the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you ever heard of Neotame? No neither have I till now

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

Have you ever heard of Neotame? No neither have I till now Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever heard of Neotame? No neither have I till now   Have you ever heard of Neotame? No neither have I till now Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:15 pm

...but you now know.

Just mention Monsanto/Searle/Codex Alimentarius and my flesh creeps...

How absurd is this? They've only trialled this for THIRTEEN weeks and it's already being used on us guinea pigs, even in organic foods. Worse than this, they don't even have to list it on any labels.

wow

Read on...

http://prof77.wordpress.com/2011/01/02/neotame-breakthrough-in-hiding-artificial-sweeteners-in-our-food/
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever heard of Neotame? No neither have I till now   Have you ever heard of Neotame? No neither have I till now Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 1:27 pm

These dark entities are sure trying to turn the mind control agenda up aren't they?

They are desparate to suppress ( or kill) everyone aren't they?

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever heard of Neotame? No neither have I till now   Have you ever heard of Neotame? No neither have I till now Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 1:31 pm

Funny how the ads by Google at the top of the page speak volumes at times.....this is what came up when I read your post.

Quote :

Truth About Formaldehyde ... in Brazilian Keratin Treatments Straight Talk from a Trusted Source www.qodusa.com
Aspartame Alert The Health Hound Investigated. Discover the Truth Here. www.HealthHound.org/Aspartame
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever heard of Neotame? No neither have I till now   Have you ever heard of Neotame? No neither have I till now Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 1:43 pm

It seems to be their trying to do everything they can to make that 500 million a reality; well we just have to prove them wrong, getting rid of them would be a good start. I believe we can do it with our minds if nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever heard of Neotame? No neither have I till now   Have you ever heard of Neotame? No neither have I till now Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:49 pm

Well they tried to have Codex Alimentarius in place by the end of 2009 and failed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever heard of Neotame? No neither have I till now   Have you ever heard of Neotame? No neither have I till now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you ever heard of Neotame? No neither have I till now
Page 1 of 1