the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

crop circles

Go down 
+4
stal
Linda
Gabriel
micjer
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

crop circles Empty
PostSubject: crop circles   crop circles Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:15 pm

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

crop circles Empty
PostSubject: Re: crop circles   crop circles Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:15 pm

Micjer,

excellent video and music. Nice job. I also have that song in my collection awesome music.

Don't you love seeing these spiritual triggers laying on the ground all over the place. I think the circles trigger a DNA change in all of us.

good job
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

crop circles Empty
PostSubject: Re: crop circles   crop circles Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:31 pm

Gabriel wrote:
Micjer,

excellent video and music. Nice job. I also have that song in my collection awesome music.

Don't you love seeing these spiritual triggers laying on the ground all over the place. I think the circles trigger a DNA change in all of us.

good job

The first time I watched this I got a tingling feeling all over. The geometric shapes are overwhelming in their 3d nature.

warp
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

crop circles Empty
PostSubject: Re: crop circles   crop circles Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:56 pm

Yes I agree and the importance of these symbols cannot be under estimated, and the effect they have upon us is indeed profound.

These are triggers to change your vibratory rate and cause us to seek even more. Excuse me here while I shout, PRAISE GOD ! ! thumbsupb
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

crop circles Empty
PostSubject: Crop circles made by UFOs   crop circles Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:43 am

Crop circles made by UFOs
Alamogordo Daily News
By Bev Eckman-Onyskow, For the Daily News
Posted: 02/13/2009

What are crop circles? Some of their intricate patterns look like beautiful lace or tapestry. One contains what appears to be an image of ET, the Extra-Terrestrial. They have appeared around the world, many overnight, one in less than 45 minutes.

Discussing "Crop Circles Decoded," Dee Gragg of Alamogordo made the case Thursday that crop circles are created by Unidentified Flying Objects, UFOs.

He is a certified field investigator for MUFON, the Mutual UFO Network.

Gragg spoke at the Thursday Lunchtime Lecture Series in the New Mexico State University-Alamogordo Townsend Library, with a crowd of 25 in attendance.

He started by discussing "The Roswell Incident," citing a book by Bill Moore and Stan Friedman, "who talked to 90 people, including 30 direct participants. One was the sheriff who actually held the debris in his hands."

And he cited other authors "who investigated 500 people 150 direct witnesses and 350 people who talked to direct witnesses," Gragg said.

He outlined the Roswell incident, familiar to New Mexicans who have visited the UFO Museum in Roswell, or seen reports on television.

"All local radar had been tracking a UFO around 11:45 p.m. July 4, 1947. It got brighter, then it disappeared. It left a debris field 1,000 feet long and 300 feet wide, it sort of skipped off the ground, like a rock skipping on water," Gragg said.

He continued to tell of a farmer who found debris and campers who found "dead humanoids, later called 'little grays.'"

When these reports reached the Roswell U.S. Army Airfield, the Army took over and initially issued a press release on the debris field which was published on the UFO in the Roswell Daily Record.

"The day after, the army shut it down and covered it up," Gragg said.

Switching to crop circles, Gragg first debunked some of the misinformation surrounding the topic, "from drunks with boards and string" to "hovering hot air balloons."

Crop circles have appeared most frequently in southern England. The earliest go back to 815 A.D. "The Bishop of Lynn around 1659 said the devil was doing it," Gragg said.

"They have been made in four to five hours, a few in snow and on ice so thin it wouldn't hold up a small child. Usually the grain wheat, oats, barley, corn is bent at 90 degrees, without being broken, they seem steamed in place."

One example he showed was the "Julia set of 151 circles, 915 feet from top to bottom. A plane carrying tourists to Stonehenge flew over the area and it wasn't there. When they flew back 45 minutes later, it was there."

Gragg's slide showed both the crop circle and Stonehenge, with a highway running between the two. "This is the most elaborate one of that time, July 7, 1996."

Another slide showed "the biggest and most elaborate, the Katherine Wheel, 878 feet in diameter with 409 circles ranging from 70 feet to 4 feet in diameter. They just appeared after a night of rain." Again, in southern England.

Gragg said, "UFOs can hover, which would make them uniquely qualified to make crop circles. Crop circles have been observed being made about 50 times around the world, one in Ohio. The guy who saw them said they just appeared as holes in the crop, in about 15 seconds, three about 40 feet in diameter, with smaller circles inside them. UFOs can appear and disappear, probably by changing their electromagnetic frequency."

http://www.alamogordonews.com/ci_11694011
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Linda
Linda

crop circles Empty
PostSubject: Re: crop circles   crop circles Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:21 am

Two crop-circle experts die within hours of each other
Tuesday, February 24, 2009, 15:26

The crop circle community has been left stunned after two of its leading lights died within hours of each other.

Dorset investigator and conference organiser David Kingston passed away last week after a year-long battle with cancer.

Meanwhile, the body of crop circle investigator Paul Vigay was found on the Hampshire coast at Southsea.

Mr Kingston was a prominent organiser in the crop circle and UFO research fields, running one of the biggest website and holding a prominent annual conference in Dorchester.

The 70-year-old began full-time UFO research in 1976 and began investigating crop circles in the late 1980s. The Dorchester conferences began in the mid 1990s, after he started lecturing on UFOs, crop circles and conspiracy theories.

The conferences scheduled for this spring and summer were cancelled when Mr Kingston's health took a turn for the worse recently.

Fellow researcher and friend David Haith said: "His wife Mary and his family were at his bedside.

"He was a tireless worker for truth and through his website, conferences and lectures, encouraged a great number of people to go on their own explorations of the mysteries of the universe.

"Now David is en route to uncovering one of the greatest mysteries of all and we wish him a fond bon voyage on his last great journey," he added.

Mr Kingston, from Weymouth, said he first saw UFOs while serving with the RAF all over the world, and found his true calling when links were made between the new phenomenon of crop circles and UFOs in the late 1980s.

His conferences hosted lectures by the world's most prominent experts on UFOs and crop circles, including the British Government's former UFO investigator Nick Pope and Troggs frontman Reg Presley.

Another to have lectured at the Dorchester spring conferences was Paul Vigay, a mathematician and computer expert who became one of the leading lights of the crop circle world.

His body was found on the shore at Southsea, near Portsmouth, last Thursday – police say the circumstances surrounding his death are not suspicious.

Mr Vigay, 44, was well known in the fields of Wiltshire and renowned among crop circle devotees as an expert at decoding the hidden meanings in crop circle patterns. "Paul was one of the brightest stars in the crop circle universe," said circle photographer and researcher Lucy Pringle.

"A talented mathematician, computer technician and a maker of electronic gadgets, he was one of the first researchers into the crop circle phenomenon in the early 1990s, where his talents were quickly recognised.

"He had an exceptional gift for investigation and often led the field in deciphering the mathematical aspects found in certain crop circles. He was amazingly articulate and he had a rare knack of being able to explain technical details in the simplest language. He has made a major contribution to the subject and his place will not be easily filled," she added.

Mr Vigay's friend of 23 years Claire Diestler, 39, from Bedhampton, said she visited him for a cup of coffee last Tuesday. She said: "He was absolutely fine, that's why I am so shocked. There was absolutely no indication that anything was wrong. In fact he was quite jokey. We all feel a bit guilty having seen him.

"We are all worried we did not pick up on something.'

Mrs Diestler added: "He was really interested in UFOs and anything a bit unusual like crop circles.

"He used to go to Wiltshire quite a lot to take photographs of them. He was really popular and had a lot of friends. He was very funny and we always had some great laughs," she said.

reader comments:
http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/wdp/crop-circle-experts-die-hours/article-723573-detail/article.html
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

crop circles Empty
PostSubject: Re: crop circles   crop circles Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:43 am

Quote :
The Gog Magog “maze” of 2001 showed images for eclipse prediction from the ancient Greek Antikythera device, that were not collected by modern scientists on Earth until 2005

Summary

The Gog Magog “maze” of July 2001 was one of the most important crop pictures in the history of this phenomenon, but has never been understood. Here we will explain how that amazing and complex crop picture showed certain images from the ancient Greek Antikythera device, which was once manufactured to serve as a small, portable, astronomical computer.

Using methods taken from the Antikythera device, that crop picture also predicted six solar eclipses from June 2001 to August 2091 as part of Saros series 127. Yet modern scholars on Earth did not learn that the Antikythera device was once designed to predict eclipses, until four years later in 2005!

Hence that Cambridge 2001 crop picture showed a highly detailed knowledge of our future, and also of our past, not available to local humans on Earth at the time when it appeared. In other words, it could only have been made through paranormal means, by extra-terrestrial scientists who are able to go beyond our current notions of space and time.

Two complex and amazing crop pictures appeared in the Gog Magog Hills, just outside of Cambridge in July 2001

[Read the rest here:]
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/anasazi/time2007u.html
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

crop circles Empty
PostSubject: Re: crop circles   crop circles Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:53 am

Hey stal, I was reading about this today! Fascinating sunny
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

crop circles Empty
PostSubject: Re: crop circles   crop circles Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:25 am

Great stuff Micjer. thumbsupb
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

crop circles Empty
PostSubject: Re: crop circles   crop circles Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:03 pm

Reported May 4 2009

crop circles Clatfo10

crop circles Man_tc10

This Pictogram was discovered from the air in the early morning of May 4 2009. It is not viewable from any position in the local landscape. During the night of the creation of the glyph there was moderate rainfall in the local area.

The Glyph measures approximately 800 feet in length and around 250 feet wide. The crop is around 5 feel high. Further, the formation stretches over the crest of the hill at the top of the field, making any direct full length sight line out of the question.

More or less all the laid rape-seed plants in the formation were noted as broken and / or severely damaged at the base of the stems. Also much severe bruising was well evident on the laid plants. Some of this damage to the plants can be seen in the ground shots on this page. Most notably this damage shows as dark strips that run down the centers of the narrow avenues in the formation.

All damage to this formation looked systematic and intentional, and did not convey the appearance of standard regular hoaxing activity.

According to a very qualified and certificated tracker that was present during the inspection "the visible damage to the plants must have occurred between 5 and 6 hours prior to our inspection". This damage therefore must have occurred between 6am and 7am on May 4.

A small key-ring torch and a sweet wrapper were found "placed" in the circle during our late morning inspection of the site, Neither the paper wrapper nor the torch had been exposed to the night rain or early dawn dew, therefore it is very probable that they were inserted later in the morning. This could be considered at best extremely curious!.

crop circles Vickie11
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

crop circles Empty
PostSubject: Re: crop circles   crop circles Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:15 am

Did anybody notice the 11 11 underneath the top circle????

Here is my translation.. Top two smaller circles represent our 2 helix DNA. Notice how these circles have a second circle around them as in contained. Combine this with an outside energy (bigger circle) which may represent the sun making a bond of 3.

This then transforms into a 12 helix (mid size circles) below. The big circle in the middle at the bottom represents Oneness. The seven smaller circles X2 could be our 7 chakras?

Other thoughts?
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

crop circles Empty
PostSubject: Re: crop circles   crop circles Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:53 am

micjer, when you post stuff like this, i just have to sit back,
ponder and wonder

i say to myself: why didn't i think of that?

may i just say that i am impressed.... and consider myself
lucky to have you sharing here... it is a privilege

thoughts on crop circles... i never thought they were hoaxes
and now i think they are messages.... but they baffle me
with their beauty and magic
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

crop circles Empty
PostSubject: Re: crop circles   crop circles Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:37 pm

Well micjer I agree with my hippie.

You seem to decode crop circles that make a lot of sense and wish my lateral thinking was as sharp as yours. And you know how synchronicity is dancing around the forum with such related material as 'Bringers of the Dawn'.

Nice job
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

crop circles Empty
PostSubject: Re: crop circles   crop circles Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 2:54 pm

wow M..yeah i saw the double 11's but i was thinking of them more as equal signs..
i like your thoughts on that better...

my first impulse was that the top glyph was neptune and then equal to
and was going to go see what planets were represented by those other glyphs...

very interesting thoughts on the dna stuff...gotta think about that

thumbsupb

and the whole thing makes me think of tinkertoys and moleculs at the same time
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

crop circles Empty
PostSubject: Re: crop circles   crop circles Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 4:19 pm

M
this is just another puzzle
and you have sparked my imagination
i walked away and had to come back to the computer and look something up
i am deficient in chemistry and hope someone here has some background and can help
anyway i did a image search at google on dna molecules and came up with some things that are interesting
even if you just look at the pictures..hahah..like i did

anyway...if someone knows how to do a molecule construct..we may be able to decipher this glyph

here ya go for some ideas....let me know what yoiu think dancing baby

https://eapbiofield.wikispaces.com/Erika+Test+6+Review

http://education.llnl.gov/bep/science/11/tGum.html

https://eapbiofield.wikispaces.com/CHAPTER+16+GUIDED+READING+WH

https://eapbiofield.wikispaces.com/CHAPTER+16+GUIDED+READING+WH
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

crop circles Empty
PostSubject: Re: crop circles   crop circles Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:05 pm

Hi to all,

I have become convinced that the circles are trigger mechanisms as well as messages to all of us as well.

The number three comes to my thoughts. In the number system I use, the number 3 represents the "spirit".

We are all part of a loosely organized group of spirit beings organized by what I call God. The organization is connected by flesh/bio electrical radiation that taps into the unitron matrix and that matrix is a living electric radiating grid made up of many different electrical radiation spectrums/frequencies.

Inside this matrix is a communication net made up of the same properties EM radiation and this element makes it specifically unique to each of us individually like a finger print.

Each of us has a unique electrical signature of our own, and this unique frequency will even change over the time of our individual lives through our learning process as this EM net also brings about the changes in our DNA that is needed to achieve our different frequency change as they take place.

This is how the matrix of God as I call it, cannot be altered by the government and the reason they in the end will not be able to defeat this system of the loosely organized Unitron Matrix, or what some are calling the ground crew.

LOL.... maybe that is how it works...LOL just food for thought.

A matrix controlled by the greatest power in the multiverse LOVE, cannot be over come by service to self people and or a service to self government, and the great fail safe in all of this is the fail safe modality of LOVE. As the service to self people in the end have no ability to manipulate the Unitron without their own personal EM stamp of LOVE placed within their own DNA.

You guys have opened up a great discussion on the circles and what they may mean? Nice going. bravo-009
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

crop circles Empty
PostSubject: Re: crop circles   crop circles Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:43 am

crop circles Global20unity

Gabriel said.

Quote :
The number three comes to my thoughts. In the number system I use, the number 3 represents the "spirit".

I agree. No matter what spiritual websites/ books that I read, the number 3 always comes to forefront.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

crop circles Empty
PostSubject: Re: crop circles   crop circles Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:29 am

That number three turns up in a lot of places in metaphysics. That picture you posted is cool.

I also had a vision once where I was in the vision as 3 individuals, one of them I was a baby, and the other two I was full grown and look just as I do now.

So I was playing 3 roles in the vision at the same time, talk about a trip? That one was, and it tends to help me relate to other realities such as parallel universes or having the ability to bi-locate perhaps as more than one entity at a time in the same location or even in separate locations.

I here the twilight zone music just about now......LOL.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

crop circles Empty
PostSubject: Re: crop circles   crop circles Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:07 am

crop circles Global20unity

plus

crop circles Th1111

any connection?

crop circles Clatfo10
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

crop circles Empty
PostSubject: Re: crop circles   crop circles Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:16 am

crop circles Rainbow-small

crop circles Banner-peace100

crop circles Flt-logo-140

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

crop circles Empty
PostSubject: Re: crop circles   crop circles Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:45 am

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

crop circles Empty
PostSubject: Re: crop circles   crop circles Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:21 am

Ok I'll try...

First I see 7 circles in the middle....representing the 7 chakras.

Now the big one in the middle is the solar plexus and is the key to the connection to the higher chakras (and especially the sun).

crop circles Tantchak

Now if you notice 6 circles at the top and 6 at the bottom ====> 12 again

crop circles Cosmos
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

crop circles Empty
PostSubject: Re: crop circles   crop circles Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:23 am

flower

M
wow..the crop circles have always amazed me but this one grabbed me differently..i'm still trying to figure it out.

i do have a thing for spirals..so maybe that is it..but my first thought was that the sun was in the center with our 8 planets and that two spiral galaxacies on elther side transported using music from each of thier outermost planets...hows that for wild

but i was just a bit troubled by the line coming in and continuing thur the whole thing..in the opposite direction of the tractor tracks...
makes me question the whole thing..but then i do question all of them even while fascinated..
if this is done by humans i want to talk to them and also if done by "others" of whatever persuasion..i want to talk to them.. lol!

what's your take on this one????

wavin

guess we were typing at the same time
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

crop circles Empty
PostSubject: Re: crop circles   crop circles Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:26 am

yikes i mistyped what i meant.. was that thur music of some type we are visited from the outer most planets of these two other spiral galaxcies

and wow how diferent our takes are...
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

crop circles Empty
PostSubject: Re: crop circles   crop circles Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:08 am

sky otter wrote:
yikes i mistyped what i meant.. was that thur music of some type we are visited from the outer most planets of these two other spiral galaxcies

and wow how diferent our takes are...

Perhaps were are both on to something.. watch the following vid combination of light and frequency vibration (music/sound) to enhance our DNA?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

crop circles Empty
PostSubject: Re: crop circles   crop circles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

crop circles
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next