the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

URGENT!! MSNBC REPORTING THAT COREXIT IS KILLING CLEAN UP WORKERS!!

Go down 
+3
Biggles
Lightning222
micjer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

URGENT!! MSNBC REPORTING THAT COREXIT IS KILLING CLEAN UP WORKERS!!  Empty
PostSubject: URGENT!! MSNBC REPORTING THAT COREXIT IS KILLING CLEAN UP WORKERS!!    URGENT!! MSNBC REPORTING THAT COREXIT IS KILLING CLEAN UP WORKERS!!  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:00 pm

Examiner Bio Censored Gulf news: People bleeding internally, millions poisoned says 'EPA whistleblower'

In its report, EPA Whistleblower Accuses Agency of Covering Up Effects of Dispersant in BP Oil Spill Cleanup, Democracy Now! states that "many lawmakers and advocacy groups say the Obama administration is not being candid about the lethal effects of dispersants," so Amy Goodman interviewed Hugh Kaufman, a senior policy analyst at the EPA’s Office of Solid Waste and Emergency Response and a leading critic of the decision to use Corexit" who disclosed how the officials are lying about many things related to the catastrophe poisoning "millions of people."

http://www.examiner.com/x-10438-Human-Rights-Examiner~y2010m7d21-Censored-Gulf-news-Whistleblower-EPA-hiding-gassed-people-bleeding-internally
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: URGENT!! MSNBC REPORTING THAT COREXIT IS KILLING CLEAN UP WORKERS!!    URGENT!! MSNBC REPORTING THAT COREXIT IS KILLING CLEAN UP WORKERS!!  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:47 pm

I've been following this Mic even though it is no surprise it still makes me angry! I just read how the seal on the original pipeline had an alarm that was disconnected the day of the oil spill.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: URGENT!! MSNBC REPORTING THAT COREXIT IS KILLING CLEAN UP WORKERS!!    URGENT!! MSNBC REPORTING THAT COREXIT IS KILLING CLEAN UP WORKERS!!  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:12 pm

When I think of the cause and effect or karma from everything, even just following on from 9/11 up to now with this makes my mind reel.

Tptb knew very well what this dangerous stuff would do to everything and everyone but it still did not stop them from using it. Payment will be harsh down the track, bastards, I hope your reading this.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: URGENT!! MSNBC REPORTING THAT COREXIT IS KILLING CLEAN UP WORKERS!!    URGENT!! MSNBC REPORTING THAT COREXIT IS KILLING CLEAN UP WORKERS!!  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:34 pm

Why are we allowing them to even be invovlved in the cleanup other than to pay the bills? Of course they are going to try to cover their tracks and remove those witnesses that can testify against them and result in higher monetary claims against them. This is a corporation not a benevolent organization.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: URGENT!! MSNBC REPORTING THAT COREXIT IS KILLING CLEAN UP WORKERS!!    URGENT!! MSNBC REPORTING THAT COREXIT IS KILLING CLEAN UP WORKERS!!  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:15 pm

Incredible. These people have such a karmic load on them I can't imagine how they continue to exist.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: URGENT!! MSNBC REPORTING THAT COREXIT IS KILLING CLEAN UP WORKERS!!    URGENT!! MSNBC REPORTING THAT COREXIT IS KILLING CLEAN UP WORKERS!!  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:16 am

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: URGENT!! MSNBC REPORTING THAT COREXIT IS KILLING CLEAN UP WORKERS!!    URGENT!! MSNBC REPORTING THAT COREXIT IS KILLING CLEAN UP WORKERS!!  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:21 am

Its angering to think that on the third rock that we can make polymers from plant based materials, had windmills in operation well before the widespread use of oil and chuck in the suppression of sound technology over the last 100 odd years that this disaster even had to occur.

We had it all made for us really and few slimey turd balls (in suits) screwed it all up.

abducted
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: URGENT!! MSNBC REPORTING THAT COREXIT IS KILLING CLEAN UP WORKERS!!    URGENT!! MSNBC REPORTING THAT COREXIT IS KILLING CLEAN UP WORKERS!!  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:02 am

Speaking of suits. Have you ever heard of this guy?

Larry Fink’s $12 Trillion Shadow

Though few Americans know his name, Larry Fink may be the most powerful man in the post-bailout economy. His giant BlackRock money-management firm controls or monitors more than $12 trillion worldwide—including the balance sheets of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, and the toxic A.I.G. and Bear Stearns assets taken over by the U.S. government last year. How did Fink rebound from a humiliating failure to become the financial fulcrum of Washington and Wall Street? Through a series of interviews, the author probes his role in the crisis, his unique risk-assessment system, and the growing concern he inspires.

http://www.vanityfair.com/business/features/2010/04/fink-201004

Well seems there is a BP link. Blackrock owns 10%.

http://www.pamil-visions.net/bp-obama-oil-spill-shell-game/215656/

Quote :
It is also interesting to note that Fink was one of the people responsible for the creation of the very instruments that caused the Wall Street crash in the first place – mortgage backed securities. Looking at Fink as instrumental in US government policy AND as a key investor in BP? You do the connecting here. It is also interesting to note that Fink is “supposed to” hate Goldman Sachs with a passion. Funny that Goldman just announced it is ramping up to advise BP on a possible takeover attempt since BP’s stock is in the toilet. Has BlackRock divested shares in all this? You see the point.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: URGENT!! MSNBC REPORTING THAT COREXIT IS KILLING CLEAN UP WORKERS!!    URGENT!! MSNBC REPORTING THAT COREXIT IS KILLING CLEAN UP WORKERS!!  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:13 am

I'm not sure what the coach will say when its time for a review of these squirmy little men in suits.

Theoretically, and that is a **Big theoretically**, I'm at the point where I'm quite happy in the thought of Killing them off with my bare hands in a one on one, human to human type vibe. OFC that wont happen, but that is where I sit with my own karma knowing that if the hypothetical happened, they better understand quickly LOL

Back to top Go down
Louise

Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes!
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: URGENT!! MSNBC REPORTING THAT COREXIT IS KILLING CLEAN UP WORKERS!!    URGENT!! MSNBC REPORTING THAT COREXIT IS KILLING CLEAN UP WORKERS!!  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:21 am

posting this here too---

I'm going to post this here--for me, it's food for thought. I searched for this all morning and found it. This rings true for me. I'm tired of reading all the "opinions" and sensationalist reports on many sites and forums. This just sums it up for me.

To simplify in my own head and from my POV~~ the spill has been a huge event/tragedy/destructive force that many seem to be focused on all around the world. There are events every day that occur--war, disease, natural disasters(volcanoes, spirals, floods, famine), financial destruction, trafficking, corruption, the list goes on and on. Most of the time, we are personally far removed from most of it. So why is the world paying such close attention to the Gulf event? Just asking here. Why does Obama seem so detached and distant??? Is this another (huge) distraction from other events? These are questions I ask myself.

In some other posts I mention that I am tired of all the kaka and bs and disinfo. Blah, blah blah. They are feeding us fear and information nonstop.

"The real issue for me here is the use of corexit, toxicity, subversion of truth, censorship. Follow the $$$$$$$$$$$$ and the power and control.

Who Killed The Gulf?
By J. Speer Williams
7-22-10

If there's ever to be an honest final analysis of what killed the Gulf of Mexico, it will not be Mother Earth's crude oil and gases.

What did kill the Gulf? The man-made chemical dispersant, Corexit.

Well then, WHO killed the Gulf? British Petroleum, of course; but, they were only the paid killers. The important parts of the article below tell us - WHO paid the killers to do the killing, and paid the cops to look the other way, and paid the courts to declare the murder to have been an unavoidable homicide.

There's a two tiered system of justice in the United States: one for us and another for the "legalized" killers.

If you, me, and our neighbors had been running the Deepwater Horizon oil rig when it blew up in the Gulf of Mexico, and we had committed the same string of incriminating overt acts as British Petroleum (BP) has, we'd be hit from all sides by the Obama administration and the talking heads of the propaganda press. And, we'd all be lucky to get off with life in prison, with torture being a major part of the punishment.

But evidently, the corporations of the International Monetary/Banking Cartel, like British Petroleum, can pay a relatively small reimbursement fee for their horrendous crimes against humanity and all other forms of life, with the prevailing governmental and media sentiment becoming, "Oh well, it could have happened to anyone. Do the best you can to clean up your mess."

Could have happened to anyone? What about the trail of strange "coincidences" before the blowout, and the bizarre strategies and secrecies after it, with little probing from the mainstream media, and much less from the US federal government.

Did you know that

Between March 22nd and 24th of 2010 (before the Gulf oil disaster occurred) the Department of Homeland Security and the US Coast Guard conducted drills, they called [Oil] Spills of National Significance. Boy, were those guys prescient, or what?

And according to direct witness testimony, BP knew about the cracks in the drill casing of the Deepwater Horizon oil casing two weeks before the blow out?"

Please read the rest of the article here, some wonderful dots to connect.--interesting reading. http://rense.com/general91/who.htm
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: URGENT!! MSNBC REPORTING THAT COREXIT IS KILLING CLEAN UP WORKERS!!    URGENT!! MSNBC REPORTING THAT COREXIT IS KILLING CLEAN UP WORKERS!!  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:35 pm

GREAT INFORMATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: URGENT!! MSNBC REPORTING THAT COREXIT IS KILLING CLEAN UP WORKERS!!    URGENT!! MSNBC REPORTING THAT COREXIT IS KILLING CLEAN UP WORKERS!!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

URGENT!! MSNBC REPORTING THAT COREXIT IS KILLING CLEAN UP WORKERS!!
Page 1 of 1