the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PERSONAL NOTE FOR THE CIA/KENITES

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PERSONAL NOTE FOR THE CIA/KENITES Empty
PostSubject: PERSONAL NOTE FOR THE CIA/KENITES   PERSONAL NOTE FOR THE CIA/KENITES Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 11:33 am

Below is a note to the KENITES AND CIA. It is to remind them that this all has happened before and is well recorder and well known by the recorders of history, called the "sons of record" whose job it is to write down all things for the record that happen in all densities that there can be a true record of events. These records are never lost or destroyed and are sealed by the tears of the saints/children of light and this sealing is eternal and cannot be manipulated. The tears of the saints, (meaning children of light, not a catholic thing), are an anointing oil of love from suffering, this oil and its ordination of works is sanctified and set apart for the intended purpose of judicial record and sealing.

I will use CAPITAL letters every where there is a reference to the CIA/KENITES/NEW WORLD ORDER as they relate to today.

A man spoke words to me, who told me the following things regarding todays activities going on in this world. This man spoke to me while I was in the spirit during an altered time of consciousness for me.

he said,

I am a servant of Y'shua Messiah, and a brother of one known as James, to them that are greatly loved by God the Father, and preserved in Y'shua Messiah and called. Mercy to you and peace, and may love be multiplied to you all.

Beloved, I will speak to you in all diligence of this thing we call the common salvation, meaning this life. It is meaningful for me to speak to you and to exhort you, that you should earnestly contend for the faith, which was once delivered to the saints/the children of light.

FOR THERE ARE CERTAIN MEN CREPT IN UNAWARE AND TRYING TO BE HIDDEN, WHO WERE IN THE "WORLD THAT WAS" BEFORE OF OLD "ORDAINED" TO THIS CONDEMNATION THAT THEY ARE PERFORMING TODAY. UNGODLY MEN, TURNING THE GRACE OF OUR GOD INTO LASCIVIOUSNESS, AND DENYING THE ONLY LORD GOD, AND OUR BELOVED LORD Y'SHUA MESSIAH.

I WILL THEREFORE "PUT YOU IN REMEMBRANCE", THOUGH YOU ONCE KNEW THIS, HOW THAT THE LORD , HAVING SAVED THE PEOPLE OUT OF THE LAND OF EGYPT, AFTERWARD DESTROYED THEM THAT DID NOT BELIEVE.

AND THE ANGELS THAT KEPT NOT THEIR FIRST ESTATE OF BEING, BUT LEFT THEIR OWN HABITATION, GOD HAS RESERVED THESE TO EVERLASTING CHAINS UNDER DARKNESS UNTO THE JUDGMENT OF THE GREAT DAY.

JUST AS SODOM AND GOMORRHA WERE DESTROYED BECAUSE OF FORNICATION AND GOING AFTER STRANGE FLESH, THESE ARE SET AS AN EXAMPLE THROUGH SUFFERING THE VENGEANCE OF ETERNAL FIRE, LIKEWISE THESE FILTHY DREAMERS DEFILE THE FLESH OF INNOCENT ONES AS THEY DESPISE DOMINION AND SPEAK EVIL OF DIGNITIES,

EVEN THE GREAT MICHAEL WHILE CONTENDING WITH THE DEVIL OVER THE BODY OF MOSES NEVER RAILED AGAINST THE APPOINTED DIGNITY OF THE DEVIL BUT INSTEAD SPOKE AND SAID "THE LORD REBUKE YOU". BUT THESE EVIL HIDDEN AMONGST YOU TODAY SPEAK EVIL OF THINGS THEY DO NOT KNOW, BUT SPEAK FROM THERE CARNAL BRUTISH SELVES OF THOSE THINGS THEY CORRUPT TO THEMSELVES CONCERNING ALL FLESHLY TEMPORAL THINGS.

WOE UNTO THEM AS THEY HAVE GONE IN THE WAY OF CAIN, AND RAN GREEDILY AFTER THE ERROR OF GOLD AND SILVER INSTEAD OF THE DECLARED WILL OF GOD TO THEM.

THESE PEOPLE ARE SPOTS IN YOUR FEASTS OF LOVE AND CHARITY, FEEDING THEMSELVES WITHOUT FEAR IN THEIR DECEPTION. THEY ARE LIKE CLOUDS WITHOUT WATER CARRIED ABOUT BY EVERY WIND THAT BLOWS. THESE HIDDEN ONES AMONG YOU ARE LIKE TREES WITH WITHERED FRUIT, 'TWICE DEAD', YES TWICE DEAD, PLUCKED UP BY THE ROOTS.

RAGING WAVES OF THE SEA, FOAMING OUT THEIR OWN SHAME UNTO THEMSELVES, GREAT WANDERING STARS TO WHOM IS RESERVED THE BLACKNESS OF DARKNESS FOR EVER WHERE THERE IS NO LIGHT.

MY FRIEND ENOCH, THE SEVENTH FROM ADAM, PROPHESIED OF THESE SAYING, "BEHOLD THE LORD COMETH WITH TENS OF THOUSANDS OF HIS SAINTS" TO EXECUTE JUDGMENT UPON ALL AND TO CONVINCE ALL OF THEIR UNGODLY WAYS AND OF THEIR UNGODLY WORKS, THOSE HIDDEN AMONGST YOU ARE NOT HID FFOM GOD, AND THEY WILL ANSWER FOR THEIR BLASPHEMIES AGAINST GOD, BOTH SPOKEN AND WORKS.

THESE HIDDEN ONES AMONGST YOU ARE MURMURERS, COMPLAINERS, WALKING AFTER THERE OWN LUSTS OF THE FLESH AND THEIR MOUTHS SPEAK GREAT SWELLING WORDS, SEEKING THE RESPECT OF THEIR LEADERS THROUGH THEIR POSITIONS OF ADVANTAGE.

BUT BELOVED CHILDREN PLEASE REMEMBER THE WORDS SPOKEN OF OLD BY THE APOSTLES OF OUR LORD Y'SHUA MESSIAH HOW THEY TOLD YOU THAT THERE SHOULD BE MOCKERS IN THE LAST OF THE DAYS WHO WOULD WALK AFTER THEIR OWN UNGODLY WAYS. THESE BE THEY THAT SEPARATE THEMSELVES THROUGH SENSUALITY OF DECEPTION HAVING NOT THE SPIRIT SUCH AS YOU HAVE, BUT A SPIRIT OF DECEPTION.

BUT YOU CHILDREN, BUILD UP YOURSELVES IN YOUR MOST HOLY FAITH WHILE IN THE OFFICE OF LOVE PRAYING IN THE GREAT HOLY SPIRIT KEEPING YOURSELVES IN THE OFFICE OF YOUR LOVE OF GOD SEEKING ALWAYS THAT MERCY GIVEN TO YOU BY THE GREAT SPIRIT OF PEACE THAT RESIDES WITHIN EACH OF YOU BY THE PROMISE OF THE LORD Y'SHUA MESSIAH UNTO ETERNAL LIFE.

IN YOU IS THE HOPE OF SALVATION FOR MANY, AND OF OTHERS HAVE COMPASSION MAKING A DIFFERENCE, WHILE WITH SOME PULLING THEM OUT OF THE FIRE, WHILE EVEN HATING THEIR GARMET SPOTTED BY THE FLESH YOU MAY BE ABLE TO HELP AND NOW

UNTO HIM THAT IS ABLE TO KEEP YOU FROM FALLING AND TO PRESENT YOU FAULTLESS BEFORE THE PRESENCE OF GOD MOST HIGH WITH GREAT JOY TO YOU FOR THE ONE TRUE AND WISE GOD OUR SAVIOUR BE GLORY AND MAJESTY, DOMINION, AND POWER NOW AND FOREVER, SO LET IT BE.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: PERSONAL NOTE FOR THE CIA/KENITES   PERSONAL NOTE FOR THE CIA/KENITES Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:07 pm

Anyone notice anything unusual with this thread???
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: PERSONAL NOTE FOR THE CIA/KENITES   PERSONAL NOTE FOR THE CIA/KENITES Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:44 pm

Unusual in what sense Gabe? I know you have a connection to Y'shua Messiah.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: PERSONAL NOTE FOR THE CIA/KENITES   PERSONAL NOTE FOR THE CIA/KENITES Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:55 pm

Your thread number came to number 13 Gabe good job
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: PERSONAL NOTE FOR THE CIA/KENITES   PERSONAL NOTE FOR THE CIA/KENITES Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:27 pm

Yes biggs you are right on, the number is 13 at this first post, but besides that I just thought that some spook might have came on and said something to try to counter the post?
The number 13 is special as 13 is God's favorite number.

Nice observation biggs.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: PERSONAL NOTE FOR THE CIA/KENITES   PERSONAL NOTE FOR THE CIA/KENITES Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:31 pm

Well Biggs you outsmarted me this time.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: PERSONAL NOTE FOR THE CIA/KENITES   PERSONAL NOTE FOR THE CIA/KENITES Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:44 pm

I is pretty proud of meself now R, biggs' putty cat chest puffed up for once, he,he.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: PERSONAL NOTE FOR THE CIA/KENITES   PERSONAL NOTE FOR THE CIA/KENITES Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:06 pm

Gabe, the two posts at the top of the page number the same now, scratch Is it just me scratch

It seems to have changed, Mmmmh, get off this board you sneeky spookies or I will send some infected boils your way too, with some nasty haemorrhoids.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: PERSONAL NOTE FOR THE CIA/KENITES   PERSONAL NOTE FOR THE CIA/KENITES Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:01 pm

R, I must be seeing things scratch on my screen Gabe's number at the top of this page and the one underneath it has changed to the same, adds to 14 now. affraid

Darn, everyone's over at P/A lookin at stuff, I must admit I was reading the Phoenix Journals thread - so much to take in now.

Where is you all. I got a question scratch see top of this post re: numbers. ha ha I dunno gotcha wtf peek a boo hi ya abductedg bigw chickendance hypnotisedb yawnx purr
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: PERSONAL NOTE FOR THE CIA/KENITES   PERSONAL NOTE FOR THE CIA/KENITES Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:37 pm

HELLO,

HEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

COOOEEEEEEEE! (oz call to other people in bush).

Cheeky minxes, I can hear the running of footsteps barrelling out the door to go look at the free P/A.

Get back here and answer biggsy's question. Come on get your mushes back here. poke poke
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: PERSONAL NOTE FOR THE CIA/KENITES   PERSONAL NOTE FOR THE CIA/KENITES Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:44 pm

I dunno

I have no idea Biggs.....maybe the gremlins in the system again.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: PERSONAL NOTE FOR THE CIA/KENITES   PERSONAL NOTE FOR THE CIA/KENITES Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:04 pm

There you is R, mmmmh, that's funny, both those posts number the same now where before Gabe's thread added to 13, now both 14, very curious and him saying he was worried about those spooks changin the number, then later it changed.

I wonder where Gabe is............................. scratch Nah, his probably over there a ways too, darn.

TFIWY to Gabe, HELLOOOOOOOOOO!

get your mushy back to this thread puddin, somethin is amiss. scratch
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: PERSONAL NOTE FOR THE CIA/KENITES   PERSONAL NOTE FOR THE CIA/KENITES Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:33 am

I'm not sure whats up with the number thing, maybe I was seeing things...LOL sometimes I am not sure of anything when it comes to posting. I've had all kinds of strange things happen at times when I post, like reuniteR said, maybe gremlins...?????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PERSONAL NOTE FOR THE CIA/KENITES   PERSONAL NOTE FOR THE CIA/KENITES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PERSONAL NOTE FOR THE CIA/KENITES
Page 1 of 1