the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru

Go down 
+4
Biggles
sky otter
WineHippie
micjer
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru  Empty
PostSubject: Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru    Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:51 am

http://www.xpeditionstv.com/11/index.html

This is amazing. These guys had a real experience, you can hear it in their voices.

Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru  Aramu_Muru_doorway_big1
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru    Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:37 am

can't watch this one, dangit, buffers every couple seconds, even the dial up version ...
crying
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru    Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:42 am

yeah me too..been looking for another way..
you tube has tons of stuff if you ask for
stargate or peru stargate...
but so far not this one

i'll let ya know if i find it..i'd like to see it, too

page of stuff

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=amaru+muru+portal&aq=f

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyGP4Q1tlSs

one of them

and holy crap look who you get when you type in the title of this thread
jerry wills and aramu muru
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Jerry+Wills.+Aramu+Muru+&aq=f

yep it's the same guy
if you go to the core site
http://www.xpeditionstv.com/
his and his wife's pics are towards the bottom
and all the vids are slow

Last edited by sky otter on Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru    Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:06 pm

now i have watched that last vid and didn't even remember in connection with this post -
i guess i am a little "scattered" ...
meanwhile, following links from the vid's site, i found this interesting theory ...
the BOLDing is mine - this message seems to come to me just as otter suggests action ...
O M G !:

"Let us say that I am correct in my idea that the internet is a substitute for telepathic communication.

So what. So what, if it is not used for that. So what, if it is only used for www.dinosaurs.com or for chit-chat. If the internet is not used as a substitute for telepathic communication, to bring similars together for a purpose, then an important spiritual concept just 'sits on the shelf' without ever manifesting into action in the physical world. Action is senior to ideology. An idea of less value or of no or negative value, will triumph over an idea of superior value that does not get put into action. Action always triumphs over ideology. Action is senior to ideology. The only way that the spiritual concept of using the internet to bring spiritual allies together for a purpose will become senior over www.panties.com or chit-chat, is if the spiritual concept of bringing together spiritual allies together for a purpose is manifested into physical action. Correct, on-purpose action. If that concept is not put into physical action, then any other action, whether it be of less or negative value, will prevail."

source:
http://www.chosenones.net/article.php?id=450
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru    Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:32 pm

That is so frustrating that we can't watch that particular vid, really annoying as I love the stargate topics. I wonder what you have pc wise Mic to have been able to watch unhindered.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru    Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:11 pm

I just have a Dell.

I am sad that you guys can't watch this. It is really cool because at around midnight they take turns going to the door. There is a 3 harmonic chant that they do that is in harmony with the sandstones. As each one does it they come back and tell the camera girl what they experienced.

The first guy felt his head only slightly go into the stone, and he could see a giant 40 foot cave and as far as he could see were giant statues. Wherever he looked it lit up so he could see.

The second guy saw a giant crystal with lightning electricity coming from it.

A third guy felt himself go right in and he hovered over a valley with people working in the fields as the looked after their crops. He said he felt intense love and everything was in harmony. He wanted to keep going but something pulled him back. When he came out he was covered in bright light. This guy was completely overcome with emotion. He was an older chap that I feel was in no way faking it.

Jerry had had an experience in 1998 where he went right in and got afraid he would not find his way back. He felt he was in there for 3 hours yet the witnesses said he was only gone minutes.

This time he was hesitant to go in again, but did anyway. He said he felt himself go in and it shot him right up so he could see millions of bright stars. He then felt himself slipping and basically woke up 15 feet from the entrance not knowing how he got there.

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru    Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:03 pm

Here's a trick to watch the video in the OP.

Let it play then press pause. It will buffer until the white bar slowly fills up. It may take an hour or 2 so just let it buffer in the background and come back to it once the white line is solid.

Last edited by Reunite on Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru    Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:16 pm

Gee thanks sweetheart for that, will do. rainbow heart

Edit to add: worked just like you said kerm, thank you. rainbow heart
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru    Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:45 pm

Biggles wrote:
Gee thanks sweetheart for that, will do. rainbow heart

Edit to add: worked just like you said kerm, thank you. rainbow heart

Awesome Bigsy!

So what did you think?

It would be crazy to be there to watch them.. I don't know if I would have the nerve to try it or not. scratch
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru    Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:31 am

i listened to an interview with this guy a few years ago, just after the first time he went through, and was organising the return trip.

Its one of the only interviews i have ever listened to actualy.

Was pretty good, he went into a lot of detail about what he saw on the other side of the universe.

I cant remember the name of the show it was on though. I think i have it on my pc maybe.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru    Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:11 am

sunny

thanks R..will try that trick today

and thanks
M for the summery

he has several web sites that you can find from checking out this one http://www.xpeditionstv.com/

one is on healing

looking forward to watching

moon walk

OTHER SITES OF JERRY AND KATHY WILLS

Energy Healing
JerryWills.com

Ancient Mysteries & Stories from Expeditions
Xpeditions Magazine.com

Live Broadcasts
Channel-U.com
Follow the journey here
Letters Home

edit to say: WOW worth the wait..i liked how totally real they were with everything..including the fear that held them back
and noticed that an oz guy is mentioned..Fearnley at cloud farm studios....the first four letters at interesting
going to go look at the rest of his stuff for peru

thanks bunches MIC..a good one
hugv

yet another edit
went back and watched
S e c r e t s O f M a r k a w a s i
seems once you have buffered one the rest play just fine

what he says around m16 about the end of the 3th world and folks going from tech to primitive
gave me a thought
are we about to do another 'groundhog day' thing...repeat repeat till we get it
hummmmmmmmmm
i really don't wanna do that
sigh

snowing like crazy here so i'm watching the rest of em
wave

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru    Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:52 pm

I suppose this is just the way my brain thinks but knowing that Jerry Wills is 6 ft 8 ins, looking at his wife she has to be over 6 ft as well, scratch Just some of the silly things I come up with.

I would really worry about kneeling down in position of that stargate and intoning in case I went somewhere and got stuck, that would be a prime worry for me. Also I wouldn't want to be suddenly looking at dinosaurs in front of me. affraid
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru    Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru    Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:03 pm

Great linkage!

Ever since the recordings of the shells in Peru came out last year I've slowly been trying to put together an idea that the shells/rock hole (lol) were used for other purposes than what was described as a possibility by the researchers involved.

Like everyone, I've read about the Peru Gate from time to time with a healthy fascination but I've never seen any vids on the topic.

What a way to start the new year. Never heard of expiditionstv either! cool

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru    Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:42 pm

I would love it if Jerry Wills gave Soma the three tones and Soma knelt down, put his forehead on that spot, his hands in the right place and intoned those sounds.

Would you do it S................I don't think so...................either would I. too funny
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru    Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:55 pm

I've not yet watched any of these videos Biggs... three tones ???

Could they resonate the EM field which then inturn effect the participant ?

Cant wait to watch these, but got stuff to catch up on around the house for the time being lol!

Back to top Go down
stal
stal

PostSubject: Re: Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru    Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:12 pm

havn't watched these yet (only got the phone at the moment) but do any of the interviews talk about the being he met or the place he went to when he went right through?
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru    Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:18 pm

If no-one else reply's I'll let you know later tonight mate. I'm downloading the first doco now with orbit downloader ;)

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru    Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:25 pm

I forget now Stal, but I am getting on now in age lol!

Soma I will let you go first and if you disappear I will know it works. snicker

I might just stick my foot in and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru    Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 8:36 am

Thanks a billion for posting these Mic. I've just watched the first vid and its way on the ball of what we all sorta came upon regarding the shells in the rock room lol

Stal in the first video there is no mention of the Beings on the other side. Its well worth watching mate, let me know what video format your phone can play and I will convert it to a friendly format for you and upload if ya want ;)

I was pretty blown away with the tones... (which are not disclosed thankfully) and my own experience I harp on about with my synth years ago when I whited out and melted into the keyboard. If we had a chin scratching smiley here I would use it right about now LOL

To me it seems that the tones are quite important to the gateway operation and how much access one can have due to the people who willingly took part and their multiple attempts at gating from _this side of the coin_. Some villagers have reported that the gateway opens up around midnight and that some have seen a city through the gate.

Thanks again Mic for bringing this to our attention...truly hit me at the right time my friend rainbow heart

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru    Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:05 am

You are very welcome Mate!

I feel it is no coincidence that our research has led us to this point. As we approach 2012 it makes me wonder if frequency is the key. To open the stargate at A M they needed a harmonic 3 tone chant.

I feel that if something is going to happen in the next while it will be important to be of the right frequency to withstand the changes.

Sidenote. Are the changes started already? Just slightly, enough to kill birds and fish that cannot stand the new freq? Let's stay tuned and see if it increases in species and areas affected.

Of course I am only speculating. However does it not make sense to have a gradual change than a sudden blast so to speak? scratch
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru    Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:38 pm

It makes one wonder how long a site known to be active, stays active?

I've been trying to locate an aboriginal sacred site in Sth Australia which from what I read on a website a couple of years ago was a place Aboriginals would not venture to. What I read reminded me a lot of the Skinwalker Ranch experiences.

http://www.skinwalkerranch.org/

I haven't had a chance to watch the youtube videos of AM yet, but when comparing what highly likely seem to be two other portal locations and the storys/experiences surrounding them it would seem that they are kinda open slather portals compared to AM... Lacking gatekeeprs ??? LOL

Also comparing skinwalker to AM and even though people have been reported missing through the AM portal it doesn't seem the fear factor is surrounding the AM portal. I'll go out on a limb and say that the people that went missing may have just liked what they were allowed to find and stayed on there?
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

PostSubject: Re: Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru    Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:50 pm

the three tone thing reminds me of how the vatican banned the tri-tone in secular music.

The combination of three tones was said to be 'diabolus in musica' the devils music.

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru    Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:36 pm

had to find it..

i don't think that's it..but just a feeling

have you ever ommmmm-ed and then gone to tone the vowels?
i think it's more like that because of the vibration change
but hey..just my opinion
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru    Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:38 pm

Cross-posting this from my resonance thread in Zorgys section

Looks like I missed this stone ;D

There are two articles regarding this story, one in Chinese and the other in English. Theres also some other reported instances of floating stones in the English link and a rather cool possible explanation which fits in well with the gate in Peru. Another item of interest in the English link is the talk of infra-sound focal points being found. I'm not sure yet whether the author of the article has come to that conclusion on their own or its a measured occurrence with accessible recorded information regarding the events.

Acoustic Levitation in Gushan, China

Chinese Link:

http://news.163.com/09/0804/01/5FR9FU73000120GR.html

English Link:

http://www.humanresonance.org/gushan.html

Pictures:

Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru  864BC77B23BEFD9603640C524042F373

Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru  044C91952BE80E6DEEB85483856E10F6

Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru  8131C592CC49C76C99078C6FDEC6E9B3

Enjoy ;)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru    Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stargate in Peru ...Jerry Wills. Aramu Muru
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next