the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Edgar Cayce Predictions

Go down 
+2
Biggles
Lightning222
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Edgar Cayce Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Edgar Cayce Predictions   Edgar Cayce Predictions Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:19 pm

Interesting talk about the Myans and other predictions. The first two parts were a call in show on various Current News items so I am just posting from part III.

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Edgar Cayce Predictions   Edgar Cayce Predictions Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:40 pm

I read a lot of Edgar Cayce's books and found him to be an extremely humble, quiet and giving man, that's why I found it a bit difficult to associate Wilcock's energy with Edgar's. I just didn't feel that if Edgar reincarnated again he would have had that much of an ego, but then again what do I know.

Interesting to note that the end date prophecized by the Maya is 2012 but the pyramid in Giza has it 2038. I will be well and truly passed before that date, playing with the unicorns I hope.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Edgar Cayce Predictions   Edgar Cayce Predictions Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:13 am

I think you're spot on with your assessment of Cayce. I had a friend who was a long time member o A.R.E. she was always throwing bits of information about him my way. Although I never got into reading about him I did read some of his readings and articles written by his sons about him. A very interesting man.

I liked this Coast to Coast interview it made him more human somehow. I agree about your feelings on David and Cayce even his sons don't agree that it's likely. If you get the time Bigs check out all parts of the interview I think you'll enjoy it!
Back to top Go down
Louise

Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes!
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Edgar Cayce Predictions   Edgar Cayce Predictions Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:49 am

Way back when, Cayce was the first book I read about metaphysics--The Sleeping Prophet. I then read a lot more about him and A.R.E. I always felt his humility and genuine concern for those he helped. His dedication and record keeping were outstanding. flower
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Edgar Cayce Predictions   Edgar Cayce Predictions Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:27 am

Thanks Deb, very interesting listening. Certainly does fit, many of his prophesies that is.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Edgar Cayce Predictions   Edgar Cayce Predictions Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:38 pm

This should be an interesting listen...thanks Deb
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Edgar Cayce Predictions   Edgar Cayce Predictions Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:09 pm

I hope you all enjoy this one, I know I did! kiss of love
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Edgar Cayce Predictions   Edgar Cayce Predictions Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:13 pm

lightning, i listened to the whole set .... enjoyed immensley,
edgar cayce was a right-on dude
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Edgar Cayce Predictions   Edgar Cayce Predictions Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:50 pm

WH I've been amazed by him since I first heard about him many years ago, the more I learn about him the more amazed I am at how many areas he was intune with. It still blows my mind!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edgar Cayce Predictions   Edgar Cayce Predictions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edgar Cayce Predictions
Page 1 of 1