the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AN OPEN LETTER TO PAUL WATSON

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

AN OPEN LETTER TO PAUL WATSON Empty
PostSubject: AN OPEN LETTER TO PAUL WATSON   AN OPEN LETTER TO PAUL WATSON Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:13 pm

Capture a whale and learn it's communication, and ask the whale to help you stop the Japanese killers of whales. If you use your intention of peace and love you will find the communication key to speak to whales.

I know this will work, as nature/God will co-operate with you in your desires of Love and peace.

The killing of Whales is disgusting, just as the killing of humans is disgusting, please use the intelligence and the Spirit of the whales to help you defeat the killer government of the Japanese.

You can train Whales to plant small charges on the bottom of the Whaling ships and send them to the bottom.

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: AN OPEN LETTER TO PAUL WATSON   AN OPEN LETTER TO PAUL WATSON Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:37 pm

I finally got to see Inception on the weekend, LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT!

Since the film was about lucid dreaming I made an affirmation to remember my dream that night. Anyway I was swimming in a lake and Soma was there (first time in my dream mate). I was trying to receive a message from a higher source and Soma was assisting. After deciphering this message or codes for lack of a better word 'Whale' came up. I was meant to receive a message about whales.

Now I read your thread Gabe.

synchronicity
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: AN OPEN LETTER TO PAUL WATSON   AN OPEN LETTER TO PAUL WATSON Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: AN OPEN LETTER TO PAUL WATSON   AN OPEN LETTER TO PAUL WATSON Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 11:41 pm

That is great runiteR. Interesting dream.

Thanks Biggss.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: AN OPEN LETTER TO PAUL WATSON   AN OPEN LETTER TO PAUL WATSON Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:36 am

Gabes and Rdude, you have both made twilight zone music play in my head LOL

Gabes I'm pretty sure you posted this thread on Saturday as I did read it and thought to myself "huh, did Gabes RV me or something ?" with a smile on my face!

In oz we had a federal election and we had to vote on Saturday which is always a drama for me in some form or another. This year the drama was that I realised on the day that I was not enrolled with my current address which corresponds to the seat I should be voting for. The other drama I have at the voting booth is how people from all the political party's try to hand out how to vote cards. The last time I voted I had some liberal scum pass a snide remark under their breath when I refused their flyer.

I spent about half an hour whilst pottering around the house thinking of ways to intelligently deal with these Vote Beggar's who like to tell you how to vote. I came up with many good comebacks in preparation of that walk. After all that fretting.....I realised that the best method to stop the bullshit vote beggars was to wear Sea-Shepherd Clothing (which I have a lot of LOL)

It worked a treat, both major party's were very apprehensive to hand me "their how to vote card". They did try I might add, but the "meek don't win the brave" sums up their efforts on me compared to other passers by LOL

-------------------

The greatest event noting psi ability etc etc , is that I saw this thread AFTER the decision of my plight hatching up a plan LOL

Rdude... way cool!

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: AN OPEN LETTER TO PAUL WATSON   AN OPEN LETTER TO PAUL WATSON Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:28 pm

Oh my God -You are the Sea-Shepherd! LOL

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

rockin
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: AN OPEN LETTER TO PAUL WATSON   AN OPEN LETTER TO PAUL WATSON Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:28 am

Yes I love it to... dolph
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AN OPEN LETTER TO PAUL WATSON   AN OPEN LETTER TO PAUL WATSON Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AN OPEN LETTER TO PAUL WATSON
Page 1 of 1