the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is Q'uo (extract from Jan 7, 1990 L/L Research)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Who is Q'uo (extract from Jan 7, 1990 L/L Research) Empty
PostSubject: Who is Q'uo (extract from Jan 7, 1990 L/L Research)   Who is Q'uo (extract from Jan 7, 1990 L/L Research) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:52 pm

Jim: Who are you as Q’uo as you speak to us?

I am Q’uo. I am two social memory complexes, the one you know of as Ra, and the one you know of as Latwii.

We have combined because this instrument constantly asks for the highest and best contact it may stably carry. The energies of the one known as Ra, which is a social memory complex of sixth density, is an energy band narrow enough that it requires the locking in, and therefore the unconscious state, of the mind of the channel. The entities of Ra were appalled to see the toll it took upon this instrument to bring forth that which it did channel. It was not expected that there would be so much interest from what this instrument calls the loyal opposition.

When our energies are stepped down to those of Latwii, an energy this instrument feels most comfortable with, we are able to offer concepts that are to some degree more precise, and may we say, perhaps more interesting to the advanced student of metaphysics, than that which is called Latwii would be by the self, for Latwii is of the fifth density, the density of wisdom, and as you can feel, our vibrations are the vibrations not only of unconditional wisdom, but compassion as well.

Thus, we are composite, and as this instrument has often suspected, our name is a pun, a quibble; not a joke, but merely an identification which was clear. We are the I AM, and you too are the I AM, and all that is in creation is the I AM. We chose a language this instrument knew, and used the word meaning “who,” or “which.” It was designed to make the instrument ponder this very point, and we are delighted (in the) results so far, for we of Latwii have been able, with the help of our teachers, those of Ra, to offer information in a way which is clearer and more compassionate, perhaps, than we of Latwii, in and of our own social memory complex, could accomplish. We find that our senses of humor are not at all the same, and so we have attempted to give up our sense of humor, that the higher sense of humor or wisdom informed by compassion may do its subtle work in these meditations.

May we answer you further, my brother?

Jim: Not at this time. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Who is Q'uo (extract from Jan 7, 1990 L/L Research)   Who is Q'uo (extract from Jan 7, 1990 L/L Research) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:35 am

Quote :
We are the I AM, and you too are the I AM, and all that is in creation is the I AM.

This is exactly what Little Grandmother says. Interesting connection.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Who is Q'uo (extract from Jan 7, 1990 L/L Research)   Who is Q'uo (extract from Jan 7, 1990 L/L Research) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:35 pm

It would be nice to explore more of the higher sense of humor
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Who is Q'uo (extract from Jan 7, 1990 L/L Research)   Who is Q'uo (extract from Jan 7, 1990 L/L Research) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:20 pm

Yes, there is so much to ponder in this small peice. In particular Latwii's comments. The notion of Latwii being able to teach, but while learning from Ra and synthesising a greater ability. Thus demonstrating that there is no teaching without learning, and no learning without teaching - in the LOO, Ra often refers to teach/learn or learn/teach to emphasise this point.

I recently bough a printed copy of all the LLResearch transcripts from the start to 2006. I read them at random at the weekend. Hoever all the transcripts are also available for download - and that is what I do when I want to cut and paste segments.

The material is so rich - you can expect more of it here if you want. I sometimes just get the urge to post bits of it here and there.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Who is Q'uo (extract from Jan 7, 1990 L/L Research)   Who is Q'uo (extract from Jan 7, 1990 L/L Research) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:14 am

Another great post Anchor. Look forward to more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is Q'uo (extract from Jan 7, 1990 L/L Research)   Who is Q'uo (extract from Jan 7, 1990 L/L Research) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is Q'uo (extract from Jan 7, 1990 L/L Research)
Page 1 of 1