the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE PERSONAL CYCLES OF TIME

Go down 
+4
Reunite
Swami
stal
Gabriel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

THE PERSONAL CYCLES OF TIME Empty
PostSubject: THE PERSONAL CYCLES OF TIME   THE PERSONAL CYCLES OF TIME Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 8:52 am

In the year 2003 on October 21st at 9:30 AM I walked out of prison a free man. My Mother was at the time having trouble taking care of her personal business affairs. My brother and me decided that I should live with her and help make her life easier by having live in help. plus the family could not afford to put my Mom in a private nursing home. So I agreed to live with her and to help her in any way I could.

Exactly 7 years to the day, which is today I have had a personal revelation about the WHY as to my Mother has gone into a deeper level of the disease called dimentia, and or alzheimers disease, and why the things that have been happening to me have been happening to me.

In 1985 in October I was asked to come to the home town of the great American Poet, Bob Dylan by a local church there and to teach for a few days there. The town is called Hibbing Minnesota, a town that is very small. So I met several people that knew Bob Dylan personally and this was a neat thing for me as I love Dylan, saw his home and his friends.

A man in the front row of the Church came up to me as soon as I walked into the church and said, "God just told me to tell you something" I said to the man "please do".

He said God told me to tell you the number "7". I asked? Is there any more than that? He said no. Just 7. I thanked him for being obedient to the Spirit and he went back to his seat.

That has stayed with me now for 25 years, and by the way the number 25 roots out to the number 7 when 25 is added together.

Today I was informed by the Spirit that the things happening to me and to my Mom is the personal workings of a time cycle in my and my Moms life to bring about a conclusion in one cycle for my Mom and me, and the beginning of another cycle for both me and my Mom.

The man in Hibbing Minnesota, when he said the number 7 to me, I knew it was important and I have thought about it every day since that happened to me 25 years ago this month.

I learned today that my real lifes work will begin today at 9:30 AM exactly 7 years to the day when I was released from prison but first I had to do the 7 years with my Mom, which started in October 2003 until October 2010. That was what the number 7 meant that day in Hibbing when the man spoke it to me.

A great personal mystery has been solved for me as well as the WHY I am going through this at this time.

So apparently, I have an exciting new life starting today and I look forward to it.

It was God telling me through another man, that this day was coming for me and today 25 years to the month I have the revelation laid out clear for me, exactly 7 years after set free from prison and 7 years with my Mom.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE PERSONAL CYCLES OF TIME   THE PERSONAL CYCLES OF TIME Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 8:54 am

Please note the time stamp at the top of my 1stt post this morning.

9:52= 16 which equals of course 7, WOW.
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: THE PERSONAL CYCLES OF TIME   THE PERSONAL CYCLES OF TIME Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:48 pm

good stuff gabe.
Back to top Go down
Swami
Swami

Number of posts : 82
Humor : A Rug full
Registration date : 2010-10-18

PostSubject: Re: THE PERSONAL CYCLES OF TIME   THE PERSONAL CYCLES OF TIME Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:00 pm

I read that story, or a simular one, before...... somewhere "out there"... very cool!

Orginal written and played by B.D. is way better but has been removed by our friends from youtube..

dancing baby
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/themandjitmatrixgroup/front-page
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE PERSONAL CYCLES OF TIME   THE PERSONAL CYCLES OF TIME Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:31 pm

What an awesome video swami I was blessed as I listened and my Spirit was joyful. Thank you.

You mention that you have read the above story before, I think you are very right about that.

In my belief system. we are all doing the same thing that we all did in the world that was, the first life cycle of this planet, and for some of us the first time we were here on this planet as a consciousness group.

That may be why you have heard this story before, as your Spirit is quickening that to your consciousness, perhaps a pre 3d flashback of your last incarnation?

Food for thought, thank you and I am glad you are here and teaching/learning as the Law of One would say.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE PERSONAL CYCLES OF TIME   THE PERSONAL CYCLES OF TIME Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:32 pm

stal,

real cool indeed, a new lifw cycle starting today at 9:30 AM this morning.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: THE PERSONAL CYCLES OF TIME   THE PERSONAL CYCLES OF TIME Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:10 pm

Really interesting Gabe, looks like you are paying attention mate.

I love the number 7.
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???

PostSubject: Re: THE PERSONAL CYCLES OF TIME   THE PERSONAL CYCLES OF TIME Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:13 am

wave gabe......... hope to hear from you soon.......hugv
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: THE PERSONAL CYCLES OF TIME   THE PERSONAL CYCLES OF TIME Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:36 pm

Yeah me too, in fact we all have been thinking of you mate.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE PERSONAL CYCLES OF TIME   THE PERSONAL CYCLES OF TIME Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:21 am

I love you all, and it seems the love grows as time away from you guys waters that great seed of love.

There is much to report, but I do not have the time today to do this. I will be back as soon as possible.

Thank you for the good thoughts and prayers as I do need the support.

I too have missed speaking to you guys and the new cycle of time I am now in seems to be more intense than before.

I am as you too are, and we are one.

Peace to you this day.

Later my friends.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: THE PERSONAL CYCLES OF TIME   THE PERSONAL CYCLES OF TIME Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:13 am

sorry i missed you gabe ... glad you checked in ...
my thoughts are with you and look forward to your story
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: THE PERSONAL CYCLES OF TIME   THE PERSONAL CYCLES OF TIME Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:09 am

rainbow heart

well, dang
that's three in the last three daze

this seems to be a place where we check in..hummmmmmmmmmmm

well holding the light up higher for more to check in

hugs all around
group-hug

it's all good

love wave angel
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: THE PERSONAL CYCLES OF TIME   THE PERSONAL CYCLES OF TIME Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:16 pm

aaahhh Gabe, it's just reassuring to hear a quick hi.

Looking forwarding to catching up some more.

Peace brother
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: THE PERSONAL CYCLES OF TIME   THE PERSONAL CYCLES OF TIME Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:15 pm

Going on 2 months without our dear friend. Hope all is well with him.

cry-blow
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: THE PERSONAL CYCLES OF TIME   THE PERSONAL CYCLES OF TIME Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:18 pm

Reunite wrote:

I love the number 7.

Funny isn't it. When I played sports I always wanted the number 7.

toast
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: THE PERSONAL CYCLES OF TIME   THE PERSONAL CYCLES OF TIME Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:58 pm

micjer wrote:
Reunite wrote:

I love the number 7.

Funny isn't it. When I played sports I always wanted the number 7.

toast

I was no. 7 playing Rugby.

Gabe come in come in where ever you are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE PERSONAL CYCLES OF TIME   THE PERSONAL CYCLES OF TIME Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE PERSONAL CYCLES OF TIME
Page 1 of 1