the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Atlantis, Cayce and Artifacts

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Atlantis, Cayce and Artifacts Empty
PostSubject: Atlantis, Cayce and Artifacts   Atlantis, Cayce and Artifacts Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:32 pm

I hope you enjoy! R Andrew Collins' Cynus Mystery is talked about:

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis, Cayce and Artifacts   Atlantis, Cayce and Artifacts Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:46 pm

Cool, thanks L2. sunny
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis, Cayce and Artifacts   Atlantis, Cayce and Artifacts Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:50 pm

Just watched the first vid and it sounds like the real 'Indian Jones'. Love it!

Looking forward to hearing more about the connection to the cygnus constellation.

Biggs you are going to lap this up.

Thanks L222
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis, Cayce and Artifacts   Atlantis, Cayce and Artifacts Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:40 pm

I just finished the full 3 hours. You might be a little disappointed because they cover so many topics including the burial mounds in America. It was an interesting interview though.

Cayce's message relayed through Dr. Little regarding consciousness turning into matter was reafirming though.

You all can probably tell by my posts that I'm a frustrated wannabe archeologist.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis, Cayce and Artifacts   Atlantis, Cayce and Artifacts Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:18 am

Thanks for bringing our attention to all these great doco's Lighting :)

I've got loads to catch up on. I've still not yet watched all of cosmic wars.

Archaeology would be awesome to study so one could get access to some of the juicy sites, or at least have the opportunity to be rejected by Dr Arse.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis, Cayce and Artifacts   Atlantis, Cayce and Artifacts Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:01 am

Ah yes Dr. Arse, well when I livd in Egypt I had some good connections and though I might have been kicked out at times the guards are the real gatekeepers, they decide who they want to let into forbidden places....often after hours when the politicians go home..

wink
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis, Cayce and Artifacts   Atlantis, Cayce and Artifacts Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:41 am

According to Cayce, there is a "Hall of Records" with an entrance to be found between the paws of the Sphinx.

Items being removed at Giza!

Sorry I am in a hurry but I thought you guys might be interested in these two links.

http://www.richardgabriel.info/

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1053071/pg1
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis, Cayce and Artifacts   Atlantis, Cayce and Artifacts Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:00 pm

Lightning222 wrote:
Ah yes Dr. Arse, well when I livd in Egypt I had some good connections and though I might have been kicked out at times the guards are the real gatekeepers, they decide who they want to let into forbidden places....often after hours when the politicians go home..

wink

How many glass's of champagne do I need to get the full story mate ? LOL

Joking ofc ;)

I've only been to Taiwan and Indonesia, and in the same realm you mention of the guardians, Indonesia is my only self refrerence to how easy it could be with the right connections and the the right currency where anything could happen at a price ;)
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis, Cayce and Artifacts   Atlantis, Cayce and Artifacts Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:06 pm

Andrew Collins also started this thread about the Underground caves on ATS,

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread560101/pg1

Naturally on ATS the thread goes to the toilet, and I was surprised he posted it there after his last attempt of participating on a rather dandy Egypt thread which was being attacked by the usual suspects over there.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis, Cayce and Artifacts   Atlantis, Cayce and Artifacts Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:05 pm

ATS, oh I've visited exactly twice and couldn't stand the board and never posted anything. He was brave trying to talk about anything over there.

Champagne? My weakness....

It's not always about money, even the poorest person there may take a bribe as an insult. I know this comes as a shock to many but respect and sincerity go a long way in these countries. I've seen shopkeepers grab their wares out of tourists hands if they thought they were being looked down on.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis, Cayce and Artifacts   Atlantis, Cayce and Artifacts Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:30 pm

Somamech wrote:
Andrew Collins also started this thread about the Underground caves on ATS,

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread560101/pg1

Naturally on ATS the thread goes to the toilet, and I was surprised he posted it there after his last attempt of participating on a rather dandy Egypt thread which was being attacked by the usual suspects over there.

The thing is Soma and L2 I always think that if people make their way to these type of forums they are already awake and searching. I cannot help think that ATS is full of paid agents sometimes; it has to do with the negativity I think.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis, Cayce and Artifacts   Atlantis, Cayce and Artifacts Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:54 pm

Ok I found it. Dr Little had the History Channel crew in the Bahamas's on the 10000 BC shoreline capturing the HD footage of the rectangular structures underwater.

Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis, Cayce and Artifacts   Atlantis, Cayce and Artifacts Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:29 pm

Thanks for finding it R I thought he said it was coming out in the fall so I didn't bother searching. Seems he's worked with at least three networks on video footage of the dives.

During the question and answer period of the interview a caller mentioned the underwater pyramid where the diver supposedly found a crystal in the golden hands inside the pyramid, it looks like they'll be diving there soon to see whst they find.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis, Cayce and Artifacts   Atlantis, Cayce and Artifacts Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:46 pm

You're welcome L222, The C2C interview was July 2009 so that's why the doco is out now sunny
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis, Cayce and Artifacts   Atlantis, Cayce and Artifacts Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:51 pm

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I must have been tired... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis, Cayce and Artifacts   Atlantis, Cayce and Artifacts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Atlantis, Cayce and Artifacts
Page 1 of 1