the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE PHOTON WHIRLWIND

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

THE PHOTON WHIRLWIND Empty
PostSubject: THE PHOTON WHIRLWIND   THE PHOTON WHIRLWIND Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:58 am

Photons are the source of light. Photons are both wave and particle, very dualistic in their natural state. The basic element of the Unitron, which is the creation element/particle which means it is also shapeshifting. The first words spoken by God as recorded is light/photons into this planet. Light and sound created all things.

In 1989 I was at my elder brothers home in Oklahoma for a visit. My Mom and my brothers wife were also there. So four of us sitting in a living room just having a visit.

I was sitting on a low backed couch next to my Mom. My left arm was laying out straight along the back of the couch and my legs were crossed, just a normal sitting position.

My Spirit was quickened all of a sudden to look to my left at the back door of the house 7 feet away from where I was sitting in the living room.

As I looked at the door, which was closed, I saw a 3 foot tall whirlwind/tornado come right through the back door. It went up the couch and traveled down the back of the couch toward my outstretched arm and went right down my arm and went into my left ear.

As I first saw the whirlwind I asked to myself, what is that? I was told by my Spirit it was a whirlwind of Light.

As soon as the whirlwind came into my head I uncrossed my legs reached up with my left hand and placed it over my left ear while at the same time bending forward while sitting as the whirlwind took me out of my body and sent me to Mars on a fly by mission and then back into my body and all this happened in less than 3 seconds. In the time it took me to bend over holding my ear and lean forward and then lean back to my sitting position i went to Mars and back.

No one in the room ever saw a thing, and they noticed nothing when it happened.

This was the first time in my 3D life I ever realized a little insight about time itself. When this happened to me I understood what it means when someone says, time is non existent. I realized that time is only a 3D concept made and created for us 3D beings in order for us to make measurements during the progression of our 3D living experience.

To go to Mars and back in less than 3 seconds is simply a fantastic concept, but yet it actually happened to me while retaining my conscious memory of every bit of it.

At the time of the trip to Mars, I knew I was in my 3D body sitting on the couch, and I knew I was flying by Mars at the same time with memory of both intact.

I was in 2 places at once with conscious recall of both, and I had no idea or concept of time while it was happening to me. Time was suspended as I was in a different type of consciousness when this happened.

As soon as this was over, the Spirit told me to go outside to be alone. When I went out side, a rain cloud formed above me in the sky, in a clear sky, and it rained on me for probably two minutes.

No rain anywhere else that day in my part of Oklahoma. As soon as the rain stopped the cloud went away, and I went back inside the house.

The whirlwind was pure looking white light spinning very dramatically as it came toward me.

Any thoughts or questions I will try to answer.

Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: THE PHOTON WHIRLWIND   THE PHOTON WHIRLWIND Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:48 am

Gabe, what a fantastic experience. I know what you say happened and it was light because I've had a tornado experience myself. I believe our higherselves send us these energy vortexes to show us things we are not aware of.

These tornado forces are very powerful and we can learn how to create them ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE PHOTON WHIRLWIND   THE PHOTON WHIRLWIND Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:00 am

I think you are right on Lightning and I would agree with what you have said. I would love to hear your tornado experience as well.

Please share it?
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: THE PHOTON WHIRLWIND   THE PHOTON WHIRLWIND Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:00 pm

Cool story Gabe,

It's amazing how our consciousness can split off and experience multiple realities at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE PHOTON WHIRLWIND   THE PHOTON WHIRLWIND Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:39 pm

The real cool part reuniteR to me is this as you stated so well. The splitting of consciousness to the degree that you remember both perfectly.

And the fact that you can be in 2 places at once.

It seems that the extraordinary is the ordinary if we as 3D beings can get our minds around this concept.

Or in other words can we as humans 3D keep up with the Spirit of God while learning these things???

God is way far advanced than we are as you know, but if you are God in training then you and me may have some trouble in staying up with him/her.

God has confounded me more than once, and has actually scared me a time or two just to show my shallow mind how feeble I may actually be in this 3D body.

I find it difficult to keep up with God, he kicks my ass on a regular basis.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE PHOTON WHIRLWIND   THE PHOTON WHIRLWIND Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:37 am

This is why I use this avatar picture, because the whrilwind I saw and came into me looked very much like this, except it was 3 feet tall.

I was surprised to find this picture or drawing.....
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: THE PHOTON WHIRLWIND   THE PHOTON WHIRLWIND Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:57 pm

I like it Gabe toast
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: THE PHOTON WHIRLWIND   THE PHOTON WHIRLWIND Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:31 am

If it rained on you for 2 minutes, didn't your family ask why you were so wet?

Also, what did you do on Mars seeing as you remember it so well?
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE PHOTON WHIRLWIND   THE PHOTON WHIRLWIND Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 4:36 am

[quote="skywatcher"]If it rained on you for 2 minutes, didn't your family ask why you were so wet?

No after the rain came it was not heavy,but just a lite rain, plus I stayed outside for a while as I wanted to be alone. I never got very wet.

When the whirlwind came into my left ear, it knocked me to Mars, all I did was to fly by Mars at what distance I do not know, but I was real close because it was so large beneath me, it may have been about 300 miles high above the planet because it looked to be about the way/size that Earth looks from the space station pictures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE PHOTON WHIRLWIND   THE PHOTON WHIRLWIND Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE PHOTON WHIRLWIND
Page 1 of 1