the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UFO Disclosure is VERY Near?? October 04, 2009

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

UFO Disclosure is VERY Near?? October 04, 2009 Empty
PostSubject: UFO Disclosure is VERY Near?? October 04, 2009   UFO Disclosure is VERY Near?? October 04, 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:54 am

Could this really be true???

October 04, 2009

UFO Disclosure is VERY Near! 1/2 Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1XR6Rsp-b0

UFO Disclosure is VERY Near! 2/2 Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fktCa0-inJo&feature=related

With so many other countries DECLASSIFYING and releasing their UFO files, many believe the U.S. government will shortly follow suit and finally release to the public the reality of FLYING SAUCERS and EXTRATERRESTRIAL races visiting the Earth.

Some say DISCLOSURE is imminent in the VERY NEAR FUTURE!
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: UFO Disclosure is VERY Near?? October 04, 2009   UFO Disclosure is VERY Near?? October 04, 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:30 am

cool Very interesting.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: UFO Disclosure is VERY Near?? October 04, 2009   UFO Disclosure is VERY Near?? October 04, 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:29 am

Prophetic Dreams & ET Disclosure

David Wilcock on Coast to Coast Oct 6 2009

Intuitive researcher and lecturer David Wilcock discussed his prophetic dreams and confirmations of major social realignment beginning this fall, potential for an ET disclosure from the U.S. government, and new information that evolution is driven by galactic energy fields. His series of dreams depicted an asteroid being moved into position in order to wipe out part of the Earth's population, and then a huge apparition of the Virgin Mary stopping the asteroid with her hand. He views this imagery symbolically, and suggested that it represents the Illuminati's plan to reduce the world's population through economic collapse, Swine Flu, and war & conflagration. His "inside sources" have informed him that America is on the verge of a horrific set of economic events, including the dismantling of the Federal Reserve.

But the Illuminati's agenda could be halted by a full-scale disclosure of the ET presence, Wilcock asserted. His sources have told him that such a disclosure is planned to occur before the end of 2009, and a 2-hour international TV special has already been booked that will introduce an alien species, similar to humans, to the world. Yet, a variety of ET species are visiting the Earth, including the Annunaki, who are reptilian in appearance, and a controlling force behind the Illuminati, he continued.

The entire solar system is undergoing change as a galactic wave or energy field comes in, making the planets hotter, brighter and more magnetic, said Wilcock. This wave is pushing humanity to evolve to the next level or frequency, he added. But according to his sources, a spacecraft was secretly sent out to study the wave, and it was determined it will lead to planetary cataclysm between 2012-2017.

http://beta.coasttocoastam.com/show/2009/10/06
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: UFO Disclosure is VERY Near?? October 04, 2009   UFO Disclosure is VERY Near?? October 04, 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:36 pm

I seen the James Fox documentary on The History Channel Monday night and I'm still excited over seeing it. I see that its on you tube and I would love to put them on here, but I am only able to do the link.

Here is the first one and maybe somebody will add them embedded for me.

It was fantastic......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAXpEvDvz8w
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: UFO Disclosure is VERY Near?? October 04, 2009   UFO Disclosure is VERY Near?? October 04, 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:50 pm

Oh, so I'm not the only one who can't embed videos or pictures. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: UFO Disclosure is VERY Near?? October 04, 2009   UFO Disclosure is VERY Near?? October 04, 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:35 pm

LOL guess you can't help me then ? I dont have a button on my screen as NB described to me to do this.

scratch
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: UFO Disclosure is VERY Near?? October 04, 2009   UFO Disclosure is VERY Near?? October 04, 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:44 pm

Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: UFO Disclosure is VERY Near?? October 04, 2009   UFO Disclosure is VERY Near?? October 04, 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:56 pm

Great thank you
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: UFO Disclosure is VERY Near?? October 04, 2009   UFO Disclosure is VERY Near?? October 04, 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:06 pm

Yes, its very interesting what David has to report.

I wanted to share my friends observations also. I love it and it really gives me a boost in this time that I needed.

Divine Alliance - Sept. 21, 2009
For those of you who are sensitive to energy, you may have been feeling things "amping up" recently. Today another step forward in uniting higher dimensional energies with Earth is taking place.

In being asked to work more intensely on the "veils" and layers of energy that surround Earth, I've been blessed to witness and participate in some fabulous energy work during the time I've been away from myspace. Today's work involved one of the largest gatherings of various entities that I've seen up until this time. Too numerous to count.

For a very brief description, as an attempt to give you a visual picture of what's going on, picture Earth .. a circular "bubble" of energy surrounding it .. and beyond that a thin veil of energy that leads to an immense area of energy (which is higher dimensional energy). "Holes" have been opened in the thin veil and "tubes of light" have been placed as a means of passing energy from beyond into the energy surrounding Earth.

Today's work entailed the "tubes" being filled with energy that has an intricate ability to transmute. In addition to that, a grid pattern of energy is interacting with the transmutation energy. The best visual I can give you on that is .. a crystalline tube, filled with violet light, which is now filled with what I call "the sapphire blue grid." The sapphire blue grid is actually a grid that isn't a grid. I know that's hard to "get" but I have no other way to describe it. This grid has no "intersections." (crossing lines) It simply is an energy "pattern" that doesn't have a pattern, that penetrates all energy it touches and impacts that energy in a way that will cause it to be healed and Divinely Aligned.

Those who are working on this new phase of healing energy are angelic, higher dimensional beings, extraterrestrial beings, and more. All of them are committed to the goal of helping Humankind raise the vibration of the reality on Earth. The ultimate goals are many but one of the main goals, as I've been advised, is to take this Earth society and Earth itself into a higher vibrational way of being in order to create the opportunity for a harmonious interaction between Earth and those who reside "beyond."

Blessings to all and may your day be wonderful,
Lauren
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: UFO Disclosure is VERY Near?? October 04, 2009   UFO Disclosure is VERY Near?? October 04, 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:16 pm

To embed videos:

See the little film slide in the tools above the text box.

UFO Disclosure is VERY Near?? October 04, 2009 Send_p13

Click on it then just copy and paste the link/url

Any problems let me know:)
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: UFO Disclosure is VERY Near?? October 04, 2009   UFO Disclosure is VERY Near?? October 04, 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:35 pm

Thanks I think I found it now. moon walk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFO Disclosure is VERY Near?? October 04, 2009   UFO Disclosure is VERY Near?? October 04, 2009 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UFO Disclosure is VERY Near?? October 04, 2009
Page 1 of 1