the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BP spill changing weather patterns?

Go down 
+3
Lightning222
Biggles
micjer
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

BP spill changing weather patterns? Empty
PostSubject: BP spill changing weather patterns?     BP spill changing weather patterns? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:39 pm

Gulf Stream and North Atlantic Current Dying
Loop Current in Gulf of Mexico Already Dead

Extreme heat/drought in Russia, Flooding in Asia,
Killing Cold in South America
All Connected To BP Oil Disaster

By The Earl of Stirling

http://europebusines.blogspot.com/2010/08/special-post.html

Our planet is experiencing a real life version of the movie "The Day After Tomorrow" right now. Record breaking heat (up to 39-40C or 100-104F in Moscow) and drought in Russia, heat and flooding in large parts of Asia (China, Pakistan, etc.), and killing cold temperatures in South America are all reflective of a rapidly changing global weather pattern that is caused by dramatic changes in the Gulf Stream and the North Atlantic Current (also called the North Atlantic Drift) and the Norway Current/etc. brought on by the large amounts of oil discharged into the Gulf of Mexico by the BP Oil Disaster.

An Italian theoretical physicist, Dr. Gianluigi Zangari, of the prestigious Research Division of the National Institute of Nuclear Physics at Frascati National Laboratories (LNF) of the National Institute of Nuclear Physics (INFN) in Italy, has come up with some startling scientific findings. Dr. Zangari has specialized in global climate research and analysis. He has found that the massive amount of oil in the Gulf of Mexico, from the BP Oil Disaster, has caused a disruption of the Loop Current in the Gulf. And further, that this has resulted in a dramatic weakening in the vorticity of the Gulf Stream and North Atlantic Current, and a reduction in North Atlantic water temperatures of 10C.

It is a university level physics experiment to use a tub of cool water and inject a colored stream of warm water into it. You can see the boundary layers of the warm water stream. If you add oil to the tub it breaks down the boundary layers of the warm water stream and effectively destroys the current vorticity . This is what is happening in the Gulf of Mexico and in the Atlantic Ocean.

con't......
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: BP spill changing weather patterns?     BP spill changing weather patterns? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:46 pm

Well then Mic they have wrecked the world and would be essentially killing billions; I hope their happy with themselves the bastards.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: BP spill changing weather patterns?     BP spill changing weather patterns? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:08 pm

We have yet to see all the implications of this spill. I can't help but think this spill is just another attempt to cull the population. I was shocked when hearing that they are advocating eating shellfish from certain areas of the Gulf based on the smell test. If it doesn't smell like petroleum then it is safe to eat. That might have been adequate (just barely) in the past but with the use of the chemicals to break up the oil into another toxic state I can''t help but think this is just stupid! Who in their right mind is going to trust eating this fish unless they have no choice.

I was listening to an interview this morning with an FDA paid scientist repeating this advice, the interviewer asked him "Would you eat this fish now?" after squiming around for a minute or so he finally said "no".
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: BP spill changing weather patterns?     BP spill changing weather patterns? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:19 pm

They say rat poison has no taste or smell either. Unbelievable. Double standards on food safety. Throwing out perfectly good food to promoting possibly contaminated seafood.

scratch
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: BP spill changing weather patterns?     BP spill changing weather patterns? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:44 pm

Lightning222 wrote:
We have yet to see all the implications of this spill. I can't help but think this spill is just another attempt to cull the population. I was shocked when hearing that they are advocating eating shellfish from certain areas of the Gulf based on the smell test. If it doesn't smell like petroleum then it is safe to eat. That might have been adequate (just barely) in the past but with the use of the chemicals to break up the oil into another toxic state I can''t help but think this is just stupid! Who in their right mind is going to trust eating this fish unless they have no choice.

I was listening to an interview this morning with an FDA paid scientist repeating this advice, the interviewer asked him "Would you eat this fish now?" after squiming around for a minute or so he finally said "no".

And therein is the answer he wouldn't eat it but I suppose he told the truth. I mean I am careful with seafood at any time, especially oysters etc.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: BP spill changing weather patterns?     BP spill changing weather patterns? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:49 pm

It is impossible to avoid contaminated food. We have seen this with acceptible levels of consumed toxins in foods being raised by Gov't agencies. Cloned beef has been slipped in the marketplace without the requirement of labelling it such. I don't believe we can avoid the toxins because the air, water and land are contaiminated. I spend much time sourcing local small producers in the hopes that the toxin levels will be significantly less than food shipped in from major producers.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: BP spill changing weather patterns?     BP spill changing weather patterns? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:33 am

So if the gulf loop current is causing world climate to change and thus the drought and fires in Russia, look at the side effects. The area around Cherynobal is still radioactive and the fires are putting radioactive material into atmosphere.

Quote :
'A hasty evacuation of diplomatic staff from foreign embassies, like a stampede, began in Moscow. Many embassies are trying to hide the evacuation for political reasons. Mass evacuation of the embassies of Canada and Poland was officially reported at night on August 7. Western media meanwhile reported that the Canadian embassy in Moscow was closed. Dutch embassy is urgently evacuating its diplomatic staff from Russia.

High level of air pollution (see photo), as one of the consequences of forest fires, has become an official ground for evacuating embassy staff and their family members.

Unofficially, they speak about plague in Russia, but first of all, about sharply elevated radioactive background in the city, caused by destruction of atomic bombs in fires at nuclear weapons arsenals outside Moscow. According to unofficial information, warehouses of chemical and bacteriological weapons were also burnt down.'

http://www.kavkazcenter.com/eng/content/2010/08/07/12359.shtml
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: BP spill changing weather patterns?     BP spill changing weather patterns? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:49 am

more side effects.....

6 million dead fish,

alligators, turtles and dolphins

floating down Bolivian rivers

3 Aug 10 - "Over 1 million fish (now updated to 6 million) and thousands of alligators, turtles, dolphins and other river wildlife are floating dead in numerous Bolivian rivers in the three eastern/southern departments of Santa Cruz, Beni and Tarija.

"The extreme cold front that hit Bolivia in mid-July caused water temperatures to dip below the minimum temperatures river life can tolerate. As a consequence, rivers, lakes, lagoons and fisheries are brimming with decomposing fish and other creatures.

Unprecedented

"Nothing like this has ever been seen in this magnitude in Bolivia. Inhabitants of riverside communities report the smell is nauseating and can be detected as far as a kilometer away from river banks.

Shortage of fish in markets

"River communities, whose livelihoods depend on fishing, fear they'll run out of food and will have nothing to sell. Authorities are concerned there will be a shortage of fish in markets and are more concerned by possible threats to public health, especially in communities that also use river water for bathing and drinking, but also fear contaminated or decaying fish may end up in market stalls. T

"In university fish ponds and commercial fisheries the losses are also catastrophic."

See entire article:
http://www.boliviabella.com/1-million-fish-dead-in-bolivian-ecological-disaster.html
Thanks to Walter H. Schneider for this link

YouTube video showing the masses of dead fish
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWIzUwZ1Spk&feature=player_embedded

"It's in Spanish," says Walter, "but dead fish are dead fish. It seems to me that no one has ever seen anything like it -- and not a word about it in the mainstream media in the Anglo-sphere."

"First estimates were for one million dead fish," says Walter. "Now the number of dead fish and other water-dependent wildlife has increased to about six million."

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: BP spill changing weather patterns?     BP spill changing weather patterns? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:02 am

I know this sounds very negative Mic, but I am sick of what I see and hear everyday and these things I see and hear and read are perpertrated by humans.

I hope bloody Nibiru just hurries up or Planet X or whatever and wipes us all out so there are none of us left. As I said I know this sounds negative but I have had enough of it now.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: BP spill changing weather patterns?     BP spill changing weather patterns? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:17 am

It is becoming a shell game. What is responsible. Global warming? 2012? Gulf Oil spill?

Whatever it is ...... it is working!!

'Pakistan floods worse than tsunami'

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=138035&sectionid=351020401

A senior United Nations official has said the scale of Pakistan's floods is worse than the 2004 tsunami in Asia and the Haiti earthquake.

The UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs(OCHA)-- also said nearly 14 million people have been affected by the massive floods.

"This disaster is worse than the tsunami, the 2005 Pakistan earthquake and the Haiti earthquake," AFP quoted Maurizio Giuliano, a spokesman for the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA), told AFP.

This, OCHA said, while in the tsunami some five million people and in the Haiti earthquake some three million were affected.

The United Nations has estimated that Pakistan's floods have left sixteen-hundred people dead. The worst flooding in the history of Pakistan has also affected the lives of 15 million others
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: BP spill changing weather patterns?     BP spill changing weather patterns? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:58 am

Great report Mic, and thread. I agree with Lightning, we do not yet know the implications of this oil spill yet?

I do believe it is changing the weather, just as your report shows Mic.

I still think this is a great catastrophe waiting to be discovered.

There must be millions of barrels of oil down underneath the water just floating around killing wildlife and unbalancing the ocean where ever it moves to.

I have also noticed the mainstream media is trying real hard to keep our attention away from this problem.

The black horse of death has been loosed on us by the establishment.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: BP spill changing weather patterns?     BP spill changing weather patterns? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:32 am

Back to synchronicities Gabe. I was reading this article this am.

The black horse of famine

http://www.lcg.org/cgi-bin/tw/commentary/tw-comm.cgi?category=Commentary1&item=1281371292

Quote :
The book of Revelation paints the picture of four prophetic horses which will ride at the end of the age. Each brings troubles and plagues with it, leaving human casualties in their wake. Russia and India are battling one of the tools spoken of in the third seal – the black horse of famine!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: BP spill changing weather patterns?     BP spill changing weather patterns? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:50 am

Thanks for the link Mic. That black horse is most relative today. And the telling point is that the rider has scales is his hand?

I love the co-ink-ki-deenks.....LOL
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: BP spill changing weather patterns?     BP spill changing weather patterns? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:53 pm

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp=38676337&#38676337

Tens of thousands of dead fish wash up on Jersey beach, seagulls won't touch them.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: BP spill changing weather patterns?     BP spill changing weather patterns? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:44 pm

Corexit related? from the gulf
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: BP spill changing weather patterns?     BP spill changing weather patterns? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:46 pm

It looks that way doesn't it. This is just after warnings that the Gulf Jet Stream would spread toxic effects of the spill halfway up the East Coast. I wonder if Maine seafood is next?
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: BP spill changing weather patterns?     BP spill changing weather patterns? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:51 pm

The telling thing for me is that the seagulls won't touch it. Animals are very smart. The fish must have died from a toxin. Seagulls normally would be having a field day.

If grain is moldy, pigs won't eat it. beingsick

I agree about Maine. Should we reconsider eating seafood from the gulf and eastern seaboard.......probably.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: BP spill changing weather patterns?     BP spill changing weather patterns? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:54 pm

I have been watching the actions of birds for many years and it's interesting how intellient they are. It's also very telling as to what is going on.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: BP spill changing weather patterns?     BP spill changing weather patterns? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:07 am

People are acting surprised that the animals and fish are dying. What do the expect with all of that toxin and oil?

Out of sight out of mind.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: BP spill changing weather patterns?     BP spill changing weather patterns? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:48 am

Maybe once they start dying Mic then there might be just an uproar can't have that can we.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: BP spill changing weather patterns?     BP spill changing weather patterns? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:56 am

Well said mic!
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: BP spill changing weather patterns?     BP spill changing weather patterns? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:55 pm

Glad I'm not going to Obama's b'day bash...lol

Obama to serve Gulf seafood at birthday bash: aide

(AFP) – Aug 8, 2010

WASHINGTON — US President Barack Obama is confident in the quality of Gulf of Mexico seafood despite the BP oil spill and will serve some at a party Sunday to mark his 49th birthday, a top aide said.
"Later today at the president's birthday party, he's going to be serving his guests seafood from the Gulf of Mexico," White House energy advisor Carol Browner told NBC.
The White House did not release details about the Sunday event. Obama turned 49 on August 4 while his wife and their daughters were out of town, and he marked the occasion in Chicago with a collection of friends including talk show queen Oprah Winfrey.
The Gulf of Mexico is known for its shrimp, crab, oysters, and dozens of species of fish, but the billion-dollar seafood industry has been devastated by the spill due to the closure of large areas of fishing waters.
On Friday the US Food and Drug Administration, which earlier deemed safe the seafood caught in waters open for fishing, said that some 1.8 million gallons of chemical dispersants that were poured into the sea to dissipate the massive oil slick was unlikely to show up in the food chain.
"There is no information at this time to indicate that they (dispersants) pose a public health threat from exposure through the consumption of seafood," the FDA said.
Earlier this month, BP's chief operating officer Doug Suttles also said he would eat Gulf of Mexico seafood after the massive oil spill poured 4.9 million barrels of crude into the water and devastated the region following an explosion on a BP-leased rig in April.
"I absolutely would," he said in response to a question about whether he would eat Gulf seafood. "And I would feed it to my family," he said.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5gvLmUfy_bO0k3C_ejlCWLzIYfjjw
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: BP spill changing weather patterns?     BP spill changing weather patterns? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:04 pm

You don't fool me, Obama and his daughter were probably swimming in Kubrick's sound stage

http://timesofearth.com/

US President Barack Obama and his daughter have taken a dip in the Gulf of Mexico in an attempt to reassure Americans that, despite a massive oil spill, its waters remain safe for tourists.

The president, First Lady Michelle Obama, and their younger daughter, Sasha, traveled to this Florida panhandle city to talk to local officials and business leaders, and highlight the region's tourist attractions.

"Oil is no longer flowing into the Gulf," said Obama, speaking at a regional US Coast Guard headquarters.

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: BP spill changing weather patterns?     BP spill changing weather patterns? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:30 pm

I dont know if I would be swimming in there with your daughter O. affraid

Wouldn't be eating the seafood unless it was tested first; I mean the seafood itself was washing up dead.

How would you really know if the seafood was from that region anyhow, just saying that's all.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: BP spill changing weather patterns?     BP spill changing weather patterns? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:09 pm

President Obama says all Gulf beaches are safe? You can eat the seafood if it passes the smell test? Something here doesn't pass my smell test.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BP spill changing weather patterns?     BP spill changing weather patterns? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BP spill changing weather patterns?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next