the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Carol Barbeau October

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Carol Barbeau  October Empty
PostSubject: Carol Barbeau October   Carol Barbeau  October Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:04 pm

sunny

October 2010 become your OWN powerful Psychic

Happy Birthday Libra and Scorpio and welcome to one of the Greatest months I have ever seen to encounter your inner resources, reconnect to your inner desires and become more connected to source.

October is the 10th month of 2010 which is an 3 year. Making this 4 month of Home, family, safety, security and anchoring in what is important to ourselves to assist you in your processes use the colors of blues and pinks and pastels and Opals or pink tourmaline.

With the sun in Libra until the 23rd these colors and stones work well, and then, when the Sun enters Scorpio on the 23rd, switch to the dramatic, red, black, cobalt blue colors and stones of a more colorful nature like agates, and sapphires to assist you in the processes of inner balance which are available from the universe.

I always advise that for fall we bring in a great deal of black tourmaline, and obsidian to help us create sacred and safe space. Use the energy of nature this month and find herbs, and stones which feel good to you and use them to create a magical energy around and within yourself.

October 3rd Mercury enters the sign of Libra and thoughts turn to romance, balance, love and …with Saturn and much power here right now, maybe what we need to do to make it happen is something we are now ready to undertake?

LOVE of job, friends, family, connection to spirit but most of all Libra and Scorpio energy call for us to Love self enough to do the work necessary to create happiness and recognize only when we see we are the person we have been waiting for and do the work, do we bring those others in who will assist us on our path.

The dark of the moon October 5th and 6th carries the healing energy of Virgo and Libra, healing relationships is our theme. And sometimes healing involves surgery as we cut away what no longer works for us says Venus and Mars in Scorpio. Intuition and tidal waves of opening to higher connections are strong this month so Watch your dreams, keep a journal and realize you are downloading some wonderful stuff right now. Believe and it will happen is the theme of this month.

The new moon on the 7th is at 14 degrees of Libra and touches Saturn the planet of Karma, destiny and accountability. So we are asked with this new moon to plant seeds and be willing to till the fields, do the work involved and create some fantastic new connections in October 2010, business as well as personal relationships are here now.

This month there is a great deal of energy available from Mother Earth as well as our own inner intuition, as we experiencing Venus the planet of love and Mars, anger or action together in Scorpio. On the 8th Venus begins her retrograde action in Scorpio with Mars joining her, as she enters the underworld of emotions and feelings within us. This energy from Late September through the 7th on that new moon is tremendously intuitive and seems to assist us in accessing inner guides.

Venus retrogrades back into Libra on November 7th, and will move direct at 28 degrees of Libra on November 18th Venus retrograde in Scorpio is time to reconnect to what we really NEED within ourselves to achieve our desires by Knowing self. Scorpio is the fall, energy which asks us to experience, death, endings, rebirth, intimacy and is a fixed water sign. Death in the tarot represents, endings, and rebirth and we have ample opportunity this month to utilize the magic and create divine intention and MAKE IT happen if we can only let go of the past.

On the 20th Mercury moves to Scorpio joining Mars (action) and Venus (what we want and love) and WOW:: Feelings create reality so make sure and keep positive and Remember, we all meditate, it is concentrating strongly…so worry can be a mediation also can’t it? On the 23rd as the sun moves to Scorpio the energy ramps up even more and by the 27th when Mars moves to Sagittarius a much needed breathe of fresh air comes In to say…(FREE AT LAST) and I would guess this month is going to bring freedom in Many different ways to all of us.

Like the flowers, some things must die and go away in order for others to come to us and we are reminded by the planets and the energy this month.

In alignment with this the full moon on the 22nd is at 29 degrees of Aries with the sun at 29 degrees of Libra. Asking that we let go of all in our lives which does not serve ourselves and those who we love. Aries gives us the bravery to take the next step and Libra gives us the desire to be with and create relationships of a positive kind with others. This balancing moon gives us a new perspective of how to keep divine connection to self and at the same time create it with others.

This is the month to eliminate all that limits you from that divine and perfect relationship, romance, or connection with others, so please use this magical Full Moon day to make intent to let the past die away in order to give birth to a new? Love, romance, job, family relationship? Whatever it is that you desire. Look for huge opportunities to change your mind and change your emotions and change your life from the 5th through the 10th. Really for always but these days have tremendous power.

Planets are the actors in our lives and this month the actors are really getting into their parts during these days.

It was first Pagans who celebrate Halloween on the 31st and now we all honor this night. Samhain goes by many names including Halloween and All Hallow's Eve. Samhain is usually celebrated on the 31st day of October. This festival marks the beginning of the winter months and the death of the summer. Samhain is the time of year when Pagans examine the past year and looks towards the coming year. Another tradition of Samhain is that of divination. Since the veil is the thinnest on this night, it is believed that divination is more accurate then any other day of the year and how many of us remember that all these traditions honor the dead, the departed and spiritual connections?

Whatever your belief, please realize that a path or connective tissue exists with this month to deepen your connection with inner divine guidance, use it and prosper in all wonderful things.

Talk about an intense ending to October and Wild beginning to November 2010 we have an opening right now to get 50 years of therapy into the next 3 weeks from your inner guidance, guides and angels. Ask for help within and watch what happens without.

Please visit my website http://www.carolbarbeau.com for more articles on retrogrades FREE VIDEOS on each months energy, and more. And this time which for sure is changing all our lives. Meanwhile the message of all of the above is that divine spiritual connection time is here if we are willing to do the work within and we now have more tools to clear the past and plant seeds for our new future., Wherever you are, whoever you are, whatever you believe it is NOW your time.

I wish you all you desire and abundance in all the wonderful things in life.

Namaste,
Carol Barbeau
carolastro@carolbarbeau.com

smiley-face-sun-clou
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Carol Barbeau October   Carol Barbeau  October Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:07 pm

Nothing on 10-10-10?

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Carol Barbeau October   Carol Barbeau  October Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:17 pm

lol!

wellllll Mic..that's a good question..maybe these predictors are finally tired of repeating themselves
every year..the economy is going to fail or war will break out or some such stuff

bunch of stuff on you tube and the very worst is by some guy named t chase..just agony to listen to
goggle seems to also have a list

somehow i'm not feeling it is important jawdrop
but dang i can't wait for the 13th and all those space ships in the sky snicker

me, personally ..i think that if the day's number can help boost you to a better day..go for it
however if you are going to just go to gloom and doom ..i don't want to hear it..

so unless i hear something really nice and happy..positive ..i won't be putting it here..
pollyanna till the end.. grin
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Carol Barbeau October   Carol Barbeau  October Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:29 pm

I think I will still pop my head out and have a look around on the 13th. bigw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carol Barbeau October   Carol Barbeau  October Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carol Barbeau October
Page 1 of 1