the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dr. Leonard Coldwell Cancer cure.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Dr. Leonard Coldwell  Cancer cure. Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Leonard Coldwell Cancer cure.   Dr. Leonard Coldwell  Cancer cure. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:37 am

Totally awesome vid. I recommend taking the time to watch all in the series.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Leonard Coldwell Cancer cure.   Dr. Leonard Coldwell  Cancer cure. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:39 am

Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Leonard Coldwell Cancer cure.   Dr. Leonard Coldwell  Cancer cure. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:15 pm

Thanks for posting, it shows just what they're willing to put their patients through. I've always said if I ever get cancer I will not go through chemo or any operation. I will do my own research for the treatments that I feel are appropriate for me.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Leonard Coldwell Cancer cure.   Dr. Leonard Coldwell  Cancer cure. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:18 pm

Lightning222 wrote:
Thanks for posting, it shows just what they're willing to put their patients through. I've always said if I ever get cancer I will not go through chemo or any operation. I will do my own research for the treatments that I feel are appropriate for me.

Yep me too. Vitamin B17 is very very important. Hemp oil of course, and many others including certain mushrooms. Nature will cure us long before chemo or radiation.

More truth coming out for those that are looking.

Imagine a doctor being arrested in California and his licence stripped for promoting the fact that his patient were cured from B17. Who says Big Pharma doesn't rule the medical world.

We are worth a way more sick than healthy.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Leonard Coldwell Cancer cure.   Dr. Leonard Coldwell  Cancer cure. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:44 pm

Tumeric is also a preventative spice and helps even when cancer is present. Put it in everything. sunny

Disclaimer: I am in no way dispensing medical advice or making health claims.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Leonard Coldwell Cancer cure.   Dr. Leonard Coldwell  Cancer cure. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:59 pm

Brilliant find micjer. I've never heard of Dr Coldwell before. I love his passion and dedication to spread the truth about the medical industry.

I will be passing this one on.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Leonard Coldwell Cancer cure.   Dr. Leonard Coldwell  Cancer cure. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:51 pm

Here is a newsletter sent by Dr. Coldwell to listeners of Coast to Coast the other night.

I recommend printing it off just in case the FDA outlaws the article and censors it off of the web.

http://www.standeyo.com/NEWS/10_Health/100825.Coldwell.prevent.cancer.pdf
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Leonard Coldwell Cancer cure.   Dr. Leonard Coldwell  Cancer cure. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:37 pm

clap I listened to that interview great stuff for us all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Leonard Coldwell Cancer cure.   Dr. Leonard Coldwell  Cancer cure. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dr. Leonard Coldwell Cancer cure.
Page 1 of 1