the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Woman Who Thinks Like a Cow..Temple Grandin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

The Woman Who Thinks Like a Cow..Temple Grandin Empty
PostSubject: The Woman Who Thinks Like a Cow..Temple Grandin   The Woman Who Thinks Like a Cow..Temple Grandin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:37 pm

"The amazing story of Dr. Temple Grandin's ability to read the animal mind, which has made her the most famous autistic woman on the planet." - BBC

This courageous woman has revolutionalized the way that cattle are handled both at large feedlots and before slaughter. Since I am in the business, it means that much more to me.

She also has made tremendous break throughs for autistic children as she has been able to document her feelings.

This is a 5 part documentary put together by the BBC. clap
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: The Woman Who Thinks Like a Cow..Temple Grandin   The Woman Who Thinks Like a Cow..Temple Grandin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:05 pm

thanks. Might have to check it out.

Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: The Woman Who Thinks Like a Cow..Temple Grandin   The Woman Who Thinks Like a Cow..Temple Grandin Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:47 am

i am going to watch in a minute, mic ... this posting comes
"coincidentally" as i research to this little piece on autism:

"(CNN) -- A now-retracted British study that linked autism to childhood vaccines is an "elaborate fraud," according to a medical journal -- a charge the physician behind the study vigorously denies.

The British medical journal BMJ, which published the results of its investigation, concluded Dr. Andrew Wakefield misrepresented or altered the medical histories of all 12 of the patients whose cases formed the basis of the 1998 study -- and that there was "no doubt" Wakefield was responsible. The journalist who wrote the BMJ articles said Thursday he believes Wakefield should face criminal charges.

However, Wakefield said his work has been "grossly distorted." Speaking on CNN's "Anderson Cooper 360," he said Wednesday he is the target of "a ruthless, pragmatic attempt to crush any attempt to investigate valid vaccine safety concerns."

The medical publication says the study has done long-lasting damage to public health."

if you visit the source cnn page, i cannot embed vid here,
there are lots of vid clips, interviews,
the one where anderson cooper grills dr. wakefield will make yer BLOOD BOIL ...

http://www.cnn.com/2011/HEALTH/01/06/autism.vaccines/index.html?hpt=C1
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: The Woman Who Thinks Like a Cow..Temple Grandin   The Woman Who Thinks Like a Cow..Temple Grandin Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:39 am

Sorry Hippie, I had to turn it off. What an A-hole Anderson is. Geez can you tell who is signing his paychecks?

I hate people that keep interupting, and not let the questioned speak their point. There is only one way to sum up this kind of journalism.....smear campain.

Someone give me a hand to give this guy a push.

The Woman Who Thinks Like a Cow..Temple Grandin Photos-79

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: The Woman Who Thinks Like a Cow..Temple Grandin   The Woman Who Thinks Like a Cow..Temple Grandin Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:16 am

sunny

Mic
i have seen a few programs on this woman..she is amazing..
the methods she used to fix her body/mind connection ..wow
worth watching anything you see about her
we could learn a lot
but no way am i laying down in a cow pen..sorry
but i would try that zip line..lol

hippie
it only figures they would say this guy had it wrong..after all
that's what they did to the american studies saying the same

if we could conscentrate on elimination of big phram and chem plants
that would be great..maybe we should give it a go
with the large power this small groupd has - it would be interesting
pick a plant or chem thing and focus
anyone?
strapped down
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: The Woman Who Thinks Like a Cow..Temple Grandin   The Woman Who Thinks Like a Cow..Temple Grandin Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:20 am

what i would say to cooper is:
you read "the report", PLEASE read his book, too, before
interviewing him
"i am not here to plug your book ...."

SHAME ON YOU, anderson cooper
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: The Woman Who Thinks Like a Cow..Temple Grandin   The Woman Who Thinks Like a Cow..Temple Grandin Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:23 am

hey otter, i would be willing to try ...
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: The Woman Who Thinks Like a Cow..Temple Grandin   The Woman Who Thinks Like a Cow..Temple Grandin Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:38 am

rainbow heart

who should we start with hippie?
just one place first..
and maybe put this seperately
I dunno
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: The Woman Who Thinks Like a Cow..Temple Grandin   The Woman Who Thinks Like a Cow..Temple Grandin Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:08 pm

maybe we can do some collecting of info/choices
and then make a poll so everyone can quickly
provide input?
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: The Woman Who Thinks Like a Cow..Temple Grandin   The Woman Who Thinks Like a Cow..Temple Grandin Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:16 pm

toast

sounds good to me..
ya wanna start with pharma or chems?..
i'm going hunting for a list
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: The Woman Who Thinks Like a Cow..Temple Grandin   The Woman Who Thinks Like a Cow..Temple Grandin Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:22 pm

let's start at the top ...
the biggest, baddest, most insidious ...
maybe during the info gathering there will
be a corporation or person which is tied to both?
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: The Woman Who Thinks Like a Cow..Temple Grandin   The Woman Who Thinks Like a Cow..Temple Grandin Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:20 pm

rainbow heart

hippie

i found this while looking for something else..and perhaps all we really need to do is increase the light
imagine a huge spotlight on any and all users of others ...

just a thought
this article about the cabal is failing is what i am referenceing

https://theforceiswithinyou.forumotion.com/t4359-there-is-a-new-video-out-by-bill-ryan-with-a-wb-dubbed-charles#39336

love
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: The Woman Who Thinks Like a Cow..Temple Grandin   The Woman Who Thinks Like a Cow..Temple Grandin Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:58 am

You know the thing that disturbs me the most about the MSM's attack on vaccine / autism connection is that they are arguing that there is no proven connection between autism and the 3-way vaccine mumps/measles/rotovirus.

Here is the thing ..... they are probably right. It is not the vaccine, it is the mercury in the vaccines. They do not dare talk about the thermosol connection do they. They are very careful in their word selection. Spin doctoring 101!!

Wouldn't it be nice to be able to interject this article and cut off Ass Cooper!!

Autism Delcines After Mercury Taken Out of Vaccines

http://www.autismcoach.com/Autism%20Declines%20When%20Mercury%20Vaccines%20Banned.htm
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: The Woman Who Thinks Like a Cow..Temple Grandin   The Woman Who Thinks Like a Cow..Temple Grandin Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:17 am

Up until about 1989, preschool children received only 3 vaccines (polio, DPT, MMR). Then during George Bush Senior's presidency, the number of immunizations given to young children skyrocketed, fueled by the federal vaccine advisory board that was populated primarily by lobbyists for the vaccine manufacturers. One of the vaccines added during this period was the mercury-laden Hepatitis B vaccine which was to be given within 24 hours of birth. Heptatis B is primarily a STD (sexually transmitted disease). The government could have instead instituted a blood test for pregnant women determine if their newborns were at risk rather than injecting all newborns with yet another vaccine. By 1999, the CDC recommended a total of 22 vaccines to be given before children reach the 1st grade. Many of these vaccines contained mercury. In the 1990s approximately 40 million children were injected with mercury-containing vaccines.

The cumulative amount of mercury being given to children in this number of vaccines would be an amount 187 times the EPA daily exposure limit.

Between 1989 and 2003, there was an explosion of autism. The incidence of autism (and other related disorders) went from about 1 in 2,500 children to 1 in every 166. Currently there are more than a half million children in the U.S. that have autism.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Woman Who Thinks Like a Cow..Temple Grandin   The Woman Who Thinks Like a Cow..Temple Grandin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Woman Who Thinks Like a Cow..Temple Grandin
Page 1 of 1