the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Setting History Free: Graham Hancock & David Wilcock

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Setting History Free: Graham Hancock & David Wilcock Empty
PostSubject: Setting History Free: Graham Hancock & David Wilcock   Setting History Free: Graham Hancock & David Wilcock Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:00 pm

wilcock is a big turn off for me........ but hancock is intresting......

i ve only watched the begining but hancock is speaking about the arck of the covanant..... and i had seen a clip of little gradma speaking about it.....
min. 6 : 15

hummmmmmmm......
intresting.......compairing notes.........
Back to top Go down
Louise

Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes!
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Setting History Free: Graham Hancock & David Wilcock   Setting History Free: Graham Hancock & David Wilcock Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:32 pm

Hey Zuni, I was just thinking of a beloved friend who passed over last summer, she met Graham and spoke very highly of him~~~sync flower
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Setting History Free: Graham Hancock & David Wilcock   Setting History Free: Graham Hancock & David Wilcock Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:15 pm

Louise wrote:
Hey Zuni, I was just thinking of a beloved friend who passed over last summer, she met Graham and spoke very highly of him~~~sync flower

wow love
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Setting History Free: Graham Hancock & David Wilcock   Setting History Free: Graham Hancock & David Wilcock Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:16 pm

Don't we have a thread on this interview? I do agree with the take on David though.
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Setting History Free: Graham Hancock & David Wilcock   Setting History Free: Graham Hancock & David Wilcock Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:32 pm

I just finished watching the interview and it was awesome. I never heard of the vianna space ship drawings. Also I have put doing ayahuasca on my top ten list of things to do this summer , lol. I also intend on buying GH's latest book as well. Thanks for posting this Zuni.
In relation to the arc I remember Nissam Haramein mentioning it , he related to his 64 tetrahedron black whole theory. Basically the same thing they discuss a technology passed down from ?, onto the people. He also discussed that the first bible was based off of this technology and that the next one, dealt with the ideal that people had to have a pure heart in order to handle this technology aka the arc.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Setting History Free: Graham Hancock & David Wilcock   Setting History Free: Graham Hancock & David Wilcock Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:09 pm

A pure heart in order to handle this technology, right on the money Orphan.
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

PostSubject: Re: Setting History Free: Graham Hancock & David Wilcock   Setting History Free: Graham Hancock & David Wilcock Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:04 pm

Thus the concept of a priest makes sense, someone who supposedly is suppose to be pure of heart, but it never works out that way.
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

PostSubject: Re: Setting History Free: Graham Hancock & David Wilcock   Setting History Free: Graham Hancock & David Wilcock Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:09 pm

On a tangent , due to the end of this interview I have been watching a bunch of ayahuasca interviews and personal videos. Anyway I stumbled across this one and I have been listening to this women sing over and over again.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Setting History Free: Graham Hancock & David Wilcock   Setting History Free: Graham Hancock & David Wilcock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Setting History Free: Graham Hancock & David Wilcock
Page 1 of 1