the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2012 and the Nature of the Shift

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

2012 and the Nature of the Shift Empty
PostSubject: 2012 and the Nature of the Shift   2012 and the Nature of the Shift Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:18 pm

There is a wealth of discussion on the nature of the 2012 transition and the effect it may have on us. I note also the discussion seems to fall between two distinct camps as to its source.

This could be the return of another large Planet and its satellites through our space, or the effect on our whole solar system of a returning cosmic wave of energy.

There is conflicting evidence pointing in both directions, promising a combination of both events. It is reliably reported that substantial world Observatory time is dedicated to a particular area of the sky. There are reports of a candidate in deep space on its way to us. Even the Vatican has a radio telescope in the Arizona desert trained to the same spot!

Otherwise, we know of massive vibrational changes already taking place throughout our solar system. The Schuman resonance, as an indicator, has massively increased over the last two decades. (This represents the vibrational frequency of the Earth.)
There has been a massive increase worldwide in earthquake and volcanic activity. Weather patterns are going crazy. Social, political, and economic changes are playing out to affect our whole world. The Sun is acting as it never did before.
Whatever the cause, clearly a big change is underway.

My interest however is in the specifics of the change taking place within in us. Scientists have already found a correlation between Sunspot activity and mutations occurring in DNA. Apparently, solar radiation has a direct influence on women's fertility and in the fixing of the DNA of a child at conception.

The Incas already knew; and at their `Sanctuary of the Virgins of the Sun,' ie. Macchu Picchu, females gathered at certain times of the year to manipulate the outcome of their childbirth. This is just one fact to support the case that we cannot escape cosmic vibrational change. The micro changes at quantum cause macro changes in us and our environment.

Scientists would have embraced this long ago if not for the Romans.
They collaborated with the Church, and reincarnation was struck out of people's minds on pain of death. The knowledge did not die however. More people today are remembering and will thereby gain a full appreciation of what to expect in 2012.

By my own experience, we cannot die for the life of us; but I also know that the whole convoluted question of a multi dimensional existence stops dead at quantum.
(i) Convictions are not transferrable, so I am talking from my own first hand perspective.

A physical body is simply a conglomeration of physical matter. It would not function if not inhabited by the motivating Presence of a person.

The Presence is tangible like the physical body, but just as it is impossible for a blind person to perceive the fullness of our world, so we are blind to the perception of higher levels of equally valid vibrational reality.
When we progress to shed our attachment and dependence on the physical, our perceptions awaken to an increasing awareness of higher levels.

We can visit some of those levels from here `out of body,' and return with the objective experience. This has happened to me on many occasions, especially at the GP in Egypt. Similarly it is possible for those who live in higher levels to manifest here as so called ghosts or apparitions.

We have been entering the wave of cosmic vibrational change for some time. The Earth, Sun and the other planets are indicators.

The Mayans and other ancients reach to us from the past with the same probability.
I align to the description given elsewhere (ii) that it is affecting us like the birth contractions of a mother to be. The contractions have started, and finally at birth, the cycles will have increased to the point where their affect will be profound. When the changes rhythmically increase towards a climax, we will be faced with such evidence of their effect, it will be impossible to ignore any more.

Well over 30 years ago, long before the internet and any knowledge of 2012; I had a lucid experience where the date 2010 was given to me when the world would awake to these realities.

By 2012, the increase in vibrational effect will be felt by people on two mixed levels:
The higher vibration of an awakened person will be raised more to a point where their physical bodies will not be able to sustain the increased vibration.
In fact their Presence will strain to escape the discomfort of their physical body.
They will release to occupy their new more comfortable world on a level beyond physical. Ascension is as simple as that, only different from natural death and rebirth by virtue of the fact that `all' levels will be moving on in a single shift.

Those of a lower and baser vibration will feel discomfort also, until they acclimatise to their changed world. The shift will have caused earth upheavals to return them to a feudal life and a new learning curve with nature. Their lesson will continue until the next time.

Between the two extremes, some elevated souls will choose to remain, and will emerge as leaders in the post shift environment. This is my understanding of what to expect, and the time to prepare is now.

The final outcome for you will be exactly whatever you choose to manifest.
http://2012rising.com/
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Yes, I want to be part of the Great Shift in human consciousness!   2012 and the Nature of the Shift Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:37 pm

"How, you may be asking, can simply saying something make a difference? By verbalizing a thought we are giving the Cosmos a consistent message that we are willing to let things come into our life that will allow us to act on the thought and words. However, if it is your true intention to participate in the Great Shift, you have to act when the opportunities come your way. Do not make any of the statements in this chapter lightly. You will be given the opportunity for unusual things to happen in your life, and each time you enter into an opportunity, amazing new ones will come your way. If, on the other hand, you draw back from an opportunity that comes your way out of fear or lack of self-confidence, you are giving the Cosmos a mixed message. Opportunities to participate in the Shift will continue to come your way, but every time you fail to act, you reinforce the thought patterns and life situation that makes it harder to feel a part of the Shift"

source: http://www.preparingforthegreatshift.org
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
nogroz
nogroz

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: 2012 and the Nature of the Shift   2012 and the Nature of the Shift Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 4:45 pm

But just WHAT IF nothing major changes for humankind by 2012?

What IF those that want to see the status quo remain have more 'energy' that those expecting cosmic change?

Then what?
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: 2012 and the Nature of the Shift   2012 and the Nature of the Shift Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 4:59 pm

Don't you think that major changes are already happening to mankind right now?

Like who gets to work and who gets to keep their home and who gets arrested for hate crimes?

And what happens to these people?
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: 2012 and the Nature of the Shift   2012 and the Nature of the Shift Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:04 pm

And just maybe, it ALL has to do with Cosmic changes? I am not saying I believe in the whole 2012 scare because I think most is disinfo.

But there is something big happening in our Universe.....as above so below.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: 2012 and the Nature of the Shift   2012 and the Nature of the Shift Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:20 pm

I think you may be right Linda. There is changes going on right now to many people all over the world. People are becoming more enlightened to a great degree. Even people in backward countries are having paranormal experiences, signs in the sky's all around the world, the nature of our solar system going through a major change right now with an increase of energy streaming into us. All the outer planets are heating up and there is definitely an energy change happening that has been noticed by scientists as well.

The veil between the dimensions is becoming thinner and thinner it seems to me as time is also speeding up at a corresponding rate of change.

That is all I have, my two cents, LOL, LOL.

I have also noticed the energy waves flooding into my body as I meditate. There has definitely been a shift in the energy coming to us all. I see it in my mind as I meditate as waves like on the ocean except these energy waves are vividly alive and flowing and are varied in the living colors of each frequency.
Back to top Go down
nogroz
nogroz

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: 2012 and the Nature of the Shift   2012 and the Nature of the Shift Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:14 am

Linda wrote:
Don't you think that major changes are already happening to mankind right now?

Like who gets to work and who gets to keep their home and who gets arrested for hate crimes?

And what happens to these people?

Those things have been happening for over 2000 years... then every so many years there is a major war or someone takes over a country...

WWII was far worse of a change for all of humanity than anything we see happening today... and never forget we nuked two cities and justified it by all the lives we saved had the war continued...

But losing jobs, people being persecuted, etc is not the change being talked about... that is just 'business as usual' for mankind the killer species ha ha

The 2012 scenarios are anything from total annihilation of the planet to a mass ascension...
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: 2012 and the Nature of the Shift   2012 and the Nature of the Shift Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:52 am

Do you think that perhaps major events were carefully planned long ago? ha ha
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: 2012 and the Nature of the Shift   2012 and the Nature of the Shift Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:45 pm

http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner~y2009m4d1-2012-may-bring-the-perfect-storm--solar-flares-systems-collapse

2012 may bring the “perfect storm” – solar flares, systems collapse

Electrical grids & anticipated solar flares of 2012

Mainstream scientific concern about 2012 has grown since a recent National Research Council report funded by NASA and issued by the National Academy of Sciences, entitled “Severe Space Weather Events: Understanding Economic and Societal Impact” which details the potential devastation of 2012 solar storms on the current planetary energy grid and because of the inter-linkages of a cybernetic society, on our entire human civilization.

According to New Scientist, science’s concern is a repetition of the 8-day 1859 “Carrington event,” a large solar flare accompanied by a coronal mass ejection (CME) that flung billions of tons of solar plasma onto the earth’s magnetosphere and disrupted Victorian-era magnetometers and the world telegraph system.

The New Scientist states, “The report outlines the worst case scenario for the US. The ‘perfect storm’ is most likely on a spring or autumn night in a year of heightened solar activity - something like 2012. Around the equinoxes, the orientation of the Earth's field to the sun makes us particularly vulnerable to a plasma strike.”

The next solar maximum is expected to occur in 2012. New Scientist reports that Mike Hapgood, head of the European Space Agency's space weather team states, "We're in the equivalent of an idyllic summer's day. The sun is quiet and benign, the quietest it has been for 100 years," "but it could turn the other way."

The modern electrical high-power grid magnifies the impact of solar flares. Since the grid is linked into major aspects of modern society, the effects of another Carrington event would be devastating. The National Academy of Sciences report states: “A severe space weather event in the US could induce ground currents that would knock out 300 key transformers within about 90 seconds, cutting off the power for more than 130 million people.” The New Scientist states: “According to the NAS report, the impact of what it terms a "severe geomagnetic storm scenario" could be as high as $2 trillion. And that's just the first year after the storm. The NAS puts the recovery time at four to 10 years. It is questionable whether the US would ever bounce back.

2012 and the Nature of the Shift SOLAR_STORM_-_ESA_SOHO_NASA
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: 2012 and the Nature of the Shift   2012 and the Nature of the Shift Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:49 am

Been thinking about something I thought I would pass on.

If we look at the scriptures as a metaphor, think about this...

The only way to god is through his son. or should that be sun?

scratch sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2012 and the Nature of the Shift   2012 and the Nature of the Shift Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1