the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

moving moon and sun

Go down 
+2
Lightning222
sky otter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

moving moon and sun Empty
PostSubject: moving moon and sun   moving moon and sun Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:25 am

scratch

the last two nights the moon has been a deep gold color..and going from due west to south..just like last month..
the white brightness to the right of it is a stationary satilite (i think)..tonight if i can get another pic it will be out of frame
guess i need to do more research on this rotation of the earth thing...some sun pics to folllow

i noticed the moon about 10 pm ran for the camera and by the time i got it on the tipod the moon was almost below the horizon at 9:59
the second pic has been lightened just a tad so you can see the tree line..the light to the left of the moon was a firefly

you can also see how far the moon progressed by looking at the tree line in the second two pics

9-14 9:58 pm
moving moon and sun Hpim2610

9-15 9:56 pm
moving moon and sun Hpim2713

9-14 9:59 pm
moving moon and sun Hpim2612

9-15 9:59 pm
moving moon and sun Hpim2714
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: moving moon and sun   moving moon and sun Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:38 am

moon walk

i did find my firiey sun pic from before and a sunset from just the other night
pretty much taken from same spot, i think..you have to compare the tree lines again to see movement

the first pic the sun was more to the west ,,i don't think the difference can be accounted for in just the one month apart in the season
i do honestly believe that the earth has moved on it's axis and we perhaps will move even more

6-4-07 7:11 pm
moving moon and sun Hpim1710

7-6-10 8:13 pm

moving moon and sun Hpim2310
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: moving moon and sun   moving moon and sun Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:13 am

Strange, I noticed the moon here was pure white. I have noticed the color change at times and wondered if it was pollution that caused it.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: moving moon and sun   moving moon and sun Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:41 pm

I can never ever figure out the movements of the celestials. Last night I looked out my bedroom window and saw a bright star, a few hours later I had a bathroom run, looked out the window the darn star couldn't be seen, beats me. scratch
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: moving moon and sun   moving moon and sun Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:20 pm

Tonight I've been watching the almost full moon. It started out sitting on a fluffy cloud that the as bright as the moon itself. Then sunset came and it was backdropped by a pink and blue sky. Now evening is here and I'm trying to get a clear view of it but I get a triple image, a transparent moon below and above it. No matter how hard I try I can't focus on it without this image. No I'm not drinking... sunny

I can't take a picture because I can't find the camera. poop
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: moving moon and sun   moving moon and sun Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:56 pm

This whole scenario is of concern to me I must say. Moon etc just move to me. I think your right L2 the axis or something is moving or has moved.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: moving moon and sun   moving moon and sun Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:00 pm

I wasn't a believer really of this whole planet X or nibiru thing but I am starting to think again, I think something is happening close which is having an effect on Gaia.

I wouldnt be surprised if it just doesn't tilt soon.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: moving moon and sun   moving moon and sun Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:18 am

bump

UPDATE

HUGE media blackout regarding Earth and Moon orbital changes?

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/229/227/
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: moving moon and sun   moving moon and sun Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:18 pm

Everytime I go outside at night and look at the sky it is a WTF moment.........

scratch I'm thinking this cant be right where the constellations are, but that's just me maybe.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: moving moon and sun   moving moon and sun Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:46 pm

You know there is a way to end this debate. (At least as far as the sun goes)

There are ancient sites where they have been constructed so that when the sun is at its highest and lowest points in the sky, the light lines up in a certain way. If the earth has shifted, these would not line up anymore.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chichen_Itza

Chichen Itza is one example. The serpant would not appear properly if things have been altered.
Back to top Go down
Swami
Swami

Number of posts : 82
Humor : A Rug full
Registration date : 2010-10-18

PostSubject: Re: moving moon and sun   moving moon and sun Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:30 am

Possible media blackout regarding Earth and Moon orbital changes

Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/themandjitmatrixgroup/front-page
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: moving moon and sun   moving moon and sun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

moving moon and sun
Page 1 of 1