the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

north point journal - solar eclipse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

north point journal - solar eclipse Empty
PostSubject: north point journal - solar eclipse   north point journal - solar eclipse Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:09 am

sunny

NorthPoint Astrology Journal
Your Guide to Astrological Energies
July 5 to 11, 2010

Written by Pam Younghans

Photo: Crop circle reported on July 3, 2010, located near Chisbury, Wiltshire, England (photo by Steve Alexander). For interpretation, visit http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010/chisbury/comments.html.

With the energies of the June 26 partial Lunar Eclipse still vibrating in our physical and emotional fields, we now prepare for a total Solar Eclipse on July 11. The totality of the eclipse will be visible over the Pacific Ocean (including Tahiti and Easter Island) and the southern tips of Argentina and Chile in South America.

Almost (or perhaps?) literally, our energy is being pulled like taffy, stretching us beyond previous limitations, and requiring that we do a considerable amount of release work to create the space in our energy fields for holding more light. We can make good use of these last few days of the current lunar cycle, leading up to the New Moon/Solar Eclipse next Sunday, to release, remove, clear out and detox on many levels.

Last week's three-way tango between the South Node, the Sun and Mercury brought important information to our conscious awareness, helping us more fully realize the karmic imperatives of this lifetime, and the higher intentions for which we incarnated this time around. As a result of this awareness, most of us are feeling a bit more vulnerable than usual, and preferring to stay in our comfort zones rather than taking too many risks for now.

This week, as we prepare for the Solar Eclipse, we are integrating what we have learned. As we review and release the self-definitions of the past, we gain more clarity about how we choose to act and who we want to be in the Now. Next Sunday's Solar Eclipse will act as midwife to the birth of the new self we are becoming.

The nodes and eclipses have a 19-year cycle, which means we are revisiting, in some form, issues that we were working with in 1991. A review of that year in our personal lives, and relating it to the present, may supply more clues to the higher purposes of our current situations.

Uranus stations retrograde on Monday, increasing the current pressures for change and beginning the eccentric planet's journey toward another interaction with conservative Saturn. The influence of this fifth and final Uranus-Saturn opposition will grow over the next two weeks, reaching a pinnacle the last week of July.

We are at an important shift point our evolution, poised on the brink of important realizations and developments, personally and globally. Watch for specific developments related to this evolutionary step beginning on July 21 when Saturn re-enters Libra; then around the exact Uranus-Saturn opposition on July 26; and from July 29 to August 3, when Mars enters Libra, opposes Uranus and the Moon, conjoins Saturn, and then opposes Jupiter.

There may be some relief to know that the astrological chart for our Solar Eclipse next Sunday does not have the intensity of the chart for the Lunar Eclipse just completed. However, eclipses in general are agents of change, and a total Solar Eclipse is especially important as a starting point for projects and ideas that will gain form over the next six months.

Since this eclipse is in Cancer, we are looking for new enterprises that contribute to our personal/emotional security, as well as those that honor and support the healing of our home, Mother Earth. This may specifically relate to the environmental issues in the Gulf of Mexico, since Cancer is the first water sign of the zodiac and, as represented by the Crab, is naturally associated with the world's oceans.

The Sun and the Moon are aligned with the asteroid Juno at the time of the eclipse, giving us a few more hints as to its purpose and effects. Juno symbolizes the importance of loyalty, intimacy, trust and commitment in partnered relationships. This indicates the potential for changes in partnerships over the next six months, a theme reinforced by Saturn's entry into Libra on July 21.

Hopefully, too, the energies of this Cancer eclipse will serve to remind us that we humans are in partnership with the Earth, and that our primary commitment -- and vital to all life on our beautiful planet -- is to her well-being.

Blessings,

Pam

NorthPoint Astrology Blog: I'll be posting additional perspectives during the coming week at http://northpointastrology.blogspot.com/ -- please visit and add your comments!

Highlighted Aspects
Monday: Uranus stations Retrograde; Wednesday: Chiron sesquisquare Sun; Thursday: Neptune quincunx Mercury, Neptune opposite Venus, Saturn sextile Mercury; Friday: Mercury enters Leo, Chiron quincunx Mercury, Uranus trine Mercury; Saturday: Venus enters Virgo, Chiron opposite Venus, Uranus quincunx Venus, Mars sextile Sun; Sunday: Solar Eclipse/Full Moon 12:41pm PDT, Jupiter trine Mercury, Pluto quincunx Mercury, Mars semisquare Mercury
About the Journal
Astrologer Pam Younghans writes this weekly NorthPoint Astrology Journal based on planetary influences and guidance received. Her hope is to offer perspectives and insights that will assist you in utilizing current energies for your greatest benefit and for the highest good of all.

Astrology Readings
To request a personal astrology reading, please e-mail pam@northpointastrology.com. Or, see the "Readings" page at www.northpointastrology.com for more information.

Please feel free to share
this NorthPoint Journal with people you think may enjoy it. When doing so, please forward it in its entirety, including our contact and copyright information.

Copyright NorthPoint Astrology 2009. All Rights Reserved.

NorthPoint Astrology, 15000 Block 75th, Kenmore, WA 98028, USA

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: north point journal - solar eclipse   north point journal - solar eclipse Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:15 am

Ahhh Sky,

I knew you would come through for me!

Little busy but will digest as soon as I can.
clap
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: north point journal - solar eclipse   north point journal - solar eclipse Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:34 pm

lol!

hey Mic
stuck another one under the thread you started in human conscienciousness..
i thought you'd see that one first..hahahahahah

i pulled my natal chart and it(solar esclipse) sits right on my moon in scorpio..but hubby's chart is a minefield
i told him today..he will be under house arrest for 6 months till the next esclipse...
he said
yeah, right...

MEN..Can't live with em..can't shoot em... BigSmile2
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: north point journal - solar eclipse   north point journal - solar eclipse Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:29 pm

hehe

My chart looks ok also.

Yep was reading other thread too. Hoping July 11 eclipse doesn't trigger something. I do think there is something to this.

What about the big one Nov 2012? That one may be significant.

scratch
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: north point journal - solar eclipse   north point journal - solar eclipse Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:02 pm

lol!

Mic

one of the best books i ever came across on eclipses ( in the personal sense) was one of those odd deals
i was looking at a book store clearnace rack and for a buck there was one astrology book..
well i kinda have a collection and i figured..in spite of the title why not
it was/is called ..you're not ready for this one

title: Spiritual Astrology by Jan Spiller and Karen mcCoy

in my opinion totally misleading...it's about eclipses.. scratch
and you don't need to know anything except your birthdate to use it..
in part I it explains in the most basic terms what and how a chart works
and then
in part II it is prenatal eclipses as the key to life path
charts to find the prenatal eclipse

quoting
"for the vast majority of people, the sign of their solar eclipse indicated lessons they had come to teach their fellow beings,
while the sign of the lunar eclipse guided them to the lessons they needed to learn in order to continue their own soul growth."

further along
"The final authority as to the accuracy of the text is that sense of rightness you experience while reading it."

and i found the book advertised at amazon and one of those cool things where you can look inside to read some of it
http://www.amazon.com/Spiritual-Astrology-Your-Personal-Self-Fulfillment/dp/0671660411#_

if you want me to look up your prenatal eclipses ..pm me

i found mine to be very enlightening reading..and scarily accurate..

but also where your prenatal eclipses are is formed a sensitive point so any transiting planet or angle will bring into focus this point
..it's a really cool book with great info and insights with what i think as a very misleading title
if you can get your hands on it..i think you would enjoy it..

suprise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: north point journal - solar eclipse   north point journal - solar eclipse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

north point journal - solar eclipse
Page 1 of 1