the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Story

Go down 
+3
Reunite
micjer
Louise
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Louise

Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes!
Registration date : 2010-05-11

My Story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Story   My Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:25 pm

Imbrogno doubts the Extraterrestrial Hypothesis (that aliens come here from other planets), and finds it more likely that mysterious beings interface with us from another dimension that exists
close to ours. This other dimension is likely the source for a host of paranormal beings and creatures, such as the jinn, demons, Bigfoot, ghosts, sea serpents, and the Chupacabras, he added.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

My Story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Story   My Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:08 am

Great story Louise, thanks for sharing. That was quite an experience warp
Back to top Go down
Louise

My Story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Story   My Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:00 pm

Lightning222 wrote:
Peek a boo! Sorry we've had a three day nasty 90 plus and humid spell and I refuse to use the airconditioners. So I've been outdoors as much as possible seeking shelter in the woods.

We had a violent storm last night and I watched a bolt of lightning hit about 20 feet in front of me not touching the ground just ending about 8 feet above it. It was a wild night! The temperature dropped 40 plus degrees in less than a half an hour.

I'm checking out your link right now Louise! Thanks mic yes I'm in Vermont!

Okay UPDATE: The first picture in your link in almost identical to the one I learned about here expect it was hidden in the side of a small rock cliff.

Hi Lightning--thought you might like to take a look at this:

The New England Antiquities Research Association is a non-profit organization dedicated to a better understanding of our historic and prehistoric past through the study and preservation of New England's stone sites in their cultural context. Founded, 1964.

http://www.neara.org/
Back to top Go down
Louise

My Story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Story   My Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:08 pm

some stone chambers in VT http://www.neara.org/photos.htm#VT
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

My Story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Story   My Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 3:36 am

Louise wrote:
Imbrogno doubts the Extraterrestrial Hypothesis (that aliens come here from other planets), and finds it more likely that mysterious beings interface with us from another dimension that exists
close to ours. This other dimension is likely the source for a host of paranormal beings and creatures, such as the jinn, demons, Bigfoot, ghosts, sea serpents, and the Chupacabras, he added.

I would agree with these thoughts. I have thought for a long time about extra dimensional beings. I would think also that there are other entities from other dimensions that do arrive here in machines like UFO's and that they do not fly through space itself but phase shift between dimensions.

A good example might be this. In the book of Ezekiel the famous flying saucer that Ezekiel saw and described. After many years of study in the original language, I have come to the conclusion that Ezekiel's wheel within a wheel, was nothing more than a manifestation of the Throne Of God on a portable flying machine.

It is also obvious to me that God does not need a flying saucer to travel around at all, but on this occasion he decided to show Ezekiel his throne and the accompanying Cherubim's that protect the throne all placed on a flying platform.

Food for thought?
Back to top Go down
Louise

My Story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Story   My Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:03 am

Hi Gabe, thanks for your answer. Phil is amazing. He has been doing this research for so many years now and written so many books--his conclusions led him to this theory. If you listen to the the whole interview(all the segments) he says at the end that he's done as there is no further he can go. I'm not into to physics and complicated stuff--i like it simple. I relate to him because he's "real" and it's all local to me.

Now with what I'm seeing--it all makes sense.

Big LOVE flower sunny kiss of love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Story   My Story - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Story
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2