the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

There is a new video out by Bill Ryan with a wb dubbed Charles

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

There is a new video out by Bill Ryan with a wb dubbed Charles Empty
PostSubject: There is a new video out by Bill Ryan with a wb dubbed Charles   There is a new video out by Bill Ryan with a wb dubbed Charles Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:04 am

It is now after 2.00 a.m. and I am too tired to put a link but this guy has been dealing with the elite for decades and says that what is on the Georgia Guidestones is going to happen and that the 33 are going to with hold food production so most of us starve and only about 500 million survive with the underground bunker type set ups. Nighty night.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: There is a new video out by Bill Ryan with a wb dubbed Charles   There is a new video out by Bill Ryan with a wb dubbed Charles Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 7:25 pm

well Biggs I have to post this as much as I hate to But If you really want to listen to Bullshit Bill I will its 2 hours of er`s and Um`s and ah`s from Bill and All the dis-info you can swallow . Example : when you listen you will here him speak of how he came from a working class family. Then he says his dad was a high up military brass type ......Hardly a working class type . Then he says money means as much as horse crap yet the whole system is based on how fast and how much they can make ...........Save your self some grief ignore it

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: There is a new video out by Bill Ryan with a wb dubbed Charles   There is a new video out by Bill Ryan with a wb dubbed Charles Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 7:28 pm

But I does still love you NB. rainbow heart and everyone here.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: There is a new video out by Bill Ryan with a wb dubbed Charles   There is a new video out by Bill Ryan with a wb dubbed Charles Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:15 am

lol!

More doom and gloom from Project Spamelot, thanks for the review NB.

Love you too Biggs! Lets keep riding the wave
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: There is a new video out by Bill Ryan with a wb dubbed Charles   There is a new video out by Bill Ryan with a wb dubbed Charles Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:00 pm

putting this here because of the reference to 'charles'..i'm beginning to like this steve guy

toast

http://stevebeckow.com/2011/01/more-signs-of-the-cabal-falling-apart/

More Signs of the Cabal Falling Apart cheers
2011 January 6
Signs of the cabal falling apartby Steve Beckow

Israeli Knesset
I think this kind of action is a sign of desperation on the part of this branch of the cabal. Again, we are in the last hours of the cabal’s reign and I think their desperation is showing through like worn clothing.

I’m convinced we can expect to see quite a bit of rash, futile, extreme actions at this time, none of which have the slightest hope of succeeding. They probably will simply induce more cabalists to jump ship, like “Charles” from the 33 families appears to be doing.

Moreover, a lot of half-baked, poorly-developed schemes and technologies may be trotted out, again communicating the cabal’s desperation to throw anything at the Light. Perhaps the birds and fish are dying from exactly such a move.

Hatonn said in November 2010:

“Rats are starting to abandon the ship around the world. You won’t hear about that or the mopping up that’s underway.” (Hatonn, Nov. 15, 2010, at http://tinyurl.com/28nexyd.)

And SaLuSa said many months ago in February 2010:

The Illuminati are no longer the force that they were, but we have yet to disable them sufficiently to stop all interference in our plans. However, their influence is also falling away, and many who were recruited to do their work are leaving the sinking ship. Not everyone involved with them is necessarily in favor of what they are doing, and with a heightening level of consciousness even their hearts are yearning for the Light to enter their lives.

“This will happen to many all over the Earth, and souls are awakening to their Higher Selves. No longer can negative acts be carried out without the perpetrator feeling some level of responsibility. The Light is all-powerful and there will no place for those of the dark forces to hide.” (SaLuSa, Feb. 24, 2010.)

Some are leaving the boat; some are becoming more extreme; others are jumping off buildings, being assassinated, etc. We heard from Ben that senior members are pleading with other countries to take them in and being rebuffed. How did Yeats phrase it? The center will not hold.

The whole thing is, in my view, falling apart. And the Israeli state’s extreme action here is another evidence of it.

Israeli lawmakers approve ‘McCarthy-esque’ panel to probe ‘left-wing’ groups
By Eric W. Dolan
Wednesday, January 5th, 2011, Raw Story, http://tinyurl.com/2axhplk

Israeli left-wing organizations warned that the legislatures approval of a commission to investigate certain non-governmental organizations (NGOs) would “destroy democracy” in the nation.

The Knesset plenum approved a proposal by members of the rightwing Yisrael Beiteinu party Wednesday to investigate the sources of funding for left-wing NGO’s accused of working against the Israel Defense Forces (IDF).
“The delegitimization of left-wing organizations by establishing this McCarthy-esque commission will bring Israel negative coverage around the world,” Knesset member Dov Henin said while the bill was being debated, according to The Jerusalem Post.

The NGOs targeted for investigation were being blamed for material provided to the United Nation’s Goldstone commission, which investigated violations of international human rights law during the Gaza war. The Goldstone report accused both the IDF and Palestinian militants of war crimes, but heavily criticized Israeli forces for a disproportionate military response.

The NGOs “are behind the indictments lodged against Israeli officers and officials around the world” and “are responsible for branding IDF soldiers as war criminals and encourage defamations,” Knesset member Fania Kirshenbaum said.

Forty-seven members of the Knesset voted in favor of the proposal, while 16 voted against it. The bill was to be considered next by the Knesset House Committee before being returned to the full Knesset for another vote.

The New Israel Fund, which describes itself as the leading organization committed to equality and democracy for all Israelis, said the investigative commission “proved how much the status of democracy has deteriorated in Israel – even in the house of legislators.”

“The political persecution of human rights group will cause great damage to Israel and across the world, and will lead to the delegitimization [of Israel] and the representation of it as a Marxist state in which a witch hunt is taking place,” they added.

In response to the proposed commission, 16 Israeli NGOs issued a joint statement saying they had “nothing to hide.”

“Investigate us all, we have nothing to hide,” the letter said. “You are invited to read our reports and our publications. We will be happy if for a change you relate in a germane way to our questions instead of trying to besmirch us. It did not work in the past and it will not work this time.”

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: There is a new video out by Bill Ryan with a wb dubbed Charles   There is a new video out by Bill Ryan with a wb dubbed Charles Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:24 pm

Yep sky I actually put a three word reply to Wood's dream that he had over at P/A saying yep I agree with you Wood, more or less stating that above. Then I come over here and read this.

They are going into survival mode, seeing the consciousness expand out like waves around the earth and like AJ's tipping point it tipped, the 100th monkey monked and they have to try and do a turn around real quick. Cliches come to mind like.......what you sow.................what goes around that type of thing. Infinite beings have been watching and their dark time has come all too quickly to an end for them.

Note to them guys: Look as I said do yourselves a favour and ask for major forgiveness but besides that do something heroic that will be even better. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There is a new video out by Bill Ryan with a wb dubbed Charles   There is a new video out by Bill Ryan with a wb dubbed Charles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There is a new video out by Bill Ryan with a wb dubbed Charles
Page 1 of 1