the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meltup - video of looming inflation in US

Go down 
+2
Louise
micjer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Meltup - video of looming inflation in US Empty
PostSubject: Meltup - video of looming inflation in US   Meltup - video of looming inflation in US Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:47 am

http://inflation.us/

Government spending is so out of wack, that if US citizens were taxed 100% of wages they couldn't balance the books. This cannot continue.

Back to top Go down
Louise

Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes!
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Meltup - video of looming inflation in US   Meltup - video of looming inflation in US Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:34 pm

Go Gerald!
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Meltup - video of looming inflation in US   Meltup - video of looming inflation in US Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:06 am

sis had me listen to this after she found it on global research...
we like gerald, a straight shooter

he has a pretty good record, too
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Meltup - video of looming inflation in US   Meltup - video of looming inflation in US Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:53 pm

He is right on the money WH things will get bad but that has to happen for a couple of reasons the first being that people need to wake up to what has been said and done to them by the bankers and the Government the second is so that we as a group can decide how or if the next system will be based and if it will be based on the previous or not . Not Just a small group of stuffed shirts who think they are better then the rest of us and there for get to call the shots. if anyone would like a copy of Blacks Law Dictionary let me know and I will post the link in the books section
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: Meltup - video of looming inflation in US   Meltup - video of looming inflation in US Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:22 pm

My guy Gerald~~~ from the Bronx tells it like it is. MOVE YOUR MONEY!! EX

I did EX
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Meltup - video of looming inflation in US   Meltup - video of looming inflation in US Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:48 am

http://neithercorp.us/npress/?p=512

Warning Signs Of Full Spectrum Collapse Are Everywhere

Quote :

There are only two cures for the current debt landslide we are now in the midst of. States and cities could make radical cuts in spending and put new programs on hold until the crisis has passed. It is highly doubtful our government officials will suddenly take on a fiscally conservative approach at this late juncture. The only other option is to raise taxes to levels never before seen and print money out of thin air to pay off debts (the most probable scenario). Printing money does little to actually solve our insolvency issues, though. It does not remove debt, it just reallocates it. By injecting fiat into state economies and corporate banks, we only move debt from the local and state sector to the federal sector, not to mention devalue the Dollar itself. Higher taxes would also squeeze the American consumer (the lifeblood of our 70% consumer based economy) even further, ending what little chance we had left to rebuild Mainstreet.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Meltup - video of looming inflation in US   Meltup - video of looming inflation in US Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:54 am

flower

big article in todays paper...and the s*** is really going to hit the fan with this one

it says gov pensions may have to be reduced or eliminated plus taxes going up

D U C K

are all the gov officials included in that..if not the french revolution will look like a party

the hell with duck...R U N
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Meltup - video of looming inflation in US   Meltup - video of looming inflation in US Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:59 am

I do wonder if people should be cashing in their investments and retirement funds.

In Canada we have what are called RRSP's (registered retirement savings plan). I wonder if things get bad enough can people lose these also?
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Meltup - video of looming inflation in US   Meltup - video of looming inflation in US Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:18 pm

hey M
this might sound wierd..but
we have mostly been self employed so we started an ira and for a short time it was a 401..both retirement things
i felt the entire time we would never see that money...

i just made a list of first aid stuff i want to stock up...otherwise..not a whole lot to do..
well..water purification stuff maybe..some more of that..
a nice wood pile
maybe an extra pr of work boots and gloves...
nothing to make me noticeable
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Meltup - video of looming inflation in US   Meltup - video of looming inflation in US Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:52 pm

Very wise thinking Sky.

Low key is best. you don't want to invite unwanted guests who might think you have something they need.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Meltup - video of looming inflation in US   Meltup - video of looming inflation in US Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:49 pm

Meltup - video of looming inflation in US 100618_Obama_billboard
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Meltup - video of looming inflation in US   Meltup - video of looming inflation in US Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:05 pm

They keep plugging different retirement or superannuation funds over here more or less saying you have to have them to finance your retirement - ahem in this day and age as soon as I could I would be pulling mine out and going to live where I wanted now. I dont want to fear monger aneither but I have never trusted the share market and I dont have any confidence in super funds just mho.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Meltup - video of looming inflation in US   Meltup - video of looming inflation in US Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:08 pm

sky otter wrote:
flower

big article in todays paper...and the s*** is really going to hit the fan with this one

it says gov pensions may have to be reduced or eliminated plus taxes going up

D U C K

are all the gov officials included in that..if not the french revolution will look like a party

the hell with duck...R U N

Oh yeah and big time millions of people on a pension only and to have that stopped you would have to duck - I see them out on the streets most likely with guns trying to do something about getting food to eat.
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: Meltup - video of looming inflation in US   Meltup - video of looming inflation in US Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:05 pm

Thats why I'm going out tomorrow to plant more flower cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Meltup - video of looming inflation in US   Meltup - video of looming inflation in US Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Meltup - video of looming inflation in US   Meltup - video of looming inflation in US Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:26 pm

if you want to know how bad the economy is going to get in the US and else where watch this video and multiply it as it will get worse in other areas then it did in Japan . Note some of the interesting parallels between What happened in Japan and what is going on now

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Meltup - video of looming inflation in US   Meltup - video of looming inflation in US Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:31 pm

Some very interesting parallels, but the US is not nearly as well off as Japan was.

81 trillion in debt. Not good. They are predicting hyperinflation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meltup - video of looming inflation in US   Meltup - video of looming inflation in US Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meltup - video of looming inflation in US
Page 1 of 1