the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont

Go down 
+3
stal
Gabriel
Biggles
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont Empty
PostSubject: If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont   If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 7:51 am

Just by chance I found this guy's youtube account and was so impressed with all of his own contact ufo vids I actually went to his website. If I knew how to put them up here I would, sorry about that guys, but the information on his site is pretty cool.

https://www.youtube.com/user/orionifo (his personal contact vids)

http://orionresearch.blogspot.com/2010/02/new-sightings-and-contact-with-orions.html

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont   If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Now there is more than one that comes on to the scene so just wait   If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont   If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: This is a totally different one but worth a look by a different youtuber   If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont   If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:50 pm

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont   If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:52 pm

Where is our tickets for seats on these guys..............mmmmmh scratch

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont   If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:00 am

Bloody hell Houston how can you tell one from another.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont   If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:52 am

biggs these are some of the most extraordinary videos I have ever seen. Especially the Walson videos of the ships above. Great posts Biggszzz

Some are calling Walson a hoaxer, but I do not think he is. It is just a gut feeling I think he is legit. I find his photos fascinating, and if faked, he sure is good at it.

Some of the hoax claims come from Above top secret site...? that is a red flag to me as I do not trust that site and haven't since John Lear left there.
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont   If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:05 am

biggs, wrt orionifo, i'm on the fence. have seen this guy around before

have a look at this thread from john lear's board at OM. its pretty long but you should read it.

its interesting for a number, and variety, of reasons. some good, some bad.

orion phil joins in himself after a few pages.

http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=johnlear&action=display&thread=6867
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont   If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:09 am

i like the walson vids though.

as far as im concerned, chorlton & co didn't prove him to be a complete fake like they claim to have.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont   If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:24 am

Okay Stal, I will look at the above link hon.

Okay Stal, went to the link and read about four or five pages to see what bigpappy, the other guys and John Lear said about the NY vids.

My gut is telling me eventhough I know they have tech of craft that can look like airplanes or helicopters in this case plus triangular craft I am tending the way of orioninfo. I am leaning to the side that this guy does have telepathic contact Stal, just mho.

Read what Lear said and as an experienced pilot who worked as a pilot for the CIA he knows heaps but I just dont buy his opinion on what he says about these vids hon.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont   If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:45 am

I believe that there are two types of ufo's. Terrestial (our own --- black ops) and extraterrestial. There is no doubt something is going on in the Hudson area.

I don't think they are convential aircraft but I do really wonder if they are our own.

Couple of things I wondered about. Why no daytime sightings?

I also associate the words Orion and Delta as with the dark side.

Anyways I think I'll have to get up on the fence too. Will keep checking for more info.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont   If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:25 am

As far as Lear goes, I do not trust him completely because of his past ties with black ops. I will listen to the guy but I will not trust what he says as the last word. I am way to suspicious of these guys.

If there is something I think I have to know on any subject, I go to God/source about it and that is my last word on any subject.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont   If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:03 pm

Thanks Biggs I've never heard of this orion phil guy before. I'm most interested in the NASA footage as it reveals plenty more. The homemade ones are always too shaky so all you can see is a blurry light and makes it hard to tell the trajectory.

Still the last couple vid's you posted are really good. Thanks again
Back to top Go down
Louise

Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes!
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont   If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont   If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:07 am

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont   If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:27 am

Thanks for the links Louise,

There is definately something bizarre in this area.

Ok with all of this evidence, how can a government "elected" by the people ignore it and pretend nothing is happening?

They are so worried about homeland security, could they spare a few bucks and investigate a little. Nope because they already know. That is they know whether it is black ops or extraterrestial.

The one thing is that these sightings go way back to 1930's. interesting.
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont   If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:47 am

As Phil says; over 7,000 eyewitnesses is a conservative guess in NY metro area and no major news coverage, so you know they know and just covering up.
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont   If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:50 am

Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont   If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:08 am

Louise wrote:

Can anyone help download the whole documentary? I would love to watch it flower
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont   If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:37 pm

I couldn't find any trustworthy torrent's for the above doco to download, sorry.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont   If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:50 pm

I do not believe this film. Why? because it is all done at night, great lighting effects, and this video looks to slick for me to believe.

This video looks like a professional attempt at deception.

What can you possibly learn from lights in the sky??? I have been listening to UFO reports as long as you all have, and there is nothing more boring to me than lights in the Sky.

I am very cautious and suspicious. This video looks professional to me with a big budget.
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont   If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:57 pm

Gabriel wrote:
I do not believe this film. Why? because it is all done at night, great lighting effects, and this video looks to slick for me to believe.

This video looks like a professional attempt at deception.

What can you possibly learn from lights in the sky??? I have been listening to UFO reports as long as you all have, and there is nothing more boring to me than lights in the Sky.

I am very cautious and suspicious. This video looks professional to me with a big budget.

Gabe, thanks, I want to see the film-Flirting
not so much the orion site, although I must admit the proximity is very close here~~~~
and also relates to my real life experience RIGHT HERE IN THE AREA!!!!
Has anyone looked at the links I posted????

xoxoxo scratch hi ya abductedg fly-away
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont   If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:01 am

Reunite wrote:
I couldn't find any trustworthy torrent's for the above doco to download, sorry.

Thanks reunite flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont   If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If I only knew how to take a screen shot but I dont
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next