the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Photon blast #2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dean Plejaren

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Photon blast #2 Empty
PostSubject: Photon blast #2   Photon blast #2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:37 pm

There was another massive photonic energy charge this morning. Everything was on overdrive frequency wise and magnified.

This usually happens when I'm at home. I've never felt it in the street before. That's what made this experience slightly different.

I saw people walking around with these shirt designs and realized they don't even know what it means but others are sending messages through the designs on the shirt. And what the messages were saying is that it's almost time.

It was like getting emails from unknown ascended people. But on the shirts of unknown participants. Then all the cars driving and people walking revealed the deep trance state. The photon energy stripped down the illusion more. All the corporations had their logo planted on the signs. Like mcdonalds ect was a living entity above this dimension. And it became clear what happened and what the nature of sleep is.

I don't know how to explain it. It felt so much more than what I'm saying. All I know is I can feel when the photon energy comes through in a wave everything becomes more interesting like the dimensions are closer together lifting up. And there was another wave of it today.

When it happens around every time my internet doesn't work. It's like it interferes with the signal of it. So that is an outside correlation not just in my head.

I can still feel the after effects of this......Maybe it's just the location I am in but things feel really really light......Different. It's a buzzing chaotic strong sensation. Chaotic as in carwash. Buzzing as in frequency soaring upward water filling in. Strong as in a forceful persistent energy.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Photon blast #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photon blast #2   Photon blast #2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:24 am

Dean Plejaren wrote:
There was another massive photonic energy charge this morning. Everything was on overdrive frequency wise and magnified.

i've felt everything you have described, only i don't know
about photon blasts, so i have to go find out

thanks, dean
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Dean Plejaren

Photon blast #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photon blast #2   Photon blast #2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:32 am

The photon blasts I'm referring to the energy of the photon belt in the galaxy whatever is causing the global warming and making the stars brighter. Whatever energy you call it. It seems to come in waves. I feel the times when it increases like washing over everything like a wave and drawing back.

Almost like a rising tide on the beach. But the spiritual version in regards to purifying everything.....

It's awesome....Look fowards to when the tide rises right past the earth and it goes under/into the photon energy fully. Then there is no way Earth will not become ascended and enlightened again.

We are due for another wave of it....haven't had one for a while now...
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Photon blast #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photon blast #2   Photon blast #2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:53 pm

Now this is a blast.. :onloo:
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Photon blast #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photon blast #2   Photon blast #2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:07 pm

too funny Tom! cryingwithlaughter
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Dean Plejaren

Photon blast #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photon blast #2   Photon blast #2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:06 am

greetings card. I'm sorry I left you.. wrote:
You laugh like crazy at the toilet face being constipated.
But when I blast an equally shit response, it's no longer funny honey.

my love

I just couldn't leave you......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Photon blast #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photon blast #2   Photon blast #2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Photon blast #2
Page 1 of 1