the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Biggsy this vids for you!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Biggsy this vids for you!! Empty
PostSubject: Biggsy this vids for you!!   Biggsy this vids for you!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:38 pm

Two guys helped raise a cub "Christian", but he got to big they had to send him to Africa. A year passed and wanted to see Christian and they were told that he is the head of his own pride and "would not remember them". Yet they both went to look for him and what happened was...
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Biggsy this vids for you!!   Biggsy this vids for you!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:50 pm

cheers Ooh makes me cry tears of joy. I could see when Christian was coming down the slope and his head looked up towards the two young men the look of recognition on his face. cheers

That was when he started to run towards them and give them a big cuddle. It is things like this that give me hope in this place. In fact it is not the place Gaia that is bad just negative people, unawakened people.

How I would love to live among animals like this and have them roam in and sit with me for a cuddle, oh joy for joy.

Thanks Mic my love for this vid. I miss my furry friends so much but I know the Creator will reunite me; I just have to learn some more at this stage, more lessons.

So glad the young men saved the little cub from Harrods, of all places.

Love you Mic. xxxooo
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Biggsy this vids for you!!   Biggsy this vids for you!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:15 am

the big ole kitty love bubble was amazing, mic
crying
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biggsy this vids for you!!   Biggsy this vids for you!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Biggsy this vids for you!!
Page 1 of 1