the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

House Resolution 1734 passed dec. 15

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

House Resolution 1734 passed dec. 15 Empty
PostSubject: House Resolution 1734 passed dec. 15   House Resolution 1734 passed dec. 15 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:12 am

good grief, it doesn't get more blatant than this ....

from article:

After his appointment as Chairman of the United States House Committee on Foreign Affairs, California’s representative Howard Berman told The Forward, "Even before I was a Democrat, I was a Zionist." This is the man, one of the Zionist lobby’s most influential stooges in Congress, who introduced House Resolution 1734 which gives President Obama his new orders.

Thoroughly disingenuous, the resolution, which was drafted by AIPAC and in my view is an indication of panic on its part, was approved unanimously by the House of Representatives on 15 December.

conclusion by the author:

"My speculation is that AIPAC drafted House resolution 1734 and then got Berman to rush it through because it feared that Obama is thinking about instructing the US ambassador to the UN to the effect that there will be no further American veto on Security Council resolutions which are critical of Israel and/or call for the recognition of a Palestinian state inside 1967 (pre-war) borders.

So the question waiting for an answer is - Will Obama obey Zionism’s latest orders?"

read the rest:
http://uruknet.info/?p=m72969&hd=&size=1&l=e
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: House Resolution 1734 passed dec. 15   House Resolution 1734 passed dec. 15 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:58 pm

Bloody hell this isn't good. poke
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: House Resolution 1734 passed dec. 15   House Resolution 1734 passed dec. 15 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: House Resolution 1734 passed dec. 15   House Resolution 1734 passed dec. 15 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:17 pm

Of course the oz government hasn't got any balls at all, baaah.

If I could I would put little sheep baahing along here, but that would be insulting sheep, because I know for a fact that sheep have more brains and feeling that those dickhead pollies in Canberra, way more.

The US and UK and other countries ask the oz pollies to bend over and they bend and like it.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: House Resolution 1734 passed dec. 15   House Resolution 1734 passed dec. 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:07 am

Slightly off topic but they also passed this in Canada! Nice.

Canada Passes Bill C-36 To Finalize The Destruction of Health Freedom in North America

http://preventdisease.com/news/10/121510_Canada_passes_bill_c-36.shtml

Just two weeks after the United States passed the most restrictive legislation against the health freedom of Americans (the FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (S.510)), its Canadian counterpart bill C-36, will now receive Royal assent and become law after a vote of 50 to 36 in the Senate.

Loyal Canadian and Senator, Joseph A. Day recently issued this statement via email addressed to concerned citizens:

It is with regret that I inform you that Bill C-36 was passed in the Senate chamber yesterday evening. Three standing votes were held on the matter, and each time the Conservative majority outnumbered us and won those votes. The Bill will now receive Royal assent, at which point it will become law.

Many of you will wonder what you can do next. My advice is that, come the next election, you do your best to remind fellow voters how the Conservatives abused their numbers in the Senate to pass flawed legislation. Only then will this Conservative government realize that the Senate’s role is to ensure that our laws and institutions serve all Canadian citizens, not just the interests of their political party.

Please let me take this time to thank you for your support. We fought hard to make sure your voices were heard. Despite our efforts, we were outnumbered in the end.

Sincerely,

Senator Joseph A. Day, LL. M., P. Eng.

A sample of the unconstitutional restrictions included in bill C-36 include:
- abolishing protection from trespass, a court-ordered warrant, and the need for court-supervised search and seizure;

- on ONLY suspicion, health inspectors with the aid of police can invade any location in the country, seize and confiscate goods deemed unsafe (i.e. health supplements) and violate all constitutional rights of all parties involved
- it bypasses existing laws on privacy and confidentiality and explicitly exempts the Minister of Health and government inspectors from any kind of third-party oversight and accountability;

- the need to publish regulations governing the activities of the inspectors is abolished, too;

- accused individuals have their access to the courts seriously limited, even the assumption of innocence is gone as violators are considered guilty until proven innocent with no recourse to any court of law.

- astronomical fines are to be handed out for crimes committed on the Minister’s assumption of guilt which requires no supporting evidence for independent examination;

- even the corporate shield would disappear, because corporate directors would be legally liable for the actions of their employees -; which actions would be deemed criminal solely on the opinion of the Minister, not by the courts;

- this bill allows foreign governments and institutions, like CODEX and the World Trade Organization, to have the same powers over Canadians in all these matters outlined above, as if they were part of our own government.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: House Resolution 1734 passed dec. 15   House Resolution 1734 passed dec. 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:09 am

- this bill allows foreign governments and institutions, like CODEX and the World Trade Organization, to have the same powers over Canadians in all these matters outlined above, as if they were part of our own government.

Isnt' this just wonderful. What next forced vaccinations?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House Resolution 1734 passed dec. 15   House Resolution 1734 passed dec. 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House Resolution 1734 passed dec. 15
Page 1 of 1