010 X1 (Elenin) is a long-period comet discovered by Russian astronomer Leonid Elenin on December 10, 2010 at International Scientific Optical Network's robotic observatory near Mayhill, New Mexico, U.S.A.

COMET PASSING EARTH NOVEMBER 2011

11 11

Comet Elenin...... Test6604

Last edited by micjer on Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Comet Elenin...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comet Elenin......   Comet Elenin...... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:20 pm

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Comet Elenin...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comet Elenin......   Comet Elenin...... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 7:42 pm

rainbow heart

interesting about the comet mic..really really interesting and the tim line is agreeing with a few other things
cliff high is called for march and nove bad to worst times
the guy on coast to coast quotes the maya as 2012 is erally 0ct 28 or 29 of 2011
and the woman this person is quoteina dns howing is none other than
laura knight jadczk ..isn't she the cassiopia lady?

this poster has 38 other vids and some are about the gov doing testing on her
and another about the elite getting on their noahs ark to get outta here

so much noisy info coming in..what to think hypnotisedb
the comet is very intersting stuff

of course i had to go look for more

sky and telescope had some interesting things and makes this funny statment:
It is called Elenin since it was discovered by Leonid Elenin. I expect the internet to soon be ringing with rumors and news bytes about this comet. For now, there isn't much to say so I'm sharing what I've received in private from an astronomer at a big observatory that shall remain anonymous for the moment. He says:
1.It is too early to accurately predict the future path - it's orbital parameters haven't been revised.

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/221672

http://spaceobs.org/en/tag/comet-elenin/

It has been a month since the discovery of the first Russian comet, and tonight the Minor Planet Center has released a circular with a refined, official comet orbit. The eccentricity is greater than one, which means the comet has a hyperbolic orbit. The perihelion date is September 9, 2011 with a precision of +/- 1.7 days. The perihelion distance is 0.4762 (+/-0.008 a.u.).

At the moment there are 67 comets known with hyperbolic orbits and a perihelion inside the orbit of the Earth.

http://reinep.wordpress.com/2011/01/18/comet-elenin-could-hit-earth/

Comet Elenin was just discovered this past Dec. 2010 by a Russian Astronomer Leonid Elenin. The question is why media hasn’t said anything about it? They have always made a big fuzz in the past about found comets. Is it because it is going to be coming a little too close for comfort and they don’t want people freaking out?

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/221672

Comet Elenin is Coming!
Sun, 16 Jan 2011 12:57 CSTLaura Knight Jadczyk
Sott.net One of the members of our research team is an astronomer at a large observatory. We've been having a number of exchanges about the theories of James McCanney. Unfortunately, I can't find any really good videos of McCanney talking about his ideas. I did find the following which are basically just audio with minimal graphics. They do explain his ideas so have a listen before you continue on. If anybody has links to better videos, please let me know!
2 vids
Okay, now you know a bit about the possibilities of comets as parts of the Electric Solar System. McCanney cites all the strange weather on earth, strange behavior of the sun, that arrived in tandem with Comet Hale-Bopp. So now along comes Comet Elenin. Let's start with the likely trajectory. On the image, which came from my astronomer friend, it looks like this:

just type in the name of the comet..tons of stuff
Sleep
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Comet Elenin...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comet Elenin......   Comet Elenin...... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:33 am

Any chance this comet will be blue???

Hopi Prophecy?

"The Fourth World shall end soon, and the Fifth World will begin. This the elders everywhere know. The Signs over many years have been fulfilled, and so few are left. "

"This is the First Sign: We are told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana men who took the land that was not theirs. And men who struck their enemies with thunder.

"This is the Second Sign: Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices. In his youth, my father saw this prophecy come true with his eyes -- the white men bringing their families in wagons across the prairies."

"This is the Third Sign: A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the land in large numbers. These White Feather saw with his eyes -- the coming of the white men's cattle."

"This is the Fourth Sign: The land will be crossed by snakes of iron."

"This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web."

"This is the Sixth sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun."

"This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it."

"This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom.

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.

http://www.crystalinks.com/hopi2.html

Some say the blue star prophecy has already been fulfilled. I am not so convinced. The prophecies seem to be in order, and we just recently had the gulf oil spill. Currently I feel the young people of the world are beginning to rise up in defiance of the old paradigm.

So I feel that the last prophecy of the blue star is yet to come.

Comet Elenin...... Th1111

The 11 11 phenomena has been going on for a while and has to have significance. Is this IT????
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Comet Elenin...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comet Elenin......   Comet Elenin...... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:19 am

rainbow heart

Mic
i have gone thur these before and always took the last one as the moon or a planet or maybe even a ufo mother ship
but reading it just now..i got a cold chill and thought..does this mean the space station???

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star.

affraid
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Comet Elenin...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comet Elenin......   Comet Elenin...... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:43 am

Well it certainly does fit doesn't it. Dwelling place above the earth.

So would a magnetic storm bring it down? Or would debris from a comet hitting it, make it malfunction? More things to think about. scratch
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Comet Elenin...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comet Elenin......   Comet Elenin...... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:45 am

Is This The Prophisized Comet Here?

The late seer Veronica Lueken propesied in the 70s and 80s about a giant comet wreaking havoc upon earth and sun.

JULY 25, 1973 - Veronica is shown in vision: I see a large globe suspended in the air. It is the globe of the earth. I see this large ball. It's heading very fast, with its long tail behind it giving off these gases. It's very big, and it's very long. And way off in the distance, I can see what is a ball; it's a sun. It's very burning and red.

Now the tail is, seems to be blowing over to the sun. It seems to be going all around the sun as though it's being pulled in. But no, now the ball is beginning to turn; it's bouncing.

And now the ball is making a dive into the path of the earth. Now it's caught like a top, and it's spinning. And it's starting to go around, around, around the earth, and the tail now is pulling away from the sun. And the ball is going around the earth, and the tail now is starting to drift over onto the earth.

I see now the ocean, the waters. I see the waters, I see the waters churning up, and this land is just going down into the water. (vol I page 117)
I think what she means here by the tail is pulling away from the Sun is that it is pointing away from the Sun. Because of solar wind, the tail of any comet will always point away from the Sun, regardless of what direction it is going. When this ball circles Earth, and is between the Sun and Earth, solar wind will be blowing the tail onto Earth.

http://www.futurerevealed.com/christian/catholic/veronica-lueken.html

Historical references for Planet X/Wormwood:

The Babylonians and Mesopotamians called it Marduk, The King of The Heavens and The Great Heavenly Body.

The ancient Hebrews referred to it as the Winged Globe because of its long orbit high among the stars.

The Greeks called it Nemesis.

Prophets have named it The Blue Star, The Red Star, The Fiery Messenger, Hercobulus and The Comet of Doom among others.

The Sumerians also had a name for its approximate 3600-year orbit (a Shar).

The ancient Hindu astronomers named Treta Yuga (3600 years) and the destruction it causes Kali Yuga.

It is mentioned in Bible Revelation as Wormwood for its’ dusty passage caused the waters to be bitter.

*The evidence supporting previous passage of our binary Brown Dwarf star is extensive once researched and understood. No matter what the name used, it is the same object that has the same destructive effects during it's crossing.

http://www.poleshift2011.com/

Last edited by micjer on Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Comet Elenin...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comet Elenin......   Comet Elenin...... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:48 am

Now Sky this part is for you. She also had the following vision.....this is too weird....

On December 24, 1973 the seer was given a vision by Mother Mary that showed her how the Space Station (presently under construction) was blown to pieces by the comet. Veronica described the vision thusly: "I can see that great ball (the comet) again. It's very large, very large. Oh, my goodness! And now there's also something over to the left of the ball. It looks like a space-ship or something long with casing (the space station). And I see that it's behind it, but all of a sudden I see the top of this metal casing blow off; like disintegrating from the intense heat of this large ball (the comet). Oh, my goodness! The smoke! Oh! my goodness! I see now there are people inside of this metal-like casing starting to explode. And it just blew into a million pieces and there's nothing left of it. I can't see anything; it just seemed to explode and be carried away by a great force. There's not a thing left of it."

http://www.rense.com/general35/proh.htm
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Comet Elenin...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comet Elenin......   Comet Elenin...... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:09 am

lol!

just lost a long post..so i guess it doesn't apply

but could she be referring to the challenger blowing up.. scratch

and the wife was shot and the husband heading into space are they both to be martyrs?
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Comet Elenin...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comet Elenin......   Comet Elenin...... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:27 pm

It is not what the MSM is telling us on this issue. It is what they are not!

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Comet Elenin...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comet Elenin......   Comet Elenin...... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:29 pm

Here is an interesting thread whereby a person has calculated that this comet is huge!!!

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1382235/pg1
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Comet Elenin...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comet Elenin......   Comet Elenin...... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:29 pm

micjer wrote:
It is not what the MSM is telling us on this issue. It is what they are not!

I would say their building their arcs and bunkers or have already done so. Of course there is not enough room for everybody is there, only those they deem of use to them.

Your right of course I think come October and November where in for shtf stuff and by that time maybe the general populace will wake up, or will they? Maybe they wont want to and stick their heads in the sand as it will be too much for them to contemplate too soon, while all of us have been on the road for quite a while now.

I dont personally think their arcs and bunkers are going to save them though, so are you listening up idiots that are, they wont save you and that's that and I just know that.

Yep and the way that time has been going and what has happened recently it will be October/November before you know it.

Not much time for me by the time I get the furries, but still I will have something to cuddle when the shit she hits.

The other thing of course is I have still been noticing the 11:11 phenomenon, but mainly on the computer clock. Like I will for some reason and it will be 11:11.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Comet Elenin...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comet Elenin......   Comet Elenin...... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:03 pm

The further a comet goes out into space in its orbit, the more it affects the sun when it arrives.

Apparantly comets are not just a giant snowball as we have been led to believe. They have suppressed this info because the truth will rewrite many science books.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

Comet Elenin...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comet Elenin......   Comet Elenin...... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:47 am

Maybe this page might explain the Illuminati significance of 11 11.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/wtc/index02.htm
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Biggles
Biggles

Comet Elenin...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comet Elenin......   Comet Elenin...... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 2:51 am

skywatcher wrote:
Maybe this page might explain the Illuminati significance of 11 11.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/wtc/index02.htm

Ooh, thanks skywatcher, goin to look thanks.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Comet Elenin...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comet Elenin......   Comet Elenin...... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 5:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Comet Elenin...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comet Elenin......   Comet Elenin...... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 6:03 pm

I wonder how far away it is now scratch Guess we will find out soon enough.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Comet Elenin...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comet Elenin......   Comet Elenin...... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:00 pm

Gio had this on his thread, but it applies here also.

Greetings,

i sense this will resonate with many who follow this thread...what will be will be...

From James ~

# 6082 Elenin is Nibiru Elenin is Nibiru

"I was in deep meditation and was given two dates. I was told Nibiru is real and
it will be coming in September where its influences will be undeniably felt. I
was also told it is already perturbing the Earth and all the other planets in
the solar system. I was also told after November it will be over. The next thing
they said was a slow moving ship of massive proportions will be here in
November. They are ancient ancestors, extremely evolved beings; which are here
to help. There are many prophecies about this in many indigenous cultures. There
are days of darkness and days of light with many upheavals such as quakes,
volcanoes, and tsunamis. This link just may put all the pieces together and the
science behind this event. I would caution not to get into fear as Baba Ji says
it is time to lovingly and joyously prepare and don't blame the messenger. I
hope I am wrong about this but not saying anything would weigh heavy on my soul.
Lets ask for some major divine intervention on this."

Note; James attached this video to this message:

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Comet Elenin...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comet Elenin......   Comet Elenin...... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:17 pm

Notice how Morgan Freeman plays a black president. Sobering.

Comet Elenin...... Morgan
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Comet Elenin...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comet Elenin......   Comet Elenin...... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:44 pm

http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=C%2F2010%20X1;orb=1;cov=0;log=0;cad=1#orb

Sorry to keep posting this, but I don't want you guys (and gals) to miss out on this information. Basically it is saying that whatever this comet is, it seems to be having dramatic results here on earth. When the sun, the earth and this thing line up, there has been a major earthquake that has resulted.

Click on the first link to run the computer simulator and see for yourself.

Feb 27 2010-------------> Chile 8.9

Mar 11 2011-------------> Japan 9.0

Sept-Nov 2011---------->Predicted chaos.

Now here is the wild thing. The fourth time these three things line up is Dec 21 2012!!!!!!

After this the object is heading away so that it has no further effect on earth.....until it comes back in thousands of years!!!
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Comet Elenin...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comet Elenin......   Comet Elenin...... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:52 pm

micjer wrote:
http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=C%2F2010%20X1;orb=1;cov=0;log=0;cad=1#orb

Sorry to keep posting this, but I don't want you guys (and gals) to miss out on this information. Basically it is saying that whatever this comet is, it seems to be having dramatic results here on earth. When the sun, the earth and this thing line up, there has been a major earthquake that has resulted.

Click on the first link to run the computer simulator and see for yourself.

Feb 27 2010-------------> Chile 8.9

Mar 11 2011-------------> Japan 9.0

Sept-Nov 2011---------->Predicted chaos.

Now here is the wild thing. The fourth time these three things line up is Dec 21 2012!!!!!!

After this the object is heading away so that it has no further effect on earth.....until it comes back in thousands of years!!!

Yep I did all the reading and viewing and it is certainly telling all this information.

September/October is going to be of real concern for me regarding the earth, and there is too much information from different sources regarding the above date of Dec 21, 2012.

I think I will enjoy my coffee while I am still able to Mic.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Comet Elenin...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comet Elenin......   Comet Elenin...... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:52 am

Quote :
I think I will enjoy my coffee while I am still able to Mic.

That is the right attitude.

This whole thing may be nothing. However we will watch very closely, and if the shoe fits even more as we go along, at least we will have time to get a little more prepared. We need to think about the worst case scenario, and have a plan in place.

Definately I would not want to be near a coast of any major continent during this time. The Japan tsunami is fresh in our minds and we can see how quickly things can be turned upside down. Water, food and medicines should be stocked up on also, if this thing develops any further.

For this thing to be Nibiru/Wormwood it would have to be on a 3600 (approx) year orbit. I wonder if anyone has done the math/calculations.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Comet Elenin...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comet Elenin......   Comet Elenin...... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:21 am

I was going to ask you what your plan is preparing for the next 12 or more months Mic.

Now I suppose we could stock up on freeze dried food, dried food, water and things but there are some medications that I could not stockpile even if I wanted to.

I would get very sick very fast if I could not stockpile the medications that keep me going and I have worried about this for a while now. Short of robbing a pharmacy at gun point asking them to throw the prescription stuff I can only get every fortnight now on a script into a bag to last for more than six months is very much a worry for me.

My mental health medication includes Efexor-XR 150 mg a day and if I forget to take it for a day I get side effect symptoms which make me incredibly dizzy. But that medication keeps me from becoming extremely suicidal, part of my illness. Without this type of med for six months or more the show would be over.

Its things like this I have to be concerned about and maybe think about whether I should continue if the shtf as I do have some debilitating health issues.

If I am still living when the shtf that is, its decisions like these I have to make because I know what I would be going through if I never had my meds in my system.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Comet Elenin...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comet Elenin......   Comet Elenin...... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:25 am

Another twist. Another comet (Honda) comes very close to earth on Aug 15 2011.

Here are the links.

http://elenin.org/honda-levy.php

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/45P/Honda-Mrkos-Pajdu%C5%A1%C3%A1kov%C3%A1

Could this fulfill the Hopi bluestar prophecy, that is then followed by the Red Destroyer?

Some say the bluestar prophecy has already been fulfilled, but I am not so convinced.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Comet Elenin...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comet Elenin......   Comet Elenin...... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:32 am

Sorry Bigsy, I missed your post before I posted the previous.

Yes I see your dilemma in regards to the meds. I would suggest that you make sure you get them renewed close to sep and get the biggest amount that they will allow. Make sure you have some cash or silver on hand to buy any meds later on, as they may still be available, but electronic money may not work for a while.

Barter system may be king for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Comet Elenin...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comet Elenin......   Comet Elenin...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comet Elenin......
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next