the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BP STILL KILLING LIFEFORMS

Go down 
+2
Lightning222
Gabriel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

BP STILL KILLING LIFEFORMS Empty
PostSubject: BP STILL KILLING LIFEFORMS   BP STILL KILLING LIFEFORMS Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:28 am

Here is a very disturbing article, with pictures.

http://www.nola.com/news/index.ssf/2010/09/huge_fish_kill_reported_in_pla.html

These people should be put in prison.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: BP STILL KILLING LIFEFORMS   BP STILL KILLING LIFEFORMS Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:39 am

I love these articles with explanations like "the fish died because of low levels of oxygen in the water". Now how do we get low levels of oxygen in the water? Perhaps with chemical dumpage? I'll have to read up on that. In all my years on this planet I've never heard of a large mass of fish dying from oxygen starvation.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: BP STILL KILLING LIFEFORMS   BP STILL KILLING LIFEFORMS Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:40 am

That oil blowout is far from over. This article shows the great out of balance the gulf is now in. Yes I would like an explanation from them about why did the oxygen just now get low?

This world is so corrupt it makes me look forward to my graduation from here.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: BP STILL KILLING LIFEFORMS   BP STILL KILLING LIFEFORMS Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:52 am

Hey little Gabe is back!!

http://www.standeyo.com/NEWS/10_Earth_Changes/100914.BP.oil.not.gone.html

BP Spill Oil 'Not Gone, It's Where Nobody Has Looked'
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: BP STILL KILLING LIFEFORMS   BP STILL KILLING LIFEFORMS Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:00 am

Yeah Michael Horn got my juices flowing this AM, so I put on the baby face...LOL

That oil is on the bottom of the Gulf. What a crime.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: BP STILL KILLING LIFEFORMS   BP STILL KILLING LIFEFORMS Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:03 am

http://uruknet.info/?p=m69755&hd=&size=1&l=e

Massive fish kill reported in Louisiana

BP STILL KILLING LIFEFORMS FishKill9-10-101
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: BP STILL KILLING LIFEFORMS   BP STILL KILLING LIFEFORMS Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:22 am

What very a sickening photo considering we don't need to be using Oil hypnotisedb
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: BP STILL KILLING LIFEFORMS   BP STILL KILLING LIFEFORMS Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:28 am

Might have something to do with this

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=129324775

Should Science Take Sides In The Gulf?August 20, 2010

Some scientists say they're being locked out of research on the oil spill because they refuse to sign confidentiality agreements. Ira Flatow and guests discuss the problems of doing scientific research when a lawsuit is pending. Is there a way to keep science independent?

Listen to the audio interview here

http://www.npr.org/player/v2/mediaPlayer.html?action=1&t=1&islist=false&id=129324775&m=129324766
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: BP STILL KILLING LIFEFORMS   BP STILL KILLING LIFEFORMS Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:46 am

from icke's homepage, a link to this info:

Intel Hub – So basically The Department of Homeland Security is working FOR BP!? This is open treason and should be prosecuted accordingly! If this was just a normal oil disaster why would Homeland Security be confiscating scientific samples?

recording of phone in from professor's account in vid .....

Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: BP STILL KILLING LIFEFORMS   BP STILL KILLING LIFEFORMS Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:18 pm

After watching the following video nothing surprises me anymore about the strange bedfellows involved in this oil disaster:

Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: BP STILL KILLING LIFEFORMS   BP STILL KILLING LIFEFORMS Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:38 pm

"a thorough investigation" ????
too funny
like all the previous ones? do i even need to list them?
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: BP STILL KILLING LIFEFORMS   BP STILL KILLING LIFEFORMS Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:52 pm

I wholeheartedly agree with you WH. As your video shows if the unbiased experts aren't allowed there how can they investigate anything.

The Corporte Two Step and the Political Waltz are all we'll ever see I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: BP STILL KILLING LIFEFORMS   BP STILL KILLING LIFEFORMS Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:13 pm

This is too our advantage because the corporate elite have shown their evil face for all to openly see. They are saying to all of us, just like the U.S. government has for years, fuck you and in your face and what can you do about it???

This is a strategic advantage for our side because the stakes have been raised. So will the response be from the Spirit realm against them.

Karma must also be paid by governments just as it is required of persons.

You cannot break every spiritual law there is without paying for it, period.

They have now turned up the heat, on themselves, as they become weaker we become stronger by the Spirit.

The loss of their control is within sight as they are running scared because they also know their is a force in the universe that is against them and their deceit.

Remember the crop circles message to the system, it said "we are against your deceit", this means we have stronger help than they have.

Classic David against Goliath. I know how that ended.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: BP STILL KILLING LIFEFORMS   BP STILL KILLING LIFEFORMS Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:34 pm

clap gabe
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: BP STILL KILLING LIFEFORMS   BP STILL KILLING LIFEFORMS Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:23 am

Those pictures Mic you posted are amazing. The number of fish there must be either hundreds of thousands or millions? What a terrible disaster this is.

National security my ass, what a farce this country is.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: BP STILL KILLING LIFEFORMS   BP STILL KILLING LIFEFORMS Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:02 am

I liked the video WH posted on the core samples taken from the ocean floor and the comment that not a shrimp or even a worm was seen on the ccean floor due to the spill. For BP and the Gov't to think that we are so naive as not to think this would happen after the amount of oil dumped and the millions of gallons of chemicals is mind boggling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BP STILL KILLING LIFEFORMS   BP STILL KILLING LIFEFORMS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BP STILL KILLING LIFEFORMS
Page 1 of 1