the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE KENITES

Go down 
+4
zuni
Louise
Biggles
Gabriel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

THE KENITES - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE KENITES   THE KENITES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:38 pm

WineHippie wrote:
mz biggz, please do not refer to yourself as dumb ... becuz
if you are, then i am, too, and i know i am fairly
intelligent, relatively speaking ... i never heard of kenites
before either ... ok? i really would rather be more intuitive
than brain smart, wouldn't you?

Your right hon, just have to be honest, he,he, you are incredibly intelligent I know that about you, but your also on the high road and very intuitive.

I am going to try and get my head around this subject sweetheart. lol!
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: THE KENITES   THE KENITES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:41 pm

micjer wrote:
Well Kenites is a term used by our contributor Gabe!

Others refer to them as Khazars. It is referring to the same evil group of people that have the goal of taking over the world and blaming everyone else in their conquest.

Biggsy as far as zionism goes think of it like nazism. The nazi's hid behind the German facade. Everyone blames the Germans for world war 2. Well it was actually the nazi's behind the scenes that were to blame.

Now zionism is using the Jews as their facade. They are calling themselves Jews but are actually Kenites/Khazars that are using Isreal for financial gain. To go against them is anti-semetic, and looked down upon by anyone that does not realize what is going on behind the curtain. The real Jews see this and are furious also, but cannot stop them.

Now to take this one step further, the people behind the Nazi's and the Zionist Jews are one in the same!

Hope this helps.

This does help Mic, I will now try and play catch up by watching the vids. Knowledge is good. Thanks hon. rainbow heart

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: THE KENITES   THE KENITES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:41 pm

Woops I think I typed in your quote sorry Mic.

Okay I watched that vid Mic and understood everthing, he,he, amazing I know. lol.

Off to watch the rest of them now.

I am going to try and find out if that was a real suicide or made to look like one for that man.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: THE KENITES   THE KENITES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:11 am

Mic does understand completely. The term I use for the Zionists/New world order/ is Kenites, I learned the word from the scriptures. It is the Kenites according to the Bible that are the world class troublemakers. The Bible also says that the Kenites go around telling people they are Jewish, when in fact they are the children of Cain/Satan, but the Kenites are using the Fig leaves ( Fig is symbolic of the nation of Israel, and the Jews are but one tribe of 13 in that family ) So the Kenites are using the fig leaves to hide with/behind so that people will not criticize them as a group.

That is why it is a law in many places to say anything bad about the Jews?????? What??? this group gets special attention??

Why is it against the law in many places to say bad things about the Jews???

Because the Kenites/Cains children/the New World Order have gotten laws passed so that it is against the law to say anything bad about the Jews, because they claim to be Jews but are not according to Revelation chapter 2:9 and 3:9????

How is that for a plan??

You see back in the book of Genesis, when Adam and Eve committed the great sin in the Garden of Eden, well that great sin was having a sexual affair with Satan. And Eve became pregnant with Satans child and when the child was born, they named the son, Cain.

After the great sin in the garden, God came to visit Adam and Eve, they tried to run and hide from God, and they put on fig leaves as clothes, because they were naked before that, so God asked them why they were hiding and why are you clothed??

The told him because we took of the tree of Good and Evil knowledge that you told us not to touch, and we became afraid.

So Adam and Eve tried using the Fig Leaves as cover, and it did not work for them, so God made them clothes of sheep skins, ( which is symbolic of Y'shua Messiah the Savior ) and he clothed them.

Now the Kenites/children of Cain are trying to use the fig leaves as well for cover, but this too will fail because God said in the scriptures that he would send the Angels at the end of time to uncover the Kenites/children of Satan and tell the whole world all about the Kenites/Satans children through the Key of David by teaching the parable of the fig tree to all that will listen.

That is why I say that the Kenites/Cains children are the biggest secret in the world because there are many more that do not know about this as there are that do know about it.

So I use the term Kenites because it is very scriptural and so few know what it means.

The last part of the book of Revelation says that we/ the ones that know the parable of the fig tree will win in the end!!!!! Victory to those that know.

I hope this helps and is not to long winded LOL??
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: THE KENITES   THE KENITES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:58 pm

Does this mean we are the children of that horned one..............................running for the hills...oh no...........
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE KENITES   THE KENITES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 9:41 am

LOL....I know you are probably not a horned one...LOL or at least you don't sound like one... lol!
Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

Number of posts : 352
Humor : Niccolò Machiavelli
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: THE KENITES   THE KENITES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 3:17 pm

Gab; i'm physically horned, but please call me little-horn.
angel

But to the case;
Quote :
Code:
 As you wrote
Now the Kenites/children of Cain are trying to use the fig leaves as well for cover, but this too will fail because God said in the scriptures that he would send the Angels at the end of time to uncover the Kenites/children of Satan and tell the whole world all about the Kenites/Satans children through the Key of David by teaching the parable of the fig tree to all that will listen.

This sounds like music, to my ears.
But where do you quote from, when you talk about the key of David & the parable of the fig tree?

BTW: i didn't take the time, to read the whole topic.

Last edited by Gerardgeert on Thu May 05, 2011 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : A little remark)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardgeert?feature=mexp
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE KENITES   THE KENITES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 2:13 pm

Gerardgeert wrote:
Gab; i'm physically horned, but please call me little-horn.
angel

But to the case;
Quote :
Code:
 As you wrote

This sounds like music, to my ears.
But where do you quote from, when you talk about the key of David & the parable of the fig tree?

BTW: i didn't take the time, to read the whole topic.

Hello Gerargdeert

The quote about the key of David is in the two chapters of the Book of Revelation, chapter 2 and chapter 3. I cannot be more specific at this time because I am going by my memory.
It has been several years since I taught these subjects so my memory is a little shaded.

The Key of David is simply knowing the seed lines of both the Messiah, also called Jesus Christ and the seed line of the children of Cain/Satan.

Those that possess this key will know and understand the true Messiah when he returns to reign for 1000 years, and they will also know and understand the false/fake Christ/Anti-Christ when he shows up first and tells people that he is Jesus/Y'shua Messiah when in fact it will be Satan himself in the flesh acting like the real savior.

The Key of David is granted to any one that knows the parable of the fig tree and understands the parable, because this parable tells the student just who is real and who is not.

The Parable of the fig tree also brought into effect the rule/law of "The first will be last and the last will be first". Y'shua Messiah is the only person that ever taught this concept, and it started in the Garden of Eden with Adam and Eve and the Serpent/Satan.

Because Cain/child of Satan was born first through deception, he will be last in God's eyes as he was the child of Satan. But because Able was born last of the twins, he will be looked on as the first in God's eyes, as he was killed by Cain.

So that is how the first /last rule came into being.

If you will look in Revelation chapter 2 or 3 you will see the Key of David spoken of there, but just to be sure the next time I post, I will have the exact reference for you.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE KENITES   THE KENITES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:50 am

More scripture about the Kenites being the children of Satan/Lucifer/Cain.

1st John 3:12 says this

Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: THE KENITES   THE KENITES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:58 pm

Garden of Eden Bible Study

http://www.biblestudygames.com/biblestudies/gardenofeden.htm

This backs up your statements Gabe. This person understands the true meaning imo.

V6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

Here we have the first sin of mankind. As you can see the word apple is nowhere in that verse, or any where in this whole chapter for that matter. The sin that was committed has absolutely nothing to do with eating apples. Now remember, the tree that is being talked about here is Satan. What Eve did was have intercourse with Satan. That's what the sin was and later we shall see that Cain's father is not Adam but Satan himself. This may be new to you and also may be a shock to hear. But remember that we must not let the truth in God's word shock us. That is really what happened, Eve had intercourse with Satan. Adam also took part, how and in what way I'm not sure. Seeing that Satan is supernatural, he could have appeared as a woman to Adam, maybe not. The point is that he did have a roll in what happened and did what God told him not to do.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE KENITES   THE KENITES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:57 am

Yeah it does Mic, thanks it's nice to see this at other places. Nice find.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE KENITES   THE KENITES - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE KENITES
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3