the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Great Lie is John 3:16

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

The Great Lie is John 3:16 Empty
PostSubject: The Great Lie is John 3:16   The Great Lie is John 3:16 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:19 pm

This was a thread on ATS. It is very well written and sums up my beliefs.

Perhaps the most famous Bible Verse is John 3:16 in the New Testament where Jesus allegedly said, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” This is the exact wording from the King James Version of the Holy Bible, the most widely accepted version of the Holy Bible.

Unfortunately, for all mankind, this verse is not only a lie, but has served to force Christianity upon people in the most destructive fashion imaginable. This false teaching, initially attributed to Jesus by the Roman Emperor Constantine in 325 A.D., has been instrumental in the murdering of millions of innocent people over the past 1700 years.

In 325 A.D., there were numerous religions being practiced around the world. Constantine found it difficult to control people who worshipped gods perceived to be wiser and more powerful than any man, including the Roman Emperor. Constantine preferred to think of himself as a god, at least the most god-like man on Earth, and he fully expected everyone else to give him the respect a god like him deserved.

Therefore, Constantine decided to start his very own religion, center it around Jesus of Nazareth, make Jesus the only son of God, and make it possible for people to gain entry into Heaven ONLY if they become members of his new church and believe that Constantine, The First Pope, is the only divine human on Earth allowed to grant people access to both God and entry into Heaven.

This same lie about the Pope being the most divine of all men and the Catholic Church being the ONLY path to God and Heaven is still being sold by the Catholic Church today. They continue to threaten eternal damnation in Hell for anyone who rejects this horrendous lie.

Constantine used his power and influence to literally force people to become members of his new church, the ONLY way for people to gain access to God and Heaven. When people refused to cooperate, they were labeled heretics and either forced out of town or put to death.

Constantine’s new form of Christianity and his new church, The Church of Rome has become what we know today as the Roman Catholic Church. In order for Constantine to properly sell his new religion, help it grow, and strengthen his ability to control people at the same time, he needed a rule book, A Bible, to eliminate any confusion and make sure people were doing what he wanted them to do.

Therefore, in 325 A.D. Constantine commissioned the writing of the first bible and Constantine also served as the Editor of the first Christian Bible. Of course, he carefully constructed his Bible to be primarily a source of control for him, but this new bible and his new religion also had to be widely perceived as a source of wisdom and goodness.

Constantine carefully infused the lies he needed for control with the truth he needed to effectively sell this new religion. Many of the original teachings of Jesus and other spiritual teachers were not included in Constantine’s new Bible for obvious control reasons.

Since the discovery of both the Dead Sea Scrolls in Israel and the Nag Hammadi Library in northern Egypt in the 1940’s and 1950’s, we have learned of numerous writings from Jesus, Mary Magdalene, Thomas, Philip, and others which contain powerful teachings suppressed by Constantine.

Much of the suppressed information pertained to the teachings of Jesus and others regarding the divine nature of all things, the all pervading nature of God, the fact that everything consists of this God. They taught about the Holy Trinity actually referring to the Omnipresence of God, the Omnipotence of God, and the Omniscience of God.

Jesus, Mary, and others were all regarded as great teachers of truth. There was far more discussion about the divine feminine which Constantine’s Bible almost totally suppressed. The truth about the divinity of mankind was suppressed by Constantine.
The idea that each human being is literally a child of God, making all of us brothers and sisters so to speak was suppressed.

The idea of an eternal life in Hell was heavily emphasized by Constantine’s Bible and his new church all for obvious control reasons. Jesus and the more spiritually minded teachers freely and openly talked of the possibility of such things as reincarnation as a form of training. Those truths and character traits we fail to honor and demonstrate in one life will be honored and demonstrated in future incarnations.

No, ladies and gentlemen, the Great Lie is John 3:16. Jesus and his more spiritually minded friends who believed in the ONENESS of GOD and the divinity of ALL people, including ALL men and women, would have never have told the lie credited to him in John 3:16.

Of course, the Catholic Church has evolved into the most evil and destructive institution in world history. For well documented proof of this, simply refer to Vatican Assassins
by Eric Jon Phelps. You can also refer to any number of works by the late Avro Manhattan.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread553841/pg1
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: The Great Lie is John 3:16   The Great Lie is John 3:16 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:01 pm

Yep I used to quote Constantine all the time myself knowing what he did back then Mic.

100% in agreement with all of the above, no wonder my parish priest smelled of whiskey most of the time. He probably got pssst everynight because he found out too late it was all a lie.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The Great Lie is John 3:16   The Great Lie is John 3:16 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:04 pm

That is a bold statement to make. That John 3:16 is a lie. I wonder how someone would know that for sure to the point of making the statement like some one could actually know this for sure or not??

The post above about John 3:16 is an obvious attack against the organized Church in general and an attack against Christianity in particular by someone that has an axe to grind against religion of any kind.

The problem with bold announcements like the one above is as follows.

1. The writer gives no evidence that John 3:16 is a lie, it is the writers word?

2 Because someone has problem with the organized church and therefore attacks Y'shua Messiah as the problem shows just how shallow this post is.

3 I personally know Y'shua Messiah and HE is not the problem with any organized Church. The organized Church is of Man not Y'shua Messiah.

Y'shua Messiah is always attacked as the problem with the church. The organized Church is a man made institution, not divinely made.

The Y'shua Messiah I know personally healed me of a killer disease and saved my life from sure death.

If you think for a minute that Y'shua Messiah is not a real entity you are most mistaken.

I am not for the organized Church by any means as I have wrote against it many times, but I also will not sit by when someone attacks my brother and friend Y'shua Messiah.

I will speak back to this.

You are welcome to your views as I am to mine, but if you do attack my brother I will always rebut.

It is sad when smart people cannot discern the difference between the organized Church and the man Y'shua Messiah.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: The Great Lie is John 3:16   The Great Lie is John 3:16 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:35 pm

I wish that he had used a different title. I agree that he does not prove whether it is actually a lie or not.

What I did like was his summation that Constantine suppressed much of Jesus's teachings as well as the feminine side in regards to Mary Magdeline et al.

I would not approve of an attack on Jesus either. It is the organized church and the suppression of the truth that I oppose.

Quote :
Constantine carefully infused the lies he needed for control with the truth he needed to effectively sell this new religion. Many of the original teachings of Jesus and other spiritual teachers were not included in Constantine’s new Bible for obvious control reasons.

Since the discovery of both the Dead Sea Scrolls in Israel and the Nag Hammadi Library in northern Egypt in the 1940’s and 1950’s, we have learned of numerous writings from Jesus, Mary Magdalene, Thomas, Philip, and others which contain powerful teachings suppressed by Constantine.

This is the part that I am in agreement with.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The Great Lie is John 3:16   The Great Lie is John 3:16 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:36 pm

I understand mic. There is some truth to the post, such as Constantine and his oppressive motives to his people.

Another issue I would make about the Constantine part is this. Even though Y'shua Messiah never set up a formal church body as we know of them today but only loosely organized his group of followers with few rules at all.

The way I always looked at the Constantine part was this way. Imperial Rome Crucified Y'shua Messiah and persecuted the believers of the New Christian way of believing. Rome was at war very early on against the Christians.

In the end, the Christian faith won the war against Rome even though through many years the true believers would not even recognize their faith the way Rome changed it.

Y'shua Messiah won the war against Rome without firing a shot, even though Rome perverted the faith after a short time.

The man they tried to kill, made them to convert to the Christian way, regardless of the point that they perverted it. That was a major victory for the power of one person.

Also those dead sea scrolls are subject to closer look. Remember the scholars in charge of "Telling us what was in them" were college educated people. And it has been my experience that most college educated people are the last to talk about the things of faith, especially the professor types.

I trust them like I trust a politician.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Lie is John 3:16   The Great Lie is John 3:16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Lie is John 3:16
Page 1 of 1