the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A video for our Dearly loved Biggsy :) (Sugar Gliders)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

A video for our Dearly loved Biggsy :)  (Sugar Gliders) Empty
PostSubject: A video for our Dearly loved Biggsy :) (Sugar Gliders)   A video for our Dearly loved Biggsy :)  (Sugar Gliders) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:04 am

I would rather see these little guys in the wild and don't get me going on about the Possums right now (we have a love hate relationship regarding my capsicums LOL)

But what a nice little cute pet, like you Biggs I want a little farm where I can have pets like this as my little mates :)

peace
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: A video for our Dearly loved Biggsy :) (Sugar Gliders)   A video for our Dearly loved Biggsy :)  (Sugar Gliders) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:29 pm

Oh Soma, sugar pie, honey pie, puddin love, sweetie heart, little lamb, my love chickendance

Thank you my love I loved the vid. You know I had a cherry tomato plant on my decking at the other place and I couldn't work out how the little tomatos were disappearing, until I saw a possum at dusk around the corner. Yes, he was havin a little feed on my cherry tomatos.
Aaah, I know what you mean about the possums having a feed off your newly grown fruit and vegetables. Not only that, he would leave his droppings near the plant, cheeky minx he was.

I have been eating beautiful strawberries from my plant, they are absolutely declicious, a lot better than shop bought without that furry stuff you get at the bottom of the strawberry boxes.

Anyway I cant wait till I get my little farm up in the high country, but I am gonna make sure if I can get some of the living quarters underground and if there is the threat of bushfires I will get my pets and we will pass the danger underneath with supplies there. Thanks hon I needed that.

hugcc
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: A video for our Dearly loved Biggsy :) (Sugar Gliders)   A video for our Dearly loved Biggsy :)  (Sugar Gliders) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:58 am

Biggles wrote:
Oh Soma, sugar pie, honey pie, puddin love, sweetie heart, little lamb, my love chickendance

Thank you my love I loved the vid. You know I had a cherry tomato plant on my decking at the other place and I couldn't work out how the little tomatos were disappearing, until I saw a possum at dusk around the corner. Yes, he was havin a little feed on my cherry tomatos.
Aaah, I know what you mean about the possums having a feed off your newly grown fruit and vegetables. Not only that, he would leave his droppings near the plant, cheeky minx he was.

I have been eating beautiful strawberries from my plant, they are absolutely declicious, a lot better than shop bought without that furry stuff you get at the bottom of the strawberry boxes.

Anyway I cant wait till I get my little farm up in the high country, but I am gonna make sure if I can get some of the living quarters underground and if there is the threat of bushfires I will get my pets and we will pass the danger underneath with supplies there. Thanks hon I needed that.

hugcc

Biggs You will laugh your ass off on how I found that video lol!

I was looking around for taiwanese food videos as they make good food over there on the small island and I was looking for tips LOL... and after seeing a pretty good expat vid on the food I decided to check his other videos. WTF he had Sugar Glider as pet in Taiwan of all places and I thought to myself "WTF, We need permits as far as I know" to have a Native Animals as a pet in OZ (I would love to be corrected on that matter as it seems stupid)

As far as my Possum sitiuation is, I love them little Ring-Tails, such nice little creatures so i better try harder and sort out our issue of what to eat and what not to eat as I Rent in Kew so they have no shortage of yummy possum food LOL

Hopefully with my Dads work we get some Sugar Glifers back around the Bendigo area. He was WTF when I spoke with him on the phone tonight about them being pets in USA and other places whilst he stated some facts on why he planted trees on the farm in amanner to encourage our liitle mates back into the area! sunny

I can see you with a few of these Sugar Gliders mate

toast
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: A video for our Dearly loved Biggsy :) (Sugar Gliders)   A video for our Dearly loved Biggsy :)  (Sugar Gliders) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:48 pm

Oooh their so cute, I just wanted to pet the little guy. kiss of love he was so gorgeous.

Good job for your dad trying to get some of these cute little guys back around his area. What a great vision he has, if only more were like him.

I must admit I don't like it when I hear about any of our native cuties being pets for people overseas because I worry about them not being in their right environment with the right food etc, etc.

I will be in heaven when I am surrounded by our little furry ones.

BTW, a couple of minor birds made a nest in one of mum's standard trees in the backyard. I noticed they laid an egg and were sitting on it, keeping it safe. Mum come out with her garden clippers to prune the top until I said you cant do that ma you will disturb them. She looked at me, rolled her eyes and said okay but they should have stopped by now, its after Spring.

Then I noticed poor little sparrows trying to get a drink out of mum's fountain in the garden and I looked in and as the pump is not working it was all yukky and dirty, so I got one of my big empty Ski yoghurt tubs filled it with water and put it on the table for them. Mum said it was okay. I think she is gettin to know what I am about. cryingwithlaughter
Back to top Go down
raulduke
raulduke

Number of posts : 404
Humor : myself
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: A video for our Dearly loved Biggsy :) (Sugar Gliders)   A video for our Dearly loved Biggsy :)  (Sugar Gliders) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:32 am

Yeah sugar gliders are really cool pets despite being nocturnal. A friend of mine has one. Fyi, hanging one of those purple felt Crown Royale bags make a perfect little place to sleep for 'em.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A video for our Dearly loved Biggsy :) (Sugar Gliders)   A video for our Dearly loved Biggsy :)  (Sugar Gliders) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A video for our Dearly loved Biggsy :) (Sugar Gliders)
Page 1 of 1