the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our collective journey to this point on the forum.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Our collective journey to this point on the forum. Empty
PostSubject: Our collective journey to this point on the forum.   Our collective journey to this point on the forum. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:26 am

As some members have brought up before I wonder whether we each made an agreement or decision to join together on this forum as we head into 2012 and what awaits us and the world.

All of us are scattered over the globe, of different ages, nationality etc. We have had totally different upbringings, experiences, lessons.

As we have said before, I wonder where we individually came from before embarking on this journey, what planet, what density, the reasons we came. I suppose it doesn't matter at this point because we are here now.

For whatever reason, we are still alive, living our journey, relating to family, friends, spouses, going through transitions.

Sometimes the last scene of the first Star Wars film comes to mind, where all the heroes are up on a podium at the end and are presented with some sort of award. I know we are not in it for any award, well maybe or maybe not, maybe just for the experience, we could have volunteered to help.

We each have our own way of relating, sometimes we get angry when something makes our blood boil, we might be away from the forum for different reasons and then back.

If the next 12 months goes as fast as the last we will wake up one morning and find ourselves in 2012, that might be an interesting turn of events, but we are here for reasons we can or cannot fully remember.

I know we will meet up again when it is time to finish this journey, take a rest and move on to the next.

Till then, we will continue with whatever mission or life purpose we came here for with the support, friendship and love we have for each other.

Bigg's giving cat paw gently on nose. sunny xxoo
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Our collective journey to this point on the forum.   Our collective journey to this point on the forum. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:35 am

i think about this, too, mz biggz....

my self is here now for what it can learn/realize

my self is here to offer whatever it is that may help another self

i bring my energy here to combine it with yours

and believe that it will make a difference when added to the
universal "spreadsheet"

when i hear others state that we are here because we have
qualities needed for these times and that we were brave to
have volunteered, i feel my ego being drawn in and i stop
to evaluate.... i'd like to think so, it is comforting, but it ends
up feeling too accepting, and i do not accept a lot of what is
going on in our world.....

every day, i ask my self, what can i/we do about it?

and all i have come up with is to keep my energies clear and
uncluttered so that, when paying attention, i can pick up on
the pieces of info/data i need to make decisions and choices
wisely - part of this process is oriented toward protection, too,
so i do not leave my self vulnerable to the nasties

as far as the next leg of our journey, i wish it would accelerate
already??!!! but then, patience has been a hard lesson for me to
learn.....

i have noticed witnesses and reporters lately using
descriptors such as: unusual, record breaking, surprising,
unprecedented, etc when speaking of recent weather events,
plane crashes and "lone nut" operations - am i hearing it more
now because i have noticed it, or have i noticed it because it
is being said more often?

i think you will agree, mz biggz, that sometimes ya just can't think
about it anymore and the only thing to do is go outside for some
replenishing energy or cuddle up with a furry animal to set your
heart strings humming

puppybark :baby-monkey: purr

hugcc
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Our collective journey to this point on the forum.   Our collective journey to this point on the forum. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:03 am

moon walk toast

well ladies
i agree with you both
but also want to add that
with the last earthquake in china and the volcano in iceland
and those other things
that sometimes i think to myself
we are so spread out do try and "protect'? 'help'?..aid in some way
the areas we are in
by just being
and that is part of our reason to be here now..
not as heros but as workers to do what we can

and then we come back to here for 'community'
where we came from and where we are headed
can only be speculation at this point
but
thinking of each of us and how connected we are to the land/planet
i think we are all where we are supposed to be for now
and
that real time camp fire sounds like a treat to be looked forward to
so
yeah..i really do think it is our connection to the earth

group-hug respect-069

sorry for all the quote marks...lol
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Our collective journey to this point on the forum.   Our collective journey to this point on the forum. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:14 pm

Biggles,

this is the best thread ever on this forum, and it is because of your great explanation and your deep thoughts of what is going on here, meaning on our planet?

I love the answers from hippy and sky and these answers are in and of themselves answers to your great question?

Did we plan to be here together at this time?

I think the answer is an obvious YES.

And Biggszz it took you to ask the question and to start the conversation. It must be obvious to many what is going on just as you so elegantly stated the situation as to us knowing before to volunteering to this program for this little planet called Earth, that is so important to the scheme of things in the multiverse.

We all seem to be separate from each other but of course we are ONE just feeling separate by the order of the density and it mechanics.

I would suggest we have accomplished a great deal here on this forum by coming to this conclusion that we may have volunteered from a higher density to come back to a lower density and work here to accomplish the desired effect, which is obviously, to set our planet on the course of density change and the ushering in of the LOVE that rules this multiverse.

You have started a great conversation my dear sister, nice job.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Our collective journey to this point on the forum.   Our collective journey to this point on the forum. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:59 pm

Thanks sky, hippie and Gabe, my love surrounds you and I treasure your friendship everyday.

I remember from when I was very little looking up at the night sky and feeling sad in a way, not knowing why. I always seemed to be on the outer growing up, I felt different and somewhat depressed at times, did not have many friends and really couldn't relate to many people.

As I grew up this became more marked. I suppose I was looked on as being a bit weird by some people. I just did not relate to many, I felt I thought differently.

When I was in my 20's my mind was already on the search for the truth, reading spiritual, truth seeking material, interested in crystals, divination, the occult (hidden knowledge) etc. This increased over many years and lead me to P/A through P/C when it first began.

Then thankfully, like minded souls. I met many people through P/A but now presently, R, AJ, hippie, and all of you here are trusted friends of mine that I am so comfortable with and can relate to on any subject without any fear of ridicule who I respect and love dearly. I suppose I see you all as soul mates who I know will be there for me when I need support to continue on this journey, as I shall be for all of you which you know as well. cheers

Big love in my heart to everyone from Biggs. xxoo
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Our collective journey to this point on the forum.   Our collective journey to this point on the forum. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:16 pm

Your thoughts are so deep it is awesome because I too have felt out of place being here on this strange little planet, feeling alone a lot of times, but somehow having the strength to continue on in the quest.

You biggs are speaking my language and I would guess the language of many here on this forum.

There has to be a connection as the third density, is the only density that has memory erase for the purpose of being to see and to show the universe that we will not stop or be defeated in our search for answers.

You will not stop for answers nor will I or the rest here on this forum. And to think we are only one of many such gatherings of like souls that we do not even recognize that there are millions just like us here to make the change happen.

Thank you biggs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our collective journey to this point on the forum.   Our collective journey to this point on the forum. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our collective journey to this point on the forum.
Page 1 of 1