the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UFO, crop circles photographed by Google Earth satellite

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

UFO, crop circles photographed by Google Earth satellite   Empty
PostSubject: UFO, crop circles photographed by Google Earth satellite    UFO, crop circles photographed by Google Earth satellite   Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:05 pm

Now WTF is this?????

VANCOUVER SUN AUGUST 24, 2010

UFO, crop circles photographed by Google Earth satellite   34374710

One of the stills, of a "UFO," on Google Earth's gallery of its most mysterious photos ever.
Photograph by: Google Earth, Google

Google Earth has compiled a photo gallery of mysterious images taken by satellite above our planet.

The bird's-eye photos include an "unidentified flying object" that appears to hover over a field, crop circles, concentric shapes etched into the earth, strange patterns, and advertising that can only be seen from the air.

Google Earth is a Google application that enables users to view landmarks, buildings and entire cities in satellite photos.

http://www.vancouversun.com/technology/crop%20circles%20photographed%20Google%20Earth%20satellite/3437472/story.html

Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: UFO, crop circles photographed by Google Earth satellite    UFO, crop circles photographed by Google Earth satellite   Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:52 pm

that is kinda weird
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: UFO, crop circles photographed by Google Earth satellite    UFO, crop circles photographed by Google Earth satellite   Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:30 am

Such a clean sharp picture....I don't know what to think about this ? I guess I've been trained through the years by seeing such bad UFO photos that a sharp clear one freaks me out... I dunno

At first I thought it may be a tower? But looking closer it seems the object is to high above the trees to be a tower.

Nice photo reuniteR.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: UFO, crop circles photographed by Google Earth satellite    UFO, crop circles photographed by Google Earth satellite   Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:05 am

My gut feeling tells me that a true interdimensional (yes that is what I believe they are) UFO would not leave a shadow on the ground. This is most likely some kind of remote controlled drone or similiar device being used as part of the agenda. Sorry for being so negative but it's what screams out at me.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: UFO, crop circles photographed by Google Earth satellite    UFO, crop circles photographed by Google Earth satellite   Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:30 pm

L2 you're not negative. It's always good to have open mind scepticism.

I think it's most likely a water tower, there is a road leading to it.

Remember Gabe your first thought is usually the right one...lol
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: UFO, crop circles photographed by Google Earth satellite    UFO, crop circles photographed by Google Earth satellite   Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:22 am

Right on reuniteR.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: UFO, crop circles photographed by Google Earth satellite    UFO, crop circles photographed by Google Earth satellite   Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:14 am

Probably a water tower. The person driving down the road beside the object would be able to tell us.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: UFO, crop circles photographed by Google Earth satellite    UFO, crop circles photographed by Google Earth satellite   Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:09 pm

scratch I thought that was the alien on his way back to the ship?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: UFO, crop circles photographed by Google Earth satellite    UFO, crop circles photographed by Google Earth satellite   Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:33 pm

lol! clap I have to clue
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: UFO, crop circles photographed by Google Earth satellite    UFO, crop circles photographed by Google Earth satellite   Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:51 pm

its very large for a water tower, espeacialy a 'mushroom' style tower (look at the shadow, the diameter is not constant)

maybe the size/hight in relation to the trees and road are a trick of perspective?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFO, crop circles photographed by Google Earth satellite    UFO, crop circles photographed by Google Earth satellite   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1