the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Patio Garden :)

Go down 
+3
New World Orphan
Biggles
Louise
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Louise

Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes!
Registration date : 2010-05-11

My Patio Garden  :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Patio Garden :)   My Patio Garden  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:44 pm

Louise wrote:
I have had a disturbing week. I have to move and leave my Garden. At the height of the season, I am having a feud with my land (lord?). It seems after 8 years and mucho dinero and numerous problems, that the bully man wants me out. Little does he know (or maybe he does now) that when you back me into a corner, my usual sweet demeanor goes WILD.

It has been a learning experience and really I do follow the prompts. So many thoughts~~especially all my Orb friends. I feel that they were here to protect me. Thanks Guys kiss of love

Anyway I have at least 2 months to leave--I am in the position of power and have been looking around. I feel confident that I will manifest the perfect solution. (once I get past my pissed attitude). For those of you that don't know, I am 57 lean and mean. My son is with me and 29~~~it's been a fabulous 3 years that we have spent together--supported each other and grew together. I am stronger as a result and so is he. (yes the little boy from a previous story). I have a fabulous boss and a wonderful job managing a flower shop~~~my love flower I am blessed!!

Lightning-- wedding in VT July 31 want to meet up for dindin?

After 2 years of unemployment I managed to save and secure my credit so I am in a good position(3D) I am confident all will be great, just have to release the fear and anger--- I am focusing on LOVE LOVE LOVE XOXO love love love
groar
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: My Patio Garden :)   My Patio Garden  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:22 am

scratch

Louise
change is always a good thing but sometimes only recognized in hindsight
the solar eclipse must be hitting your tenth house
and the orb friends can travel..

i am sure (after you get over the pissed offness ..lol)
that you will manifest for yourself a beautiful place of joy

and since you do have two months ..be vocal to the flower shop folks/customers
that you are looking...you may be surprized at who steps up

you must need to be in a safer spot to have this happen
look for all the good sides

blessings

warp
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: My Patio Garden :)   My Patio Garden  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:07 am

Awesomeness Louise!!!

Along with everyone else here, I will put a thought in for you from time to time!

Can you take the pots with you or do they have to stay ?

Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: My Patio Garden :)   My Patio Garden  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:45 pm

sky otter wrote:
scratch

Louise
change is always a good thing but sometimes only recognized in hindsight
the solar eclipse must be hitting your tenth house
and the orb friends can travel..

i am sure (after you get over the pissed offness ..lol)
that you will manifest for yourself a beautiful place of joy

and since you do have two months ..be vocal to the flower shop folks/customers
that you are looking...you may be surprized at who steps up

you must need to be in a safer spot to have this happen
look for all the good sides

blessings

warp
more on eclipse later. I am fine with it as I know things happen for a reason. Just venting my anger and rebellion. It's all good rockin
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: My Patio Garden :)   My Patio Garden  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:42 pm

Louise wrote:
I am fine with it as I know things happen for a reason.

That's right Louise everything happens for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: My Patio Garden :)   My Patio Garden  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:49 pm

As Sky has said above Louise my fellow warrior woman, there could be a real good reason why the universe is moving you somewhere; especially at this time after eight years.

So put out the word as we are here for you my love, put out the word and let your magical eye orbs take you where you and your son are supposed to go. Now Sky has mentioned the reasons my mind exploded as well...................................yes now I see as you have...................

There is a reason your being moved away, very good ones, although your house and garden I have always loved.................................there is a very, very good reason you, your son and your plants have to move and your wonderful orbs are going to take you. cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Update on my garden   My Patio Garden  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:44 pm

Hi guys flower
picking mucho tomatoes and they are very good! small but delish. tons of basil and parsley making pesto flower
some fabulous peppers too flower

My Patio Garden  :) - Page 2 Garden16
heads of the basil going to flower into the pesto
My Patio Garden  :) - Page 2 Garden17

I save the sauce jars as many are good for canning, I add olive oil and garlic flower
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: My Patio Garden :)   My Patio Garden  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:45 pm

peppers flower

My Patio Garden  :) - Page 2 Garden18

My Patio Garden  :) - Page 2 Garden19
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: My Patio Garden :)   My Patio Garden  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:51 pm

tomatoes flower

most plants are producing, but I have one pot that is not so much. experimenting is good flower

My Patio Garden  :) - Page 2 Garden20

My Patio Garden  :) - Page 2 Garden21

My Patio Garden  :) - Page 2 Garden22

basil and tomatoes flower

My Patio Garden  :) - Page 2 Garden23

pole beans flower

My Patio Garden  :) - Page 2 Garden24
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: My Patio Garden :)   My Patio Garden  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:57 pm

Biggles wrote:
As Sky has said above Louise my fellow warrior woman, there could be a real good reason why the universe is moving you somewhere; especially at this time after eight years.

So put out the word as we are here for you my love, put out the word and let your magical eye orbs take you where you and your son are supposed to go. Now Sky has mentioned the reasons my mind exploded as well...................................yes now I see as you have...................

There is a reason your being moved away, very good ones, although your house and garden I have always loved.................................there is a very, very good reason you, your son and your plants have to move and your wonderful orbs are going to take you. cheers sunny

I am happy to report that my son signed his lease today for an adorable apt. Big stone fireplace, stone patio, stone bar-b -que, cozy, comfy, charming, 20 minutes to work. It's ALL good flower
I have time for me and confident I will find another perfect spot here on the Lake flower
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: My Patio Garden :)   My Patio Garden  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:12 pm

There you go, the orbs are finding it now for ya, BTW vegies look absolutely smashing. xxoo
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: My Patio Garden :)   My Patio Garden  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:17 pm

Biggles wrote:
There you go, the orbs are finding it now for ya, BTW vegies look absolutely smashing. xxoo

XOXOXO cheers sunny flower
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: My Patio Garden :)   My Patio Garden  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:48 am

I never had much doubt you would find a swanky place to be in Louise !

Thx for the lessons mate :)
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: My Patio Garden :)   My Patio Garden  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:32 pm

Update: made peace with my land "LORD". He came knocking on my door, and apologized. I said we are leaving~~~
don't want to stay round here anymore. As I mentioned my son found a great place and I will too.
garden update flower just cause it makes me happy. I know i've got nothing on you Sky--with your fabu farm, but I am taking baby steps and it feels so good flower
Beans:
My Patio Garden  :) - Page 2 Garden25

Judging by the number of flowers I will have tons of cucumbers clubbing
My Patio Garden  :) - Page 2 Garden26
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: My Patio Garden :)   My Patio Garden  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:37 pm

Louise wrote:
I have had a disturbing week. I have to move and leave my Garden. At the height of the season, I am having a feud with my land (lord?). It seems after 8 years and mucho dinero and numerous problems, that the bully man wants me out. Little does he know (or maybe he does now) that when you back me into a corner, my usual sweet demeanor goes WILD.

It has been a learning experience and really I do follow the prompts. So many thoughts~~especially all my Orb friends. I feel that they were here to protect me. Thanks Guys kiss of love

Anyway I have at least 2 months to leave--I am in the position of power and have been looking around. I feel confident that I will manifest the perfect solution. (once I get past my pissed attitude). For those of you that don't know, I am 57 lean and mean. My son is with me and 29~~~it's been a fabulous 3 years that we have spent together--supported each other and grew together. I am stronger as a result and so is he. (yes the little boy from a previous story). I have a fabulous boss and a wonderful job managing a flower shop~~~my love flower I am blessed!!

Lightning-- wedding in VT July 31 want to meet up for dindin?

After 2 years of unemployment I managed to save and secure my credit so I am in a good position(3D) I am confident all will be great, just have to release the fear and anger--- I am focusing on LOVE LOVE LOVE XOXO love love love

Chris found a GREAT place, peace with land "LORD" next step is for me flower clubbing love angelic ha ha poke
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: My Patio Garden :)   My Patio Garden  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:06 pm

sunny

hey Lousie
we all do it the best we can..and it really is all good
any which way you do it....at least you are doing it...

i have been blessed with a location where i could go big...
you have been blessed with a location to try containers
tomorrow..who knows..
we could be switching places

and somehow in it all hopefully we have encouraged someone else to try growing stuff
and then we will have some more info...
yep

it's all good
love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Patio Garden :)   My Patio Garden  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Patio Garden :)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2