the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION

Go down 
+3
micjer
Reunite
Gabriel
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION Empty
PostSubject: THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION   THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:39 pm

Here is a transcript I received from the L/L research group, the RA material from Carla about 2012.

2012 – The Background

UPI Religion & Spirituality,com
Column: A Small Medium at Large
By Carla L. Rueckert-McCarty
Published March 2, 2009

The question I am asked most often in interviews these days is this: How can I get ready for 2012? I would like to work on this question through the next few articles.

What is the significance of 2012? In the Mayan Long Count calendar, the thirteenth baktun cycle is completed on December 21, 2012. This marks the first time in over 5,000 years that this event has occurred. The ending of this great cycle is associated in Mayan lore with the cosmic womb, death, new life and transformation. One could say that according to the Mayan calendar, Earth hits its reset button and the odometer rolls over to zero and starts another Long Count on that date. It is expected by Mayan researchers such as John Major Jenkins that a shift in consciousness will occur as part of this moment in time.

I do not wish to debate the various corollary threads of New Age Mayanism: the “dark rift” riff, the alleged UFO connection or its posited link to crop circles. These sidebars to 2012 lore are interesting but they do not resonate to me as part of the main theme. However, the date itself, and the supposition that a shift in consciousness is related to it, do resonate to me, enough so that I have just written a book on the topic of getting ready for 2012. It is called “Living the Law of One 101: The Choice”.

You can pre-order this book now by writing contact@llresearch.org and asking to be put on the pre-publication list. The book is at the printers, and due to arrive within the week. It will be added to our on-line store (www.bring4th.org/store) when it comes out.

Classical Western astrologers also find the winter solstice of 2012 pivotal. At this date, the Age of Pisces ends, according to Western astrology, and the Age of Aquarius, that much vaunted time of New Age pop culture, begins.

According to Roeland de Looff, “In 2012 the center of the Galaxy is at 0 degree of the Western zodiacal sign Capricorn. 0 degree Capricorn is the point of the zodiac where the Sun is during the December solstice. At December 21, 11.12 GMT during the December solstice the Sun is at the exact center of the Galaxy.“

The sun makes a sextile to Mercury on this date. This aspect generally is interpreted as relating to a spiritual experience.

There is also a “yod” or “finger of God” involving Jupiter, Pluto, Saturn, Mercury and Venus. The yod, when found, indicates profound transformational experiences which may include suffering.

There is also a T-square with Neptune on this date. “Spirituality, transformation, ascension and floods” are associated with this configuration, according to De Looff, a Dutch astrologer. His web site, http://www.astrologycourse.org/2012.htm, has a wealth of information, nicely presented, if you wish to examine this angle further.

Another interesting 2012 theory originates with Terrence McKenna, an American philosopher, scientist and shamanic experiencer who was born in 1946 and who died in 2000. Mind you, I am no more skilled at mathematics than I am at astrology, but I will share with you the gist of his “Novelty Theory”.

McKenna was studying the Chinese I-Ching oracle when he stacked the 64 hexagrams which make up its variations to create a perfect square, and saw patterns of movement within the shapes. Craig Howell writes,

“He decided to create a linear model beginning in time with the era that the I-Ching was created in China and continuing to the present to see what patterns develop. When he input this information into a computer program, it formulated a graph with a rising and falling line, like a stock market forecast.

“He then noticed something astonishing. The parts of the line that were highest or lowest corresponded with times in history when new forms were developing. When the line reached a peak, a new form would trigger the psyche of people. When the line fell into a crevasse, it aligned with a time when reality seemed to be falling apart, or there was a great event, or group of events all at once, that galvanized people. (The graph tells when, not where or what happens.)”

The last maximum peak in this graph coincided with classical Greece and the profoundly influential time of the great philosophers and culture of that period. It has been descending ever since, hiccupping its way downhill to nothingness. The end of this trough is the winter solstice of 2012.

Howell reports that, “McKenna said in an interview with the Sightings TV show that his best guess is that it is as if someone is likely to invent a time traveling machine of sorts, because it is as if it is the end of linear time. In other words, all time merges into one time. Everything becomes connected to everything else. Past, present and future become one. We could in effect be experiencing an infinite amount of evolution in a finite time.”

There are other systems of religion, philosophy and lore which expound upon 2012, from Nostradamus to Christian doomsday writers and more. However it seems to me that these sources are derivative, taking the lead from astrology and the Mayan calendar.

On January 24, 1981, the Ra group channeled through L/L Research some interesting information about this pivotal time on “this sphere” of Planet Earth:

“RA: I am Ra. This sphere is at this time in fourth-dimension vibration. Its material is quite confused due to the society memory complexes embedded in its consciousness. It has not made an easy transition to the vibrations which beckon. Therefore, it will be fetched with some inconvenience.

“QUESTIONER: Is this inconvenience imminent within a few years?

“RA: I am Ra. This inconvenience, or disharmonious vibratory complex, has begun several of your years in your past. It shall continue unabated for a period of approximately thirty of your years.

“QUESTIONER: After this period of thirty years I am assuming that this will be a fourth-density planet. Is this correct?

“RA: I am Ra. This is so.”

I have always enjoyed the Ra group’s deliciously Attic wit. Looking back at the ever-increasing glut of tsunamis, earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados and other extreme-weather events that have marched in steadily denser array as the years have passed since 1981, the dry description of it as “inconvenient” is charming to me in its terse irony.

Mind you, at first, the Ra group declined to discuss this topic at all with the Questioner, Don Elkins. Elkins was quite familiar with the prophecies concerning 2012, and in the very first Ra session, on January 15, 1981, he asked, “Can you comment on the coming planetary changes in our physical reality?”

The Ra group replied, “The changes are very, very trivial. We do not concern ourselves with the conditions which bring about harvest.”

To the Ra group, 2012’s significance is that it marks the end of third density, the Density of Choice, on Planet Earth and the beginning of The Density of Love, also called fourth density. On that date, they said, fourth-density Earth will be up and running. Third-density Earth will continue until all humans on third-density Earth have evacuated that density through the harvesting process, by graduation to fourth density or by transferring to another third-density planet for a repeat of “third grade”.

The harvesting process is described by the Ra group as a self-harvesting one, wherein the souls of those who have died naturally to Earth’s physical life walk steps of light and sort themselves out. There is no overseeing Judge. Rather, each of us souls is offered a stairway, which begins in third-density light, and on which each step is slightly fuller of fourth-density light. At a point, the light is entirely fourth-density in its nature. Each step beyond that point continues to consist of slightly more mature or dense light. Elkins did not ask how far the steps went, but my guess is that the steps go all the way to sixth density, since we have so many sixth-density wanderers on Earth today.

Each soul, then, walks up the steps of light, stopping when the light begins to be too bright and feels uncomfortable. If the soul stops while in third-density light, that soul will reincarnate into another third-density school of souls for another round of the Density of Choice. If the soul stops in fourth density, fifth density or sixth density, he has graduated from third density. It is likely that those wanderers from various fourth-, fifth- and sixth-density planets will return home at harvest.

This third density in which we of the human tribe of Planet Earth now experience life is called the Density of Choice by Ra. The choice of which they speak is the choice of polarity. As Yusuf Islam, formerly Cat Stevens, puts it in his song from “An Other Cup", a 2006 release,

“You can’t bargain with the truth
‘Cause one day you’re gonna die
And good’s going high,
And evil’s going down – in the end”
(all rights reserved by Usuf Islam)

Like so many of Yusuf’s lyrics, this little chorus puts a seemingly complex issue quite simply. One can quibble with the definition of good and evil, but in the main we know the difference. The Ra group, and the Confederation in general, have suggested that the “good” is characterized by an attitude of service to others. A harvestable “grade” of service to others (STO) is 51%. The “evil” is characterized by an attitude of service to self (STS). A harvestable grade of STS is 95%.

In other words, if our thoughts and actions are concerned for the welfare of others in our thinking over half of the time, we will graduate STO and go forward to Earth's fourth density positive, the next “grade” in our creation’s “school of souls”. If our thoughts and actions are concerned with promoting and caring for ourselves ninety-five percent of the time or more, we will graduate to fourth density negative, also the next grade in our cosmic refinery. And if we find ourselves in the sinkhole of indifference between 5% and 51% service to others, we will repeat the Density of Choice on another third-density planet.

2012 is significant in the Confederation information not as a time of abrupt Ascension nor as an Armageddon that wipes out Planet Earth, but as that moment in time when it will become virtually impossible to do further work in refining our choice of polarity. Like oil and water, third-density and fourth-density vibrations will begin to pull apart. It is already far more difficult to begin to polarize now than, say fifty years ago. Fourth-density waves of truth have interpenetrated third density more and more. All the issues with which we have avoided working until now are coming up in our lives and smacking us in the face. It is time to face these issues. It is time to fall in love with ourselves. How can we do that? I will take that up in the next article of this series.

I open my arms and embrace your spirit. Moving forward in faith, let us link spirits and intentions and walk together towards the dawning of a new heaven and a new Earth..

— — — -- -- ­­-- -- ­­­ --
Carla L. Rueckert is the channel for the "Law of One" series and the author of "A Channeling Handbook”, “A Wanderer’s Handbook”, and a “Book of Days”, among others. Please visit L/L Research to read her channeled messages and Camelot Journal to read her online journal. To see a full list of articles written for Carla’s column please visit A Small Medium at Large on UPI’s Religion and Spirituality.com. ©️ copyright 2009 by L/L Research

Sending Carla Email
Carla loves to receive both responses to her articles and suggestions of new topics for future articles. If you would like to share your response or suggest a new topic, please write her at her organization’s email address: contact@llresearch.org. Carla will read all email received but unfortunately, due to her limitations on time and especially energy, Carla is unable to respond to her article’s responses. .

Subscription Changes

These articles are issued via email as Carla writes them. Their periodicity is anywhere from every one week to every three weeks.. If you wish to change your subscription email address or request an additional email address to receive Carla’s weekly UPI article, please reply to this message or send an email with the relevant details to: contact@llresearch.org. If you feel you have received this in error or wish to unsubscribe from this list, reply with the word “Unsubscribe” in the subject line.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION   THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:13 pm

Quote :
Howell reports that, “McKenna said in an interview with the Sightings TV show that his best guess is that it is as if someone is likely to invent a time traveling machine of sorts, because it is as if it is the end of linear time. In other words, all time merges into one time. Everything becomes connected to everything else. Past, present and future become one. We could in effect be experiencing an infinite amount of evolution in a finite time.”

I just finished reading a book titled Matrix Energetics by Dr. Richard Bartlett who borrows this concept to manipulate one's quantum field resulting in transformation and healing. He uses a two point technique to measure the distance of light wave patterns to redirect this holographic projection back to a stable condition with focus intent. Combined with a time travel technique to go back a timeline that is in linear with the time of injury for example he can shift the consciousness by communicating at the quantum level with the wave fronts (energy and information) that create all of reality. He merges these vibrational patterns from different timelines back into one time - the present to create a healing transformation..unbelievable

Here's his website:
http://www.matrixenergetics.com/

By the way nice summary Gabe
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION   THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:27 pm

Hello Reunite,

That book sounds great, I may have to get a copy.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION   THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:20 pm

A Look at Apocalypse Now: The 2012 Series, Part Two

Published March 9, 2009

Like Francis Ford Coppola’s epic film, this part of my series on how to prepare for 2012 is entitled “Apocalypse Now” to emphasize the fear with which people tend to view the end of the world.

A critic might say that fear is an appropriate response to the thought that the world may end suddenly in 2012. However, I wish to remove that fear from your thoughts. For it is only when we are fearless and unconcerned with this possibility that we can most efficiently prepare for 2012, which is indeed the end of the age, although not the end of the world.

A tiptoe through etymology is helpful here in order to dispel confusion. The phrase which is used in the Holy Bible’s Book of Apocalypse is apokalupsis eschaton, which is translated “revelation at the end of the age”. The revelation suggested by St. John, the writer of the Book, is that Jesus is the Messiah. While both the Old and New Testaments of the Bible are full of suggestions that something drastic will happen when Jesus comes again, there is no surety that this drastic event will signal the sudden destruction of the world. Indeed, in matters of faith, there is never any surety. The seeker must proceed with only his discrimination, discernment and an inner sense of resonance for guidance as he lives his life in faith.

As we found in Part One of this series, three sources agree that this date of 2012 is indeed the end of the age. The Mayans call it the end of the thirteenth baktun of the Age of the Fifth Sun, an age which spans roughly 5, 126 years.

The Mayan Calendar does not suggest that 2012 is the end of the world. It suggests, rather, that on the winter solstice of 2012, the noonday Sun exactly conjuncts the crossing point of the sun's ecliptic with the galactic plane, while also closely conjuncting the exact center of the galaxy. This event is heralded by increasing solar flare activity and culminates in the dawning of the age of the Sixth Sun.

The classical Western astrologers call 2012 the end of the Age of Pisces, an age which has spanned 2,000 years or so. This figure is 1/12th of 24,000 years. So a round of all twelve signs of the zodiac equals one minor cycle of the Confederation’s Density of Choice. The inference is that it takes three rounds of the astrological signs, from Aquarius to Pisces, to equal the one major cycle of third density, or the Density of Choice. These figures are not exact but approximate, both in astrology and in the Confederation cosmology. But I feel they are close enough to be useful.

Western Astrologers do not suggest that this date represents the end of the world. The association in Aquarius is that of the servant of humanity pouring out the water of love and understanding to quench the thirst of the weary world. Mythically, this Age of Aquarius is expected to usher in an era of peace and brotherhood.

The Confederation sources channeled through L/L Research suggest that 2012 is the end of third density, the Density of Choice, which has spanned somewhat over 75,000 years on Earth. They further suggest that it is the beginning of fourth density, the Density of Love.

If all of this is so, why do people fear 2012? Why fear the dawning of the Sixth Sun, the Age of Aquarius or the beginning of Fourth Density? I believe that the kneejerk response of fear has to do with the deep psychology of our minds. I believe that our fear of the end of the world is a projection into the general of our specific and largely unacknowledged fear of our own coming physical deaths.

The joke is, “I have decided that I will live forever. So far, so good!”

The serious side of that joke is that it is very hard – almost impossible – to know, in the gnostic sense, that our death is inevitable. Our values are all on the side of the continuation of this physical life. We cheer when we evade death in an accident of nature such as a tornado or of human error such as a car crash. We pray most sincerely for the healing of those who are sick. We tend not to pray, “May they be healed into larger life or back into this life, whichever is Your will.
We want them to come back to us, period.

We do not consciously quibble with the apparent truth of the inevitability of our coming death. We see that people always die. As we get older, our personal roster of those who have gone on before us gets longer. And yet we still cannot quite fathom the fact of our coming demise. Do we want to walk this Earth forever? Do we want to hang onto our aging physical bodies for eternity and patch, patch, patch? Apparently.

There are those who practice dying as a means to being freed to live a fuller life. Native American shamans as well as holy men of many other cultures practice the art of dying in vision quests or dreams where the shadow of death overtakes the initiate again and again. Awakening from the dream of one’s own death, the initiate has an emphatically joyful response to the escape and realizes the precious nature of each and every moment of his remaining life.

However most of us let thoughts of death go and concern ourselves with the minutiae of our busy days, making and keeping appointments, raising our children, paying our bills if we can, scurrying after money if we have cannot and dealing with the web of relationships that shapes the tenor of our days on Earth. We give a passing acknowledgment to our own mortality. But if we receive a diagnosis commonly seen to be fatal, it triggers a whole range of deeply felt responses within us, as if our coming death was a complete surprise.

Our religious training does not help us much in becoming fearless before the thought of our eventual physical death. Scriptures are there in every holy work to aid us. But the fact of our coming death is not usually preached from the pulpit, except to terrify the sinner with fire and brimstone and bully him into repentance and obedience to dogmatic demands. So when religion does work to make us aware of death as a part of life, it generally wishes to engender fear within us. And this does not help us to prepare for our deaths. It only helps us to live our lives in fear.

Since I died, briefly, when I was 13, I am fearless before the prospect of my own demise. The after-world was a wonderful place! However, that experience has caused me to relish every single remaining day of this life and to intend to make maximal use of it in service to the Creator and to humankind. I came back from my conversation with the Divine Voice-Over, whose words sparkled in the sky of my after-world, aware that I was a woman on a mission and that I had better stay on task if I wanted to hear, “Servant, well done!” the next time I passed into my after-world.

Perhaps the most convincing argument to lay before you in order to encourage fearlessness when it comes to our own coming deaths is this: let’s say the alarmists of apocalypse and ascension are right. Let’s say that, at 11:11 a.m. on December 21, 2012, the world ends.

One supposition is that after that, we are no more. That sounds painless! Our “strife is o’er, our battle done,” in the words of the hymnist. We are off the hook forever. No more decisions, no more hunger or thirst, no more angst.

Another supposition is that after that, we pass before God in His role as Judge. We are sorted out by God the Librarian into hell and heaven as destinations. I do not believe most people have thought deeply about how ridiculous these option are.

Supposedly, those in hell burn forever in a lake of fire. Or, following Dante’s inventive imagination, they push a rock uphill forever like Sisyphus. There are many ways to picture eternal damnation. However they sound far too much like things that might happen to us while we are still alive. Where is our body for the burning? It is in the grave, or scattered to the winds. Where is our nose for the pushing? It is dust. The myths fall apart upon closer examination.

Supposedly, too, those who make it to heaven sing and play on the harp forever. I love to sing, mind you, and I love to praise the Lord! I always have a song on my lips or in my head. But to sing forever sounds like far too much of a good thing. Again, the myth of heaven cannot outpicture for us a place that has the feel of reality. Upon examination it fades into silliness. How can we relate to these obviously anthropomorphic outcomes of “hell” and “heaven”? How can we take them seriously?

The Confederation suggests that at the time of our death we switch our consciousness to our energy body and walk the steps of light. If the ascension or apocalypse came at the same time for us all, there would be quite a crowd on those steps! Yet it would not be scary. It would be a party! We could take our walk up those steps of light with our companions. I can just see us, walking along happily into the ever increasing light, with our loved ones around us and our guidance by our sides. There is nothing remotely fearful about this supposition. Indeed, were it to occur, I think we would all enjoy the moment thoroughly. And our future would open before us!

Beginning with Part Three of this series, I will talk about the Confederation view of how to prepare for 2012. Their suggestions are based upon our understanding of death as an event which engenders no fear, hence my work in this present article as I try to bring you to a more realistic connection with how you feel about your coming death. Fear plays no part in the Confederation cosmology! Let it play no part in ours!

I open my arms and embrace your spirit! Let us be fearless before the prospect of our deaths, and fearless alike before the prospect of our continued lives within the veil of our present incarnations! Let us rise to meet what comes with hope and faith, and go forth into the passion play of life in joy and thanksgiving! I walk with you into the adventures which lie ahead!

— — — -- -- ­­-- -- ­­­ --
Carla L. Rueckert is the channel for the "Law of One" series and the author of "A Channeling Handbook”, “A Wanderer’s Handbook”, and a “Book of Days”, among others. Please visit L/L Research to read her channeled messages and Camelot Journal to read her online journal. To see a full list of articles written for Carla’s column please visit A Small Medium at Large on UPI’s Religion and Spirituality.com. ©️ copyright 2009 by L/L Research

Sending Carla Email
Carla loves to receive both responses to her articles and suggestions of new topics for future articles. If you would like to share your response or suggest a new topic, please write her at her organization’s email address: contact@llresearch.org. Carla will read all email received but unfortunately, due to her limitations on time and especially energy, Carla is unable to respond to her article’s responses. .

Subscription Changes

These articles are issued via email as Carla writes them. Their periodicity is anywhere from every one week to every three weeks.. If you wish to change your subscription email address or request an additional email address to receive Carla’s weekly UPI article, please reply to this message or send an email with the relevant details to: contact@llresearch.org. If you feel you have received this in error or wish to unsubscribe from this list, reply with the word “Unsubscribe” in the subject line.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION   THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:08 pm

Thanks for the links Gabriel,

I enjoy Carla's posts. She has been through a lot over the last 30 years.

I wonder if anyone is feeling different as we get closer to 2012.

One of the biggest things I have noticed is, I am a lot more intuitive. Quite often when my cell phone rings I'll know who it is or what the discussion will be before I say hello. Also I notice that when things go wrong, that if I stay calm and relaxed things seem to work out fine with limited stress.

If you believe that we will become telepathic in the future, that will certainly take some getting use to. Ever had a conversation with someone and your mind will say something like, man this guy is boring, or you are an a-hole. Imagine the reaction if the could read your mind!!! LOL

:can't understa

help
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION   THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 10:24 am

Hi micjer,

LOL is right, as it comes to knowing what is in others minds. I enjoy Carla as well, she is a cool person.

That intuition thing seems for me at least to be getting better as I grow older. Or It may be that the veil between the different dimensions is getting thinner the closer we get to 2012, which is what I tend to believe. peace
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION   THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:59 pm

The latest from Carla,
2012 Polarity: [Part Three of the 2012 Series]
Published March 23, 2009

For the last two articles, I have been focusing on the question of how to get ready for 2012. Lately there are many questions about this that have come in to my Inbox. I have recently finished a book, Living the Law of One – 101: The Choice, which is all about how to graduate from this Third Density, the Density of Choice. And I will be teaching from 101 in a gathering here at L/L Research in just a few weeks. For all these reasons, it is on my heart to talk about this issue with you now.

In the first article, I laid the facts before you from the Mayan calendar, from Western astrology and from The Confederation of Angels and Planets material on this transition to The Age of the Sixth Sun, the Age of Aquarius or The Density of Love or Fourth Density, all of which transitions take place on or around 2012.

In the second article I discussed how to become fearless in the face of this tremendous shift in consciousness and the eventual certainty of our physical death.

In this article, I will discuss the concept of polarity.

The Confederation concept of polarity is caught beautifully and succinctly by Bob Dylan in his song, “Gotta Serve Somebody.” The chorus to this song runs,

“You're gonna have to serve somebody, yes indeed;
You're gonna have to serve somebody.
Well, it may be the devil or it may be the Lord
But you're gonna have to serve somebody.”
(all rights reserved, ©️ 1979 Bob Dylan)

Naturally, Ra and the other Confederation sources do not use the polar opposites of “the devil” and “the Lord.” Those are emotionally charged terms, and it is the Confederation way to speak of metaphysical principles using emotionally neutral words. Instead of “the devil” they use the term “service-to-self polarity.” Instead of “the Lord” they use the term, “service-to-others polarity.” In general, we know what we mean when we think of being good or evil. But the Confederation creates an explicit way of describing both polarities.

Let me back up a bit and fill in the background of these terms. The Confederation sees all of us as powerful people indeed. They describe us as sparks of the creative principle – very young Gods who are still learning. They see us as citizens of eternity and beings of infinite individuality who proceed through a seven-grade Creation-School before ultimately returning home to the Creator. We are at the very end of Earth’s third grade, its Third Density, the Density of Choice. We are now attempting to graduate to fourth grade, Fourth Density, the Density of Love.

For well over 75,000 years, they say, in incarnation after incarnation, we have been attempting to choose whether to serve ourselves or to serve others. Our relationships, challenges and incarnational issues have all been carefully designed to encourage us to make and continually confirm our choice of polarity.

The Confederation sees us as containing all things within ourselves. They say we have complete free will as to which of the attributes available to us we will choose to develop. And they say that for most of us, we are already well on our way along the chosen path of polarity before we even realize that we want to choose a polarity and run with it. Don Elkins, Questioner for the Ra sessions, asks Ra in Session 19, recorded on February 8, 1981,

“Can you tell me what bias creates the momentum towards the chosen path of service to self?”

The Ra group responds, “We can speak only in metaphor. Some love the light. Some love the darkness. It is a matter of the unique and infinitely various Creator choosing and playing among its experiences as a child upon a picnic. Some enjoy the picnic and find the sun beautiful, the food delicious, the games refreshing, and [they] glow with the joy of creation. Some find the night delicious, their picnic being pain, difficulty, the sufferings of others, and the examination of the perversities of nature. These enjoy a different picnic.

“All these experiences are available. It is the free will of each entity which chooses the form of play, the form of pleasure.”

Then they note, “Those truly helpless are those who have not consciously chosen but who repeat patterns without knowledge of the repetition or the meaning of the pattern.”

Elkins, a physicist, thinks about this and in the next session, dated February 9, 1981, he asks,

“Yesterday we were talking about the split that occurs when an entity, either consciously or unconsciously, chooses the path that leads to either service to others or service to self. The philosophical question of why such a split even exists came up. It was my impression that just as it is in electricity, if we have no polarity in electricity we have no electricity; we have no action. Therefore, I am assuming that it is the same in consciousness. If we have no polarity in consciousness we also have no action or experience. Is this correct?

The Ra group responds, “This is correct. You may use the general term “work.”

Elkins then asks, “Then the concept of service to self and service to others is mandatory if we wish to have work, whether it be work in consciousness or work of a mechanical nature in the Newtonian concept in the physical. Is this correct?”

Ra says, “This is correct with one addendum. The coil, as you may understand this term, is wound, is potential, is ready. The thing that is missing without polarizing is the charge.”

Elkins asks, “Then the charge is provided by individualized consciousness. Is this correct?”

Ra says, “The charge is provided by the individualized entity using the in-pourings and in-streamings of energy by the choices of free will.”

The Confederation, then, sees us third-density humans fundamentally as energy beings rather than physical beings. And they see the chances and changes of our mortal lives as energetic rather than physical happenings, at base. So each thing that happens to us physically is also and more fundamentally an in-pouring of energy. They call this in-pouring energy “catalyst.” And we use our faculty of free will to decide how to respond to this incoming catalyst.

Later that month, in Session 28, recorded on February 22, 1981, Elkins asks, “Are you saying, then, that we have not only a polarity of electrical charge but also a polarity in consciousness?”

The Ra group replies, “This is correct. All is potentially available from the beginning of your physical space/time; it then being the function of consciousness complexes to begin to use the physical materials to gain experience [and] then to polarize in a metaphysical sense. The potentials for this are not created by the experiencer but by intelligent energy.”

In other words, this “school for souls” in which we are presently students is specifically set up to give us opportunities to make our choice for love or fear; for giving or taking: to polarize. Not only the Confederation sources but also all of us considering these words are striving to polarize in service to others. We have all made that initial choice of polarity. We “consciousness complexes” take the physical circumstances of our lives and respond to them in ways that increase our polarity – our ability to do “work” in the metaphysical sense.

All of us, I think, can look back at our lives thus far and spot the moment when we woke up and realized that there was more to this life than simply living and dying, and that we were more than flesh and blood. For some, that moment came early; for others it has come later. But part of that awakening is almost always an enhanced sense of our own worth, and our corresponding responsibility for what we think, say and do. And those three modes of expressing our polarity are the three avenues of increasing our polarity.

Firstly, our thoughts are ephemeral to the physical world, but they constitute our deeper reality in the metaphysical world, where thoughts are literally things. So we work to refine our thoughts; to “tune” them as we would tune an instrument, so that the Creator can play Its song upon us in tune. As The Prayer of St. Francis says it, we hope to sow love instead of hate, unity instead of discord, instead of darkness, light, instead of sadness, joy.

Secondly, in what we say, we hope to encourage and support the good that we see in the people around us, rather than tearing down and overly criticizing them. We encourage public policies that express the ways of love. We talk up the good in life rather than focusing always upon the unfortunate and regrettable events and challenges to which we are witness.

And thirdly, in our actions, we do whatever we do in ways that show our radiance of being, our love of the Creator, of each other and of ourselves. When an ethical decision must be made, we try to take the high road, to “do the right thing.”

The Ra group suggests that the service-to-others graduation level is 51%; that is, if we are thinking of others and hoping to aid them over half the time, we are ready to graduate. They put the bar for service-to-self-polarized graduation at 5%; that is, if we are thinking strictly of our own needs and manipulating others to meet those needs 95% of the time, we are ready to graduate.

So let me put this question before you: are you still floundering a bit in polarity? Are you still in that sinkhole of indifference between 5% and 51% service to others? If you feel that the answer may be yes, the solution is simple and easy to apply: practice thinking in terms of responding to all circumstances that come your way by focusing on helping, encouraging and supporting the love in the moment. Open your heart and let love flow through you – not your human love alone, but the love of the Creator which is infinite and will never run dry. Become a lighthouse. And let love abide in your life.

Next week, I will talk about just how we can get more skillful at doing that!

I open my arms and embrace your spirit! Let’s get ready for 2012 by loving, loving and loving some more!

— — — -- -- -- -- --

Sending Carla Email

Subscription Changes
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION   THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:17 pm

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION   THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:37 pm

Quote :
Elkins, a physicist, thinks about this and in the next session, dated February 9, 1981, he asks,

“Yesterday we were talking about the split that occurs when an entity, either consciously or unconsciously, chooses the path that leads to either service to others or service to self. The philosophical question of why such a split even exists came up. It was my impression that just as it is in electricity, if we have no polarity in electricity we have no electricity; we have no action. Therefore, I am assuming that it is the same in consciousness. If we have no polarity in consciousness we also have no action or experience. Is this correct?

The Ra group responds, “This is correct. You may use the general term “work.”

This almost jumped off the screen at me. This is a wonderful way of explaining the need for polarity.

wowb
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION   THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:29 am

Hello mijcer,

Yes it is a great revelation to me as well. This also reminds me of an old Greek text from the New Testament, where Y'shua Messiah says that he would rather "find" a person to be either "hot" or "cold", either for him or against him. Then he says that God will spew those that are "lukewarm" out of his mouth.

That is also saying the same thing as the RA material as it comes to polarity of a person, it is just spoken a different way in the Greek text.

It seems that the collective consciousness, God, the supreme Being, the Law of One, is trying to tell us to "make a decision" about what we believe and to not be "fence setters".

And that makes perfect sense to me.

By the way the video is greatness. peace
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION   THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:51 am

Here is the latest from L/L research aka Carla on the Ra Material.

Opening the Heart [2012 Series, Part Four]
Published April 1, 2009

At the beginning of this series of articles on getting ready for 2012, I discussed the concept of the great shift of the ages from the Mayan Calendar’s Age of the Fifth Sun to its Age of the Sixth Sun, from astrology’s Age of Pisces to its Age of Aquarius and from the Confederation’s Density of Choice to its Density of Love. These three shifts, from very different disciplines, are all set to take place at or around 2012. And they all are said to signal an explosion of love and understanding, transforming our experience completely.

In the second article we looked at how our unresolved thoughts of death and of the unknown predispose us to live in fear, and hopefully I was able to lay your fears to rest. Fearlessness is an essential bit of groundwork to be laid when we think about getting ready for 2012.

The third article was all about polarity. This is the Density of Choice, after all, and the single most important choice for a person who wishes to graduate, whether in 2012 or thereafter, when he dies to the physical world is the choice of polarity, which the Confederation terms the choice of service to others or service to self. That article concluded with the promise that in the next article, we would discuss how to make that choice more effectively.

And so we begin!

To become more skillful at making positively polarized choices in response to the catalyst of everyday life, we need to get away from perceiving ourselves as victims of fate. This supposition of victim-hood spawns feelings of anger, resentment, helplessness and hopelessness. We shall never get to the open heart this way!

We need to consider that our lives are not made up of what happens to us. Life is what we do with what happens to us. We create our reality through our choices of how to respond to the world as we go.

To become more skillful at making positively polarized choices in response to our catalyst, we also need to get away from perceiving ourselves as strictly physical beings. This self-concept creates many temptations to identify ourselves by outer criteria such as race, societal class, level of attractiveness and annual income. And getting ready for 2012 has nothing to do with such attributes. Like all the best things in life, the techniques used for preparing ourselves for graduation are equally and freely available to all.

We are only physical beings on the surface of our selfhood. If we look beneath that surface, we discover that almost all of our true identity resides in our non-physical energy body and its enhanced consciousness. This energy body, which the Confederation calls the indigo-ray body, is the horse we rode in on before birth, and it is the horse on which we will ride through the gates into larger life at our physical death.

Our energy bodies interpenetrate our physical bodies during our lives on Earth. Their food is the light/love of the infinite Creator as it flows through our bodies from the soles of our feet, upwards through the body and off the top of our heads. If we eat a good diet, we nourish our physical bodies. If we keep our energy bodies’ chakras open wide to receive and pass on this light/love, we nourish our energy bodies.

If our energy bodies are the realest parts of ourselves, and if in working to increase our polarity we work with the energy body almost to the exclusion of the physical body, why do we have physical bodies at all? They are messy and inconvenient in many ways! They plunge us behind the veil of forgetting. Don Elkins, the questioner for the Ra sessions, asks this very question on May 6, 1981:

“Can you expand on the concept that it is necessary for an entity, during incarnation in the physical, as we know it, to become polarized or interact properly with other entities and why this isn’t possible in between incarnations when the entity is aware of what he wants to do? Why must he come into an incarnation and lose conscious memory of what he wants to do and then act in a way in which he hopes to act?”

The Ra group responds, “Let us give the example of the man who sees all the poker hands. He then knows the game. It is but child’s play to gamble, for it is no risk. The other hands are known. The possibilities are known and the hand will be played correctly but with no interest.

“In time/space and in the true color-green density, [the Density of Love, our destination after graduation], the hands of all are open to the eye. The thoughts, the feelings, the troubles, all these may be seen. There is no deception and no desire for deception. Thus much may be accomplished in harmony but the mind/body/spirit gains little polarity from this interaction.

“Let us re-examine this metaphor and multiply it into the longest poker game you can imagine, a lifetime. The cards are love, dislike, limitation, unhappiness, pleasure, etc. They are dealt and re-dealt and re-dealt continuously. You may, during this incarnation begin—and we stress begin—to know your own cards. You may begin to find the love within you. You may begin to balance your pleasure, your limitations, etc. However, your only indication of other-selves’ cards is to look into the eyes.

“You cannot remember your hand, their hands, perhaps even the rules of this game. This game can only be won by those who lose their cards in the melting influence of love, can only be won by those who lay their pleasures, their limitations, their all upon the table face up and say inwardly: “All, all of you players, each other-self, whatever your hand, I love you.” This is the game: to know, to accept, to forgive, to balance, and to open the self in love. This cannot be done without the forgetting, for it would carry no weight in the life of the mind/body/spirit being-ness totality.”

The Ra group sees life as a game, a very odd game indeed, since to win it we lay down our hands and cease the play, melted by love. And we are the Players of this Game of Life.

An aside: I use this simile in my new book as well, which has now come back from the printer! If you would like to order it, go to www.bring4th.org and click on the store. There you will now find “Living the Law of One – 101: The Choice”. I’m excited and invite you to read it! It possesses the prettiest book cover I think I have ever seen. And hopefully the writing is good also! You can download the cover image for your desktop at http://www.llresearch.org/misc/living_the_law_of_one_101_desktop.aspx.

Since the energy body works best when its chakras are all open and receiving full light/love energy, in order to play this Game of Life at our best level we need to keep those chakras clear. We do not need to solve our problems to be successful. We do not need to become wise and able, like the comic strip character B.C., to mount a soapbox and orate upon the TRVTH. To succeed at the Game of Life, we need only to stay calm, alert and relaxed. We need to find and maintain a certain "tuned" attitude which allows us to be accurate observers who have our minds clear to make our most skillful choice of response when a choice is needed.

The chakras of the energy body are coded to the colors of the rainbow. The first three chakras, red, orange and yellow, deal with sexuality and survival, personal relationships and formalized relationships such as those which come with our birth family, our marriage and our work environment.

Then comes the green-ray chakra, the chakra of the heart. In order for the heart to open, the first three chakras need to be open and running full power. So our task is set before us: we need to be sure that the above issues are not throwing us into fear, worry or over-concern and therefore blocking or narrowing the pathway of light/love through the energy body.

Often it is easier to clear the chakras of issues we have with others than to clear them of our condemnation of ourselves. It is a cliché that we are our own severest critics. And certainly it is healthy to criticize the self in the effort to improve. But in terms of keeping our energy bodies clear and flowing with light/love, what we need is self-forgiveness and self-approval. Ra says, in a session recorded June 12, 1981,

“The seeker seeks the One. The One is to be sought, as we have said, by the balanced and self-accepting self, aware both of its apparent distortions and its total perfection. Resting in this balanced awareness, the entity then opens the self to the universe which it is. The light energy of all things may then be attracted by this intense seeking, and wherever the inner seeking meets the attracted cosmic prana, realization of the One takes place.

“The purpose of clearing each energy center is to allow that meeting place to occur at the indigo-ray vibration, thus making contact with intelligent infinity and dissolving all illusions. Service to others is automatic at the released energy generated by this state of consciousness.”

It may feel a bit dyslexic at first to see your imperfections and still choose to love and accept yourselves unconditionally. Try it for a while. You will find that it becomes easier as you practice! And as you accept yourself more fully, you more and more develop the compassion needed to accept others. And this also helps in creating positively polarizing choices in your moves on the Gameboard.

Notice that I did not talk about clearing the upper chakras – the blue-ray chakra of communication, the indigo-ray chakra of radiant beingness and the violet-ray gateway chakra. Clearing and working with these upper chakras is fun, and many paths of service open to those who work with the higher chakras. But what is needed to be ready for graduation is clearing the path through the lower chakras to the open heart. The Q’uo group says, in a session recorded December 13, 2008,

“An entity may rest in faith for a whole life long knowing that all is well, without ever leaving the sanctity of the open heart. Indeed it is not necessary to work with the gateway to intelligent infinity in order for a seeker to live a life of highly polarized service to others and to graduate into fourth density when the time comes.

“The heart and its energy center hold the key to moving forward with the evolution of mind, body and spirit, in that the heart is that sanctuary in which the immediate presence of the one infinite Creator is always available. Indeed, it is the nature of the green-ray energy center to be sanctified and utterly positive, resounding with the vibrations of unconditional love.”

So, to get ready for 2012, it is very helpful to spend as much time as you can in this sanctuary of the open heart, where time falls away to reveal the present moment. The Q’uo group says, on January 26, 1996,

“How can one find this present moment? We suggest often the practice of regular contemplation or meditation, for within silence there is that key which unlocks the doors of attention. And into that sanctum sanctorum of the open heart, silent and listening, there resides the Creator whose name is Love.

“We encourage each to form the habit of silence on a regular basis, for that voice which speaks in silence is that which gives life and peace. We do not say that it gives wisdom. Rather, we suggest that it works little by little to open the heart and the awareness to the presence of love.”

Next week I will conclude this present series of articles with a good look at forming and developing the habit of seeking the silence.

I open my arms and embrace your spirit! The vessels in my arms come straight from my heart, so my hug is not a simple gesture but the transfer of love directly from my heart to yours. Go ahead – hug me back! It feels so good! And let us all hug life with thankfulness and joy as we play the Game of Life!

— — — -- -- -- -- --
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION   THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:59 am

Here is a link to some channelled material from Carla at L/L research from a group called Q'uo, this information is very much in keeping with the Ra material and sounds a lot like it.

http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/jan3/rueckert.htm
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION   THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:30 am

Quote :
I open my arms and embrace your spirit! The vessels in my arms come straight from my heart, so my hug is not a simple gesture but the transfer of love directly from my heart to yours. Go ahead – hug me back! It feels so good!

She is such a warm loving individual.

When I meditate I find myself feeling the same way, just wanting to give everyone a great big hug.

Lately I have found that after lifting many veils, I am stuck near the top of pyramid of information. Each book / lecturer has a little different spin on things. However whenever I read Carla's writings or read the work of the RA group it resonates the most for me.

I want to make sure that I look under every rock, but I keep coming back.

flower

This is an interesting link to an article on lifting of the veils.

http://in2worlds.net/veils-of-awakening
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION   THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:25 am

Thanks for the link micjer. thumbsupb
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION   THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:59 pm

@Gabriel and others for that matter.

Just wondering if anybody feels differently as we march towards 2012.

I would say that sub-consciously something/someone has told me that 2012 is very important and that I should pay attention and do research. Can't really explain it but it is almost obsessive. I know my wife thinks I've lost it.

I wonder if we on this forum know each other from past lives.... we certainly all have a connection. Look at Linda and Pilgrim. That is almost like they have known each other and finally linked up again.

I get little visions (lets say deju-vu) of things when I am thinking about events or issues. They don't last long but it is like it is in my memory, yet can't access all of it. Like amnesia with little by little things making sense.

Lately I have had other sensations also.

Anybody else??

happy-dancing
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION   THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:19 pm

Micjer,

You are one of the most intuitive people I have ever met. Your supposition about have we been friends from the past is awesome. I agree with you that we have been friends before and we have made agreements between ourselves that we would reunite in this time to establish a communion between ourselves and to carry on the program of advancement of the collective by finding each other now through the internet.

I personally have no doubt that we are connected personally from the perspective of a prior agreement before we came to this "sick little planet" called Earth to become reacquainted with each other and thereby help change this planet.

You are indeed insightful.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION   THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:04 pm

I also have been having little flashes of sorts about things. It must be the veil is getting a little thinner.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION   THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:41 am

back a few months ago, when i was still living "in town"
i was having many flashes, it seemed that i was not all "there" -
it felt like i was in more than one dimension or place and
that the universe was playing tricks with my perceptions
and balance....

having been out in mother nature for awhile now, these feelings
have left me, as if all is as it is meant to be, if i am paying attention
to outward and inward signs...

i kind of miss that vertigo feeling though, was a cheap high......
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION   THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:55 am

Hi winehippie,

That town living might be causing your spirit to freak out...LOL and maybe the flashes are a balancing mechanism. Unfortunately I still live in a big town and like you I kinda look forward to the flashes...LOL.

Tell your fellow travelers there with you hi for me.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION   THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:52 pm

Gabriel wrote:

“The heart and its energy center hold the key to moving forward with the evolution of mind, body and spirit, in that the heart is that sanctuary in which the immediate presence of the one infinite Creator is always available. Indeed, it is the nature of the green-ray energy center to be sanctified and utterly positive, resounding with the vibrations of unconditional love.”

Dearest Gabe,
I respect your wisdom and some of the things you quote from others really move me like the above.
I believe we are all connected and that we will find our way when we find our heart and yes, the veil is lifting.
Thank you for being my friend.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION   THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:02 pm

micjer wrote:
@Gabriel and others for that matter.

Just wondering if anybody feels differently as we march towards 2012.

I would say that sub-consciously something/someone has told me that 2012 is very important and that I should pay attention and do research. Can't really explain it but it is almost obsessive. I know my wife thinks I've lost it.

I wonder if we on this forum know each other from past lives.... we certainly all have a connection. Look at Linda and Pilgrim. That is almost like they have known each other and finally linked up again.

I get little visions (lets say deju-vu) of things when I am thinking about events or issues. They don't last long but it is like it is in my memory, yet can't access all of it. Like amnesia with little by little things making sense.

Lately I have had other sensations also.
Anybody else??
happy-dancing

micjer, I know exactly what you are saying. Our memories are coming back and something has happened to us. We can all feel it and you are perhaps right about us being connected from past lives.
We have a lot to be thankful my friend. We are listening to our own spirit and the sensations we are feeling will help us get through everything.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION   THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:46 am

Glad to be your friend Linda and all others as well. Your insights into our memories coming back Linda is also very insightful and i also think that way. I also think that some of us have made agreements with each other before we came here to become humans.

I have a very clear pre-birth memory where i was sitting in a white room wearing white clothes and at a certain time i was moved/led to get up and walk out of a door and when I did the next thing that happened was i went into my mothers womb and then was born as a human.

This was an awesome revelation to me and taught me to keep an open mind to anything and any possibilities.

This little pre-birth memory i had also taught me just how much "I do not know".
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION   THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:41 pm

Here is Carla's latest from L/L research

Entering the Silence: The 2012 Series, Part Five
Published April 9, 2009

In the final installment of this series on getting ready for 2012, I would like to discuss entering the silence. The year of 2012 represents a great shift in consciousness, according to sources as widely various as the Mayan Calendar, Western astrology and the Confederation sources for which I have been a channel for over four decades. Becoming fearless in the face of death is the point from which we can start getting ready for 2012. Understanding that our lives are all about choosing to polarize towards service to others sets us on our way. Keeping our energy bodies open is critical in terms of being able to live in our open and flowing hearts as we make our ethical choices.

So far, so good!

However there is one more resource that vastly enhances our chances of staying on task in getting ready for this paradigmatic shift. That is silence. Within silence lies the space to seat inspiration and study. Q’uo, in a session recorded on March 22, 2008, puts it this way:

“The most helpful and appropriate way of relating to all outer words and systems of words is to work with them consciously, at all times creating a spaciousness around the words, the thoughts, the comparisons, and so forth, which gives the soul room for the unspoken, the ineffable, the noumenal. For there is much between every inspired word which is unspoken and which creates the ambience in which the spoken word rings with truth.”

Entering the silence gives our deeper minds the opportunity to integrate and be able to use the wonderful things we read and hear from teachers and gurus. The silence keeps us from becoming spiritual rattlepates, always able to talk about metaphysical things and never able to practice them fully.

Within silence lies the “still, small voice” of our guidance. In a session recorded on October 11, 2008, Q’uo says:

“The handiest and simplest way to work with your guidance is to enter into the silence each day. We often speak of entering into the silence and maintaining a silence of self as being a very important part of a spiritual battery of resources that are helpful to the seeker.”

Everyone thinks of guidance uniquely. Some see guidance as coming from the Holy Spirit or from their higher selves. Some see guidance as coming from inner-planes masters, angels, saints or discarnate gurus. Some claim all of nature, with its totem animals and trees, its moons and seasons, winds and waters, as their guidance. One thing is sure: we all have a system of guidance. The trick is to remember to ask for its help.

Within silence lies our connection to eternity and infinity. In the March 22, 2008 session, Q’uo says:

“There is an old story within Buddhist teaching of a saint who held stones in his mouth for twenty years until he learned to be silent. And we appreciate this effort to arrive at the ability to contain and feel comfortable with silence. In silence, there is no need to take a cookie-cutter to the concepts that speak to the deep mind with that still small voice of spirit. In silence, there is no need to work the machinery of the intellect. In silence, one may rest and allow the truth to rise up into consciousness from the infinite invisible that is the heart of each seeker and the heart of the universe alike.”

How easily we can become addicted to the busy-ness of our outer lives! We may even come to depend on the noise of living on the surface. We turn on the television to catch the weather and the buzz. Or we pop in a DVD or a CD and watch a film or listen to music as we go about our daily chores. Or we text, e-mail or call our friends to let them know what we are doing. We do not pause for silent moments. We fill those moments up with sound and action.

Our culture is on information overload at all times. It is a huge machine, careering downhill from its peaks of the deep snows of new news towards the valley of old news like a juggernaut. Its avalanche often buries the little part of us that yearns for quiet times. We become addicts of the new, taking the T-bar back up to the peak to ride the machine again and again, glutting ourselves on sound bites and video clips, staying in the know.

Yet what we “know” from all this immersion in information is only skin-deep. There is no entry from it into the energetic world in which our spirits live. There is no entry into consciousness. It is only when we choose to stop our outer activity and give ourselves some silence that we can dip below the surface into our deeper selves. It is only in silence that our consciousness can thrive – that consciousness which we share with each other and every living thing; that consciousness that is shared with the Creator. It is only in silence that we become creatures of love and true power.

Within silence, the gateway to intelligent infinity may open and yield inklings and whispers of intuition and direct insight. In that same session, Q’uo suggests:

“Daily periods of silence are a strong resource for the seeker who wishes to do more than think about the great questions. For beyond thought lies the truth. Beyond the intellect lies insight. Beyond knowledge lies gnosis.”

You may ask what gnosis has to do with our efforts to stay in the open heart and thereby polarize towards service to others and our goal of graduation. It does not make much sense to the daylight mind that something as abstract as insight or gnosis will make us better at choosing the loving way. However, getting ready for 2012 is about shifting our center of gravity from the attitude of a person immersed in the workaday world to the attitude of a person with a part of himself always tuned to love. In the same session, Q’uo notes:

“There is great wisdom in taking lightly and with laughter the entire business of study and thought for spiritual seekers. It is indeed a mark of spiritual maturity that the intense desire to know the truth becomes gradually transformed into the intense desire to be the truth.

“It is not that there is no truth or that there is nothing to seek. Quite the contrary, my friends. However, that which is sought is the heart of the self. The journey towards truth seems as though it is an outer journey, a seeking out there, a winnowing through the harvest of other people’s seeking to find one’s truth.

“And yet, in the end, it is as though various things begin to fall away in the seeker’s mind and in the seeker’s heart and in the seeker’s experience until gradually the truth itself rises to the surface of consciousness and realization occurs; that realization that it is a perfect world, it is a perfect environment for unlocking the gate that leads to unknowing.”

“Within third density, beyond all the things that you come to know and believe, there lies the glory of that final awareness that nothing can be known and that all speaks of the one infinite Creator. Paradox after paradox, mystery and mystery flow and create patterns around one. And powerful and glorious ideas and images move through the awareness and at the end, the seeker has become transparent to himself as he finds at the very heart of himself the consciousness of unconditional love, that love that created him, that love that created the universe, that love with which he and all about him, seen and unseen, are one.”

There are as many ways to enter the silence as there are personality types. For one person, the best way might be to schedule a daily period of silent meditation, where he lets all his cares drift away and if they come into his consciousness again, he lets them rise and fall away again in their own time, without allowing them to take over his attention.

For another person, the best way to enter the silence might be to immerse himself in the wild world of nature, hiking, listening to birdcalls or sitting on a rock found at a stopping place on the mountain, or a fallen tree in the forest, and soaking in the weather’s sunshine or rain and the beauty nature offers so lavishly to those with eyes to see.

For yet another person, a period of meditation guided by a mantra, a key spiritual thought or a guru’s words might be the best way to enter the silence. The inspirational word, phrase or thought opens doors within and the silence blooms like a rose.

A kind of practice that will help all types of people alike is taking some quiet time at the end of the day to reflect upon all that it has held. In a session recorded October 11, 2008, Q’uo suggests,

“There is the active kind of meditation where you are musing and contemplating your day. And in those times it is helpful to work with those things that triggered you today, experiencing them in memory, allowing their opposites to come into your consciousness and allowing that opposite dynamic to take over your consciousness. Then as you finish, hold those two opposites side by side in your mind and affirm the 360-degree nature of your nature and of the Creator’s. The Creator is all things and you contain all things as well.

“As you become more and more known to yourself, all of these ways of achieving good digestion and a happy energy body become ever more smooth and easy, even effortless, to accomplish. So many things, my friends, are a matter of habit. Create the habits of contemplation and meditation, of lightheartedness, thoughtfulness and balance, and you shall have a very good meal of life.”

I hope that you will investigate the practices of entering the silence that appeal to you. It does not matter one whit that you may not be “good” at meditating or that you may be entirely unused to praying or asking for guidance. I have never been good at meditating. My busy mind churns up endless thoughts from the clutter of my daily doings. And yet I am absolutely certain that as poor a meditator as I am, I am transformed by the practice.

It does not matter that you have only dribs and drabs of time in which to enter the silence. A minute of silence, entered with conscious intention, will keep you going all day.

All that matters is that you enter the silence. Enter it with your hands empty, for you shall receive treasures that will fill them until they spill over with the minted gold of new attitude, new energy and new power to serve. Then your busy days will retain this attitude, energy and power. As Q’uo puts it in a session dated October 12, 1986,

“We hope that you may bring that silence with you as a tool to use not in the dark with your eyes closed only, but in the harshest of daylights and under the most trying of conditions, for if there is a portion of you that remains in the silence of that which is most precious to you, then all else is but a shadow which moves across the sun at the center of your being, and no cloud is large enough to blot out the joy you may take in living.”

I open my arms and embrace your spirit! Let us dedicate ourselves to getting ready for 2012! Surely we are more than ready for that new paradigm, that new attitude of love and understanding! And so may our lives take part, more and more, in the Thought which is unconditional love.

— — — -- -- -- -- --

Sending Carla Email

Subscription Changes
These articles are issued via email as Carla writes them. Their periodicity is anywhere from every o
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION   THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:11 pm

It is wonderfull to read that Carla is not a good meditator. I don't feel so bad now. My wife can go into deep med and see wonderfull things. I have a hard time visulizing things in my head. To compare she has a plasma TV and I have a transistor radio.
However I do think about things and ask questions. It is amazing how my questions are answered either through thought or by going onto the computer and the info just seems to appear, or someone else is writing or talking about it.

It is no wonder that the PTB try to make our lives so busy and noisy. Keep us occupied so we don't have time to think about the meaning of life. It is so simple yet complex at the same time.

THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION Waterfall
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION   THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:39 pm

I do understand micjer. There are times that i cannot even get into a meditative state. I have trouble staying focused once in a while. The fight against my mind background clutter at times is so intense I just stop for a while and know that I will have to try later.

I too have difficulty in visualization sometimes and that too is a struggle at times.

I have noticed through the years that there is better times during each 24 hr cycle for me to meditate.

Sometimes it seems there is a brick wall, and nothing can get done, and then a few minutes or hours later it all changes and seems to be a lot easier.

I have also found that outside entities, invisible spirit beings will be trying to stop me, through attacking my thought patterns.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION   THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE 2012 SHIFT IN VIBRATION
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next