the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont

Go down 
+3
stal
Gabriel
Biggles
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont   If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:18 am

The film may be real, I have been wrong before. I am just suspicious. Yes I checked out your links. Also I watched it a second time. I still think it is manipulation.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont   If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:44 am

Most vids show lights at night. I wish I could have been there to see with my own eyes. Same with the still pics.

No question that something is going on. I wonder if the local airforce base has underground facilities to hide their black ops planes, if this is the cause.

Or back to my dream the other night, is there a large lake where the ufo's could have a base under water?

(if you missed it the words ====ORION / WATERHOLE came to me in the middle of the night for no reason) warp
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont   If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:52 am

I saw that post, thought it was wonderful. Can't wait till you get the rest of the riddle.
Back to top Go down
Louise

Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes!
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont   If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:02 am

micjer wrote:
Most vids show lights at night. I wish I could have been there to see with my own eyes. Same with the still pics.

No question that something is going on. I wonder if the local airforce base has underground facilities to hide their black ops planes, if this is the cause.

Or back to my dream the other night, is there a large lake where the ufo's could have a base under water?

(if you missed it the words ====ORION / WATERHOLE came to me in the middle of the night for no reason) warp

If you look at the links I posted, you can see that Stewart Airport was and still is an AF Base(to some degree)--capable of Space Shuttle Landing!! Also if you read the history--the Iran hostages were brought into Stewart---hmmmm

anyway I remember reading about the Ellenville caves--here's a link: http://www.think-aboutit.com/Underground/ellenville_tunnels_and_pine_bush.htm

I hiked up there a few years ago and I can tell you its very remote and I found it creepy.

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont   If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:55 am

Quote :
Many slab-roofed chambers are hidden beneath the trees of the hills in the Croton Reservoir System, which includes Oscawana Lake, Lake Carmel, Mohegan Lake, and Peach Lake. Stone chambers can be found near all of these lakes in the surrounding forests.

Some of these structures are located near Peekskill Hollow Rd., Tompkins Corners, Meads Corners, and Dicktown Rd., all of which are located around Oscawana Lake. Near Carmel, NY, specifically off of Colesheare Rd. and Clear Pool Rd. exist more slab chambers. Off of Barger St., near Mohegan Lake and along Old Turner Rd. near Peach Lake, sit more unusual stone structures.

Near Brewster there is a desolate road known as "Reservoir Road" where a small stone chamber was discovered. On this road, several encounters with unusual beings have been reported. It has also been reported that one woman took a picture of ghostly, hooded figures in front of a stone chamber.

Strange images on film at these sites are not at all uncommon. At most of the stone chambers, people have taken photographs which when developed, show floating globes of light or strange glows. All of the strange apparitions were never seen, but for some reason appeared on film.

Ok this is getting more and more intriging. The last sentence is like what you are getting Louise. shocked

I definately want to do some more digging. I believe we , as a group are being directed in this direction.

Last edited by micjer on Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont   If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:14 am

The Walson vids are excellent!

A guy going under the name of Gridkeeper was releasing John's videos up until last year or there about.

https://www.youtube.com/user/GRIDKEEPER#p/c/C3A1080DCA996302

Click that link and you should see a lot of good Moon footage from John L Walson.

Always remember when watching these vids...*12 inch telescope* ;)

I like this video :)

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont   If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:18 am

It must be real according to previous stories like Mic posted here. Good job all around guys. I was apparently wrong about it.....LOL not the first time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont   If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2