the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MARS ANOMALY RESEARCH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

MARS ANOMALY RESEARCH Empty
PostSubject: MARS ANOMALY RESEARCH   MARS ANOMALY RESEARCH Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:38 am

Here is a good link to a site that maybe most here know about but it is worth putting up for those that may not have ever seen this great site.

This link takes you specifically to a page of Moon pictures that NASA has obviously tampered with.

http://www.marsanomalyresearch.com/evidence-reports/2010/180/clementine-changes.htm
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: MARS ANOMALY RESEARCH   MARS ANOMALY RESEARCH Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:54 am

Thats a rocking site Gabes and thanks for posting it!

In a round about way its quite cool you posted it as last night I spent some time tinkering over the 1960's lunar tapes, which apart from the obvious tampering and colour issues, they are the best images we have of the moon to look for civilisations that are up there ;)

Sorry Gabes if I am getting OT but heres the Mars Socitey Website in Australia:

http://www.marssociety.org.au/

It has been awhile since I looked over there but the last time I did in depth study on their site it would appear that the DOD have them hoodwinked, like everyone else. One interseting note though...Outback Australia could appear to look like Mars!!!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MARS ANOMALY RESEARCH   MARS ANOMALY RESEARCH Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:33 am

Thanks Soma for the link.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: MARS ANOMALY RESEARCH   MARS ANOMALY RESEARCH Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:16 am

Although this is not Mars Gabes :)

This is quite good evidence regarding the Moon from the 60's lunar expidition. I even think the DOD have altered the file after the anomoly was found. :(

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: MARS ANOMALY RESEARCH   MARS ANOMALY RESEARCH Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:20 am

Gabes. I love you dearly mate :)

John Lear got a lot of his theory regarding life on most planets in this solar system from RV'ers cheers

Its not a secret (if one was to read between the lines), But who in fuck believes in super-powers as FACT? not very many ;)

Last edited by Somamech on Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ahh more clear)
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MARS ANOMALY RESEARCH   MARS ANOMALY RESEARCH Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:40 am

That is a good video Soma I never saw that image before, awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MARS ANOMALY RESEARCH   MARS ANOMALY RESEARCH Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MARS ANOMALY RESEARCH
Page 1 of 1