the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING

Go down 
+8
Reunite
WineHippie
sky otter
micjer
Louise
Biggles
pilgrim
Gabriel
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING Empty
PostSubject: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:37 pm

At 3:00 am this morning my Mom died. I was awake from 1:00 am before she died. I heard her moving around in her bedroom and went to check on her. When I got there she said she had to go to the bathroom and that she felt like she was going to die. She said it to me again that she felt like she was going to die and I needed to help her to the bathroom because she was sick and weak.

I helped her to the bathroom, and she sat down on the toilet, she asked me to get her something cold to drink as she was real thirsty. I left the bathroom as she was on the toilet to get her something cold to drink. As I got to the refrigerator to get her a drink, I called out to her, what would you like to drink Mom, she did not answer, I immediately walked back into the bathroom to see why she did not answer.

She had fallen over on the bathtub but was still sitting on the toilet. She had this very black stuff still flowing out of her mouth when I found her laying over on the tub. The black stuff was running down the drain in the tub, and it ran into her hair and ear and it was all around her face and in her nose.

Her eyes were half open and her eyes were fixed with no spark of life visible in her eyes as was there all the time before. I checked her breathing, she was not breathing at all, no chest movement, no flow of air out of her mouth as I checked, and no movement of her eyes as I tried to talk to her as I raised her up from the tub to a sitting position on the toilet.

I checked her pulse, no pulse at all. I prayed and asked God what should I do? he said cast out the Spirit of Death in her, and so I did. she immediately came alert and recognized me, then I heard her have extreme bowel movements, and she started to look like she was going to throw up, so I grabbed a bucket so she could throw up in it.

What come out of her was black like tar. She threw up 4 times in the bucket and each time it was black like tar. Then after I got her cleaned up and put back to bed I noticed that her bowel movements was the exact same color as her throwing up, black.

My Mom was killed this morning by a Spirit at 3:00 am but God told me how to keep her alive a little longer. After I cast out the Spirit of death she threw up about 5 more times of black stuff, and she is still very weak but she is hanging in there.

This was one of the most incredible things I have ever seen, and I had no idea it was coming.

This was an attack on me through my Mother because of my actions against the Prince Of Persia a few weeks ago. I was suddenly attacked by this action, but because of the Spirit of Life, we both are OK today.

Satan cannot get to me straight away in a frontal attack, so he tried to kill my Mom to get at me, because Satan knows my Mom helps me to survive at this time.

Another attempt by Satan to kill steal and destroy, but he lost again.

Back to top Go down
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:40 pm

Gabe, it must have been a horrifying ordeal for you but because of your faith and strength, you have proven these demons can and will be beaten. You and your mother are being protected, so keep the faith brother.
My prayers and thoughts go out to you both. You are well loved my friend and brother.

Tom.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:45 pm

I love you too Tom and Linda, I apologize for being so graphic in the description but that is the reality of it.

Thank you Bro.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:10 pm

That is pretty awesome, the power of God, my spirit is around and your mum my friend.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:15 pm

Thanks biggs I love you
Back to top Go down
Louise

Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes!
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:40 am

Wow Gabe. Please don't apologize for the graphic description, thanks for sharing the story. Yes, must have been horrifying.

I am sending positive, Loving energy and protection your way to you and your mother. Know that you are not alone, we are with you.
Sending Healing, Strength and Courage xoxo
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:21 am

Thanks for sharing Gabe.

You are definately in the trenches battling the dark side. Your experiences are extreme.

Like your namesake, I believe you are here at this time for a specific reason.

Quote :
Gabri-el, [1]) is an archangel who serves as a messenger from God

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archangel_Gabriel

Prayers blessings and much strength to your mom and to you Gabe at this time.

I have said it before, but it is amazing in our little group how each has their area of expertice and yours Gabe is the toughest of all. Thanks for being our freedom fighter.

swordsman
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:27 am

Louise wrote:
Wow Gabe. Please don't apologize for the graphic description, thanks for sharing the story. Yes, must have been horrifying.

I am sending positive, Loving energy and protection your way to you and your mother. Know that you are not alone, we are with you.
Sending Healing, Strength and Courage xoxo

Thank you my dear sister Louise, I need the prayers sent to us, Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:28 am

micjer wrote:
Thanks for sharing Gabe.

You are definately in the trenches battling the dark side. Your experiences are extreme.

Like your namesake, I believe you are here at this time for a specific reason.

Quote :
Gabri-el, [1]) is an archangel who serves as a messenger from God

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archangel_Gabriel

Prayers blessings and much strength to your mom and to you Gabe at this time.

I have said it before, but it is amazing in our little group how each has their area of expertice and yours Gabe is the toughest of all. Thanks for being our freedom fighter.

swordsman

I thank you too mic for your good thoughts.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:47 am

rainbow

Gabe

it is indeed..independence day

blessings and positive energy to surround you and your kin
when it is her time to move on may you both be surrounded by the light
and crowds of angels

we are with you..
group-hug
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:27 pm

ok, i feel the need to support you, and our family here and
everywhere on a different level than before.... i have been
inspired lately to start reading scripture and would like your
input....
since i have always believed that man wrote the bible(s), and that
man has screwed it up somehow, which version shall i look for
and read?
thank you in advance, my brother friend
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:34 pm

Gabe I'm almost lost for words this time. Thanks for sharing your remarkable story.

Much love and protection surround you and your mother.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:29 pm

Thanks reuniteR.

I would advise the The King james Version hippy. And thank you too for your support dear sister.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:16 am

Gabriel wrote:
Thanks reuniteR.

I would advise the The King james Version hippy. And thank you too for your support dear sister.

King James it is - i am off read, and digest....
i appreciate the road marker, gabe, and i know you
will be here to answer my inevitable questions
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:18 am

Wow Gabe talk about ruining a nite`s sleep. Sorry to here about that and the feelings you associate with an event like that sending out Prayers for you and your mom
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:21 am

Thank you NB I appreciate it
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:22 am

I read this before work and didn't have time to reply, but in saying so I was pondering how lucky it was your ma had such a loving son around at that time Gabes. It also made me think how lucky we are to have such a purveyor of the Force here!

sunny
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:32 am

Thank you Soma. I was about ready to send out some bloodhounds to find you. We all noticed you went missing and we were concerned......Glad to hear from you.
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:31 pm

Hi Gabe, How's your Mom doing? Thinking of you both angel kiss of love
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:54 pm

My Mom is still alive, but being attacked again today. Business as usual around here. Thank you for asking sister.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:02 pm

shields are UP, gabe
hugs to mum
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:07 pm

Thanks dear sister for your prayers for us daily as you said before, I love you hippy.
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:06 pm

Sending this directly to you both.

Saint Michael Saint Michael Saint Michael

I invoke you in the name of LOVE and PROTECTION for our beloved Gabriel and His Courageous Mother.
I call upon your Protection, Courage and Faith to protect our beloved friends during this trying time. Cast away all evil and restore their balance and healing. So Be It.

MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING Archan10
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:18 pm

It is a wonderful thing what you posted. And this is why. This morning I had to call on the Prince of Israel, Michael to help me as I was being attacked through my Mother. And soon after I prayed, all the fight left out of her and peace was restored.

By your leading of your Spirit you posted just exactly what happened to us this morning, I am impressed by your obedience and acknowledgement of the leading of your Spirit.

Thank you my dear sister.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:41 pm

My MOM was sitting here with me as your post came in and she was attacking me with words. As soon as I showed her your post and read it to her she changed and now she is nice again and is showing Love. You stopped an attack on me and my Mom with your post of Michael.

I love you sister and my Mom loves you even more as she is still talking about what that post meant to her.

Thank you sis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING   MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY MOM DIED THIS MORNING
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next