the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING

Go down 
+8
Reunite
WineHippie
sky otter
micjer
Louise
Biggles
pilgrim
Gabriel
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Louise

Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes!
Registration date : 2010-05-11

MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:54 pm

Gabriel wrote:
My MOM was sitting here with me as your post came in and she was attacking me with words. As soon as I showed her your post and read it to her she changed and now she is nice again and is showing Love. You stopped an attack on me and my Mom with your post of Michael.

I love you sister and my Mom loves you even more as she is still talking about what that post meant to her.

Thank you sis.
So glad I could be of help to you both. For me it's not about obedience, It's more about FAITH and INTUITION.

Remember, dear ones you are not alone. I stand vigilant beside you.

MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING - Page 2 Archan11
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:02 pm

I love you sister and your obedience to the Spirit is obedience to Love as I see things. My Mom just got up and went back into her bedroom, she went on and on about how that post you made helped her.

Your obedience to love/Spirit is awesome, and you stopped an attack against me and my Mom. Please don't see the word obedience as a negative. The word obedience is also a wonderful thing if the purpose is for Love, which your post obviously was.

It is not easy to be obedient to love in a world that is full of hate. Again I am impressed by your proven ability to follow your spirit.

Blessings from Woodstock, once again.
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:25 pm

Dearest Gabriel,
I Obey my higher self and my connection to Source. I shall never be swayed. I have been taught well by my own elders and my own indigenous Grandmother. Her Wisdom, Peace, Courage and Faith have been a beautiful gift that I cherish. I Stand Tall and Remember Who I AM. The beautiful stained glass window of SAINT MICHAEL of my childhood church remains etched in my being. These things happen for a miraculous reason and I am blessed to have this as a part of my journey.

Again, my friend I STAND Vigilant with you both~~ have your Mom watch this and tell her how much LOVE is coming her way:
So much LOVE XOXO sunny sunny sunny kiss of love kiss of love kiss of love rainbow rainbow rainbow

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:31 pm

The wonderful part of communicating is we understand each other. I also love and respect all peoples backgrounds. It is obvious that you are a child of the Most high God and the spirit of Love.

I love you sister and it has made us stronger and more capable since your arrival to these pages.

I will never forget your help to me today and my dear Mom in stopping the evil that was coming in.

Thank you dear sister and friend Louise.
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:12 pm

Gabe,
Please share this with your Mom xoxox

Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:29 pm

i cannot watch the michael thing
it reminds me of AV too much
but it's ok since wasn't meant for me, anyway
am sure my brother gabe can handle it
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:34 pm

The michael thing is very religious. I hate religion, but it helped my Mom, who is of the old school and very religious. It stopped the trouble when my religious Mom saw it, and for that I am thankful.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:37 pm

i trust you, gabe
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:07 pm

WineHippie wrote:
i cannot watch the michael thing
it reminds me of AV too much
but it's ok since wasn't meant for me, anyway
am sure my brother gabe can handle it

Hello fellow hipster! flower

I am not religious, but I do have a history. My history is all part of my story. Sometimes we cannot appreciate where we were at the time or why we were there. Since I was a child, I knew the Truth. I knew there was no hierarchy and something else ruled the planet(politics) or spirit?

I have never been to AV so I am not familiar at all. I just follow my intuition and instincts. My heart is filled with LOVE, it's who I am. I'll take Saint Michael on my side any time. As a child I can still see the image of that stained glass window--I do want to go back to photograph it. I LOVE it, it's so beautiful. It's symbolism is awesome.

As far as religion goes, I don't want to throw out the baby with the bath water--as I believe there is some good that remains. Good souls with good hearts, and good intentions. Communities with strength and courage. Key word here is intention. I remember my family, Slovak and in-laws Italian--
good hardworking, family oriented people. I will not throw this away.
love angelic love angelic
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:14 pm

Gabriel wrote:
The michael thing is very religious. I hate religion, but it helped my Mom, who is of the old school and very religious. It stopped the trouble when my religious Mom saw it, and for that I am thankful.

Isn't "Gabriel" religous??????? scratch
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:22 pm

No not at all.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:42 pm

Let me clarify. I am trying to be Spiritual not religious. The picture of Michael is a religious picture. I agree with the fact that Michael does have a sword and kills devils. Michael is my brother and my friend. I know him personally and have called on him many times and he always helps.

My objection is with the religion side of this. Of course the religious picture portrays Michael in the correct light and I agree with it. I can understand where religion SOMETIMES gets things right.

Sometimes the ignorant Church is right. Most often they are wrong. My religious comment about the picture stands, as it is religious, but at the same time it is correct.

I agree with the picture but I don't have one hanging in my house.
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:02 pm

I don't have one hanging in my house either flower lol!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:37 am

Louise let me explain since you have not been here for a long time so you will understand my position.

I used to teach the Bible for 10 years, going around the country to make a living. One day God shut all doors to me to do that anymore, no one was calling me?

I thought I did something wrong or bad because that was my first guess without first praying about this.

I was told after prayer and meditation that God wanted to teach me about the organized Church so in order to do so, he had to first get me out of it.

I would not have accepted what he taught me if I was still in the Church actively teaching.

I learned about the Church. I saw first hand the lies and deception to the common person in the Churches by the leadership of these Churches. And I saw how they ripped me off of the offerings that the good people tried to give to me.

This is why I am not religious. I do not want to be like those people that lead the sheep and lead them wrongly.

The Church does some good for some people and for this I am not totally against them. If anyone can be helped by the Church that is good as I see it. But if you stay in an organized Church for a long time, it is a snake pit and it comes from the Pulpit.

If I went today and tried to teach religious people in these churches, there is a good chance I would be stoned, and I am not kidding about that.

And of course as you know I don't mean "stoned" as in smoking pot.

I hope this helps to clear up my perspective so we are on the same page.

Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:19 am

Louise wrote:
Gabriel wrote:

Isn't "Gabriel" religous??????? scratch

Yes Gabe I do understand. What I meant by the quote above is the name "Gabriel" is another archangel--so I was referring to the name and not you personally.

Any way I didn't mean to get into a religious debate, we all have our own beliefs, histories and stories. xo
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:31 am

Thank you for clarifying the Gabriel message. That is what threw me. I will never tell anyone what they should believe, as I know you wouldn't.

I loved the picture of Michael because it is a true depiction of his job, and this is what helped my Mom from being attacked, and again I thank you for your great support for my Mom and me as we need it.

My Mom thinks you are an Angel sent to her, as your post moved her within.

angel
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:42 am

gabe .......i prey that you mother has no suffering.......and gets through this painlessly........
how is she felling.........?????

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:58 am

She is doing well this morning no attacks on us yet? Yesterday as soon as she got out of bed the attacks started by the devils using my Moms words to put me down, call me names, shit like that.

I am used to it as I know it is not my Mom but the influence of evil doing it through her. I love her dearly regardless. The devils will not win with me, I refuse to be offended by what she says to me.

Like I said before business as usual. swordsman flaming

Thanks for asking.
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:24 am

im glad she is doing okay.....

i don t want to step on any toes here gabe but i do have to ask you........ how is it these "devils" can make people say things ???

i mean for myself i take full resonsability for all of my actions...... and i do not completely understand how these "devils" can enter folks without permission to enter.......

i mean is this not letting people "off the hook" by blaming another source outside ones self ???

i mean no disrespect.......just tryin to figure out how this works......

are these "devils" not just different aspects of ones self ???? im just trying to understand how one can be overtaken without giving there permission........ ????

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:02 am

First when I say devils in this particular case with my Mom, I think she has actual devils in her and has had for years. I have known about this for a long time.

Like the other night when I cast out the spirit of Death from her, well when it left she came back to life, but I did not cast out other devils from her on that night because I was not told to do that nor was I led to.

I know my Mom has the following Spirits in her, confusion, hatred, anger, control, revenge, slander. These are six that I know are there as they manifest in her every time she attacks me with her put downs and slander.

This is why I say I do not blame her. It is the evil Spirits within her that are doing it not my Mom.

I have prayed for years to be able to cast out these Spirits from my Mom, but I have not been allowed to.

Why?

I believe it is because when it is time for her to judge herself, after her physical death, when the devils will be removed for her after her physical death and before she judges herself, she will see what she did and how bad those things were and she will judge herself accordingly after she is freed from the influence of the evil.

This is the divine judgement of God for all of us I do believe. God teaches that if you do not know you are doing wrong, then you will not be held accountable for your actions, this is the way God judges people.

And in over 30 years of casting out Devils, every time the people I cast the devils out of never did know they had them inside of them to start with, without exception this happened.

I had five in me and I never knew it until 90 days before I had then cast out of me by God. You cannot feel them, you cannot see them, you do not know they are there.

Here is how I know this for a fact.

Every person I ever cast a devil out of, after talking to then at length afterward they did not know what they were doing when they were doing evil things???? How can this be??

Because these Spirits make you to not understand what it is you are doing when you do it, because if you did then you would seek out help to find out what is wrong with you.

Every person I ever cast a devil out of was in a type of trance while the Devil actually manifested the evil in these people. I saw it every time, their eyes would change and I would see the evil in their eyes while they were talking to me before I cast out the Devil.

The Devils control your mind as well as your Spirit so that you will not know what you are doing. This happens every time, so knowing this and Gods Law that says if you don't know what you are doing is wrong then you will not be judged for it by God.

This is why I said what I did. It is not my Mom I am dealing with but Devils in her, and in a very strange and peculiar way this is actually her cloak of protection from being judged by God himself, and this cloak of protection is for my dear Moms sake, so that she may try again to live it the right way.

The question you asked is deep and took a long response.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:46 am

Gabe,

I have been reading this thread and not commented because I've been trying to get a "feel" for what might have happened to your mom. I am beginning to get to know you but know nothing of what your mom is like other than what you have posted here.

I know you are very tuned in and trust your feelings. All I can comment about is her physical symptoms because I have no experience with the other parts of your and her ordeal that night.

Here goes: The physical symptoms sound very much like a blockage of the digestive tract, especially the intestines. These blockages cause vomitting of "coffee ground" like partially digested contents and evacuation. This condition can also cause one to sweat bullets and pass out until either the blocckage is resolved or they may actaully die. Has you mom every been diagnosed with anything like this? I know this because as a child I suffered the exact same thing. It's a terrifying ordeal. Only you know your mom's behavior and what's normal for her and I trust in that but you might want to consider having her looked at because if it is the physical manifestation it can return.

Hugs to you and your mom for having to go through all this.
kiss of love
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:12 am

My Mom will not go to a doctor. She went about two years ago because she could not eat just as you said about the digestive tract, she was diagnosed with two ulcers that grew across her stomach on the top of her stomach. This would not allow her to eat as the ulcers grew together to close off her stomach. The doctor did a scope on her, he drilled some holes in the middle of the ulcers so she could get food through.

The Doctor told her it might grow back closed, and he put her on medication to treat the ulcer. She has been able to eat since the operation, but she cannot eat very much at a time, and she gets sick a lot when she eats, and sometimes she throws up.

She does take medication but as you said, yes there is a digestive tract problem. You are right on.

But sometimes she can eat OK, so I am assuming the stomach is open at least a little bit., because she has bowel movements?????

Is there any medication you can recommend we might try?
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:38 am

Gabriel wrote:
I believe it is because when it is time for her to judge herself, after her physical death, when the devils will be removed for her after her physical death and before she judges herself, she will see what she did and how bad those things were and she will judge herself accordingly after she is freed from the influence of the evil.

it is exactly what you have said here, gabe, which allowed me
to forgive my mother and father two years ago, in the bathroom at
the wine warehouse, just before i got the message to pack up
and go - it removed my bitterness and judgement and allowed
the compassion to flow instead....
awesome, thank you for this post
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:48 am

Yes hipster, I can tell compassion flows from you, because forgiveness is powerful.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:03 am

I would be hesitant to suggest any medications, however if she is able to eat even a little, natural black licorice is a mild natural laxative. You can find all natural soft bites in a health food store. Liquids are also important especially if you're getting the hot weather we are on the east coast. My mom also suffers major problems in this area and there isn't much they can do but treat the symptoms.

God bless you both.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next