the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ???

Go down 
+19
Linda
pilgrim
Louise
New World Orphan
mntruthseeker
Tango
stephen Podliska
Biggles
sky otter
Northern Boy
micjer
Reunite
Anchor
Lightning222
LongHunter
day
WineHippie
Gabriel
zuni
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???
Registration date : 2009-01-23

welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ??? Empty
PostSubject: welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ???   welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ??? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:39 pm

hi ya and welcome to the party.....band letz party

we each have a unique story of how we found our way to the force........ peek a boo

the force is more then just a message board to exchange ideas and knowladge.....

back when the force began we (the founding members) had formed close frienships with eachother on other forums ..... but we had our trust broken when some members were treated unfairly.....so we decided to branch off and start our own space smiley-face-sun-clou ........here you ll find a family atmosphere......we don t even use the mod function.......as we all respect eachother so there is no need for mods........respect-023

to keep our space comfortable and cozy....... we made a disission to ask every member to please share your story of how your journey led you to join the force .......

so we can all get to know eachother...........cool

feel free to share whatever you want about yourself here cheers........ have fun with this thread.....thats what its for !!!!!!

respect-069 happy-dancing flower sunny flower child rainbow purr
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ???   welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ??? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:02 pm

My dear sister Linda asked me to join. Glad to be here on this forum filled with love, which is the force.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ???   welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ??? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:18 pm

july, 2008 - watched "zeitgeist" when a friend said i should see it...
began searching youtube and google immediately, began
connecting dots a la david icke and so many others
found project camelot and watched everything they produced
joined PC forum
sis was a researcher/moderator at PC, and i began to see
how they operated "behind the scenes" - i had volunteered
to be a moderator, but they would never respond, even after
publicly asking for volunteers
sis and i left PC after deleting 100's of posts and were asked to join
astrovera, which was great for a few months... i wanted to have
a contributor section and was told i had to wait - and then they
went whacky with cartoon gods... i was "banished" for honest
replies - then invited back, and banned again - but i had met
zuni and reunite and linda and so many others who were on same
page as i was....
so upon the creation of this forum, i was invited and am PROUD
to be one of the first members and a contributor
i was also invited to join open minds forum, but i never felt the
inclination or inspiration to post more than an intro, i am not sure why...
same goes for savannah skye's forum... i did join disclose.tv and have
posted for a few months, but it is in addition to TFIWY, not instead of
this place is unabashed in members sharing knowledge/opinions
in a kind manner, always with each others' best interests at heart
this place comforts, supports, validates and enlightens its members
it just doesn't get any better than this - truly unique with an emphasis on
RESPECT
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ???   welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ??? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:59 pm

first want to thank reunite and Zuni for starting this forum! I agree with WH there's always respect on this forum and kindness -

I was invited by Northernboy to join the forum from PC.

Northernboy suggested starting my own section and spoke to reunite about it as I had started a thread about the Star Nations teachings at the pc forum - reunite did so and so I started to share those teachings that meant so much to me -

As I got to know people on the forum I began to feel at home - the kindness of reunite and the way peoples posts were answered really was a delight to read and I realized this forum was putting into action all the things I felt too.

The colors of the forum that Zuni picked out I liked right away and the way reunite moderated the forum was always of the highest degree of intent and kindness and was genuine which anyone could read about in the my stories section under 'My Aura"

I noticed the first post when I asked everyone how they respond to a topic I was beginning to feel very at home and noticed others responded in kind - so to me we are all putting in the way we feel when we know that after all -------the force is withIN you -- yoda

rainbow sunny dolph hugv to all!
Back to top Go down
LongHunter
LongHunter

Number of posts : 562
Humor : If necessary
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ???   welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ??? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:21 pm

yeah

Last edited by LongHunter on Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ???   welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ??? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:07 pm

Anchor forced me! Just kidding, he just sent me the link when I asked to close my account at PA. flower
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ???   welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ??? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:58 pm

I think my path so far as the internet part of it is concerned started with David Wilcocks site.

I wanted to see his interview and it was hosted on Project Camelot's site. So I downloaded the whole lot and all the other stuff that was there. I felt a bit bad that I hit thier bandwidth so hard for a few days so I made a donation.

Time passed, then one day they sent a mail to my paypal email address about starting up Project Avalon.

I had already woken up and smelled the coffee, with regard to awakening and the changes that are happening around the world and I have always been a "prepper" getting ready for the Urban inconveniences as I call them. Given this mindset, then obviously I found Project Avalon’s idea of forming communities and radiant zones compelling. What I was not really ready for was the onslaught of negativity that is raised by the obsession with all the bad stuff that was going down in the news.

Things were getting pretty heated over there and some bad decisions were made that had ongoing consequences – too much to remember – there was lots of drama. Anyway I got asked to be a moderator and managed to do some good and occasionally bad moderating. Some days it was stressful because everyone on that site seemed to be in conflict.

Events happened behind the scenes that I have not talked about in public (and don’t plan too) that ended up with me deciding I didn’t want to be a moderator anymore and I quit.

Then it went subscription – Astrovera had got started before that time (as did this forum) to catch the people that were jumping ship and were not willing to pay/donate/subscribe whatever you want to call it for PA/PC.

Shortly before that time, I was introduced to the flesh and blood behind “Reunite” because I work for a company where his partner worked at – and we met up one day as a consequence of us all determining our common interests

I joined here quite soon after it started, but I was requested to become a moderator at PA again – which I accepted because the overall vibe there was massively changed post subscription. Then the forum had some infrastructure problems and I became an administrator there as well to help keep the thing running behind the scenes.

My main interests remain, spirituality, balance, remaining de-focussed from the doom and gloom, and being realistic about physical preparations necessary to cope with environmental changes we all face from time to time.

A..
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ???   welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ??? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:58 pm

As Anchor stated I met him through my partner who suggested to check out Project Avalon knowing what areas of interests were mine. So I lurked for a couple of weeks and finally decided to join. I've been researching conspiracies and spiritual awareness for years so it was nice to network amongst other 'like minded souls'.

Once they announced PA were going paid subscription I left on principal because Project Avalon stood for building communities and networking as a support structure and by placing a price on it this restricted an opportunity for all equal deserving people.

I wrote a thread in the Australian forum I was leaving and couldn't believe the responses from everyone around the globe. I recieved one in particular, a PM from sunshineseastar to tell me they really enjoyed my posts and to come over to astrovera. I didn't know who this person was but replied back thanking them and 'I'll see you over there'.

Most of us know what went down at astrovera as that place seemed to get more darker and disturbing with a lot of personal attacks. Zuni sent me a PM saying what's going on here! She and I exchanged emails incase anything happens. Well that day Zuni was banned and I was given a first and final warning for speaking our minds on the sinister plot developing. The universe was looking out for us because that was brilliant timing.

Zuni and I set up this forum in the next few days and invited all our close friends we made over at astrovera who most were banned as well..not rolling with the mind control experiment -the ones who can't be deceived!

One day I wanted to check my inbox at Project Avalon to retrieve some messages as I knew you didn't need to subscribe to do this. I saw the PM sunshineseastar sent me and decided to open it again. There I couldn't believe it as I read her signature and it read 'The Force is Within you, remember to be here now'

OMG that was zuni! it didn't click until all that time had passed.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ???   welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ??? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:58 am

Linda made me come here. lol!

A number of us had followed each other to A/V and were tangled up in a looney tune production of little blue ego maniacs.

I received a pm from Linda that told me to get my ass out of that forum, that Reunite and Zuni were starting a new forum.

So I was one of the original group that was here.

I strongly believe in the Law of Attraction and this forum is a prime example of this at work. Most people that I felt a connection to over the past year on PA and Av are now here.

Thanks Linda btw. little angel
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ???   welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ??? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:31 pm

I have always believed that division was wrong. That P/A should have never gone SUB so I ended up at A/V I began to look behind the scenes because some of the personal that left P/A were no longer at A/V Thats when I found out what Michael had done a rather low move on his part certainly not what you would expect from a guy espousing to be Of a Christian Belief . So settled back listened to the blue meanie`s for a while and always you could see them in there dealings with people Like they thought they were better and we had no idea what we were talking about the riddles and demeaning >bULLSH*T they will come and read this maybe even try and dispute it . Then they will want to debate at there site away from others eyes . Let them

So I had seen what happened to the members here that left formed this forum and then came back only to be banned and sent packing again Once again i saw division and in order to stay in touch I joined here . I had finally had enough when WC and maro had their little spat and told Michael to delete my account.

My opinion on the Blue BUGS well lets say this if they are so adopt at reaching out an touching some one the only way they can do it is to do it at there site they need your IP addy to do anything . So Those heavenly messages they send can only come if your on their site . Maro has predicated that this summer would be the summer of H3LL still waiting for it. This Fall he also went out on a limb to predict that the leaves would not change color and they would simply fall off the trees . Starting to see color change or is it just my eyes . They are teaching ass troll o Gee over there now Good for them good little students

The thing I like best about this forum are that to me it seems there are no egos here that need to be stroked . Everyone can say their pc and leave it at that you don`t have to agree but we all get our chance to say what`s on our minds

Last edited by Northern Boy on Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???

PostSubject: Re: welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ???   welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ??? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:07 pm

well i was a member at pa (the first forum i was ever on btw).......and got the boot early on because i didnt go along with the "program" over there.......ya know i like to think for myself and form my own opions........ which can be strong at times flower ........ i noticed that some of the folks i liked at pa had disapeared or so i thought.........so i created a sockpuppet (sunshineseastar)......and my sockpuppet got the word about av........so i sent some messages to some folks (like reunite hehehe)and spread the word about av.....

i was happy at av in the begining .....i made some strong connections there........but when linda got attacked then banned i stood up for her which cause me to get banished (its funny cause i felt the boot comming before it happend and gave my email to reunite 5 minutes before the boot hit me in the ass).....hehehe some people just cant stand when you think for yourself and refuse to go with group think.........

anyway i did not plan on letting my banishment from av seperate me from my friends...... so i thought hey i could start a forum........i had no idea how though..........so when i opend the force it was just an empty space with lots of colors and a nice picture.....hehehe.......

so i contacted reunite and asked for his help........luckily he agreed to set up all the administration stuff (thank you reunite).......after i contacted linda and gave her a list of people to invite.......which she gladly agreed to..........(btw gabe you were on that list)...(thank you linda)

all of this happened just before the really big shit hit the fan at av.........but honestly we should thank them cause we all know know beautiful and amazing things grow out of the shit......hahaha they could banish us but not devide us.........nanananana rasp our family had a new home to move into.....happy-dancing

so we are here now.....using the force which is within each of us....... and i want to thank each and every member for co- creating this wonderful/magical space.....where love and respect grows.......and consciousness expands........

:love-061: group-hug
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ???   welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ??? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:34 pm

zuni : Reading that and being a PA administrator make me feel like irony personified.

Still as you imply - everything happens for a reason!

:lol:

A..
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ???   welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ??? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:08 pm

.. sunny

amazing stories

i had checked out camelot a few times for their interviews and vids and when they said forum, i thought ..oh this should be a good one to try..
i had only been on a light forum before
so i joined right away..and the next morning tried to leave..i think i paniced that it was so large so fast..so i posted a bit and one person i hit it off with was Zuni and one of only two folks i traded e-mails with..yeah it's funny, isn't it
and then i got out..

i don't remember how i got to av..i think it was..dang can't remember his name but the guy who was everyone's friend at camelot..but by the time i got there..he had been booted by mikie
but i signed up anywyay - right at the beginning of that one too..and stayed a bit longer but before the blue guys got involved i bailed again ..thinking that these types of forums just weren't for me...i didn't have a clue folks were being banned cause i didn't go back

then i got an e-mail from Zuni that she and Reunite were starting their own forum and to come on over...
well i did and read a few of the 'i was banned posts'..and then went back to see what the blazes had happened and then back to here
and i thought..no way am i joining another forum..so i lurked for a bit and then signed up..
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what a delight....
thank you Zuni for remembering me and for the both of you for this lovely room with a view..
thumbsupb .. thankyoub .. givekiss ... partyblower .. rainbow .. respect-069 .. hugv .. hugv
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ???   welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ??? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:46 pm

Well, last year I was looking through U-Tube for UFO stories and vids and came across Camelot and watched all of their videos, which then lead me to their forum when it began. I was initially happy until all the unspiritual remarks, egos and disagreements and inuendos began.

I was invited over to A/V I think by Norval who was banned from P/A. I was upset about a few things at the time so I dragged me butt over there, he,he. All was reasonably fine until the tiny, vibrantly coloured people entered and wrecked havoc with a big stick behind a smiling persona. Linda gave me the link to Zuni's forum and the rest as they say is history.

No massive ego based dramas here. The souls here have a solid spiritual way to them which I like as I get sick if I am around too much negativity.

Glad to be among friends and yes a lot of us at one time or another crossed paths and knew each other at different times in another era.
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ???   welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ??? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:30 pm

Well I could go into the ALSO, VERY IMPORTANT "individual" who suggested this forum to me.....
.. & yet.. WHAT I ALSO WISH TO EXPRESS OPENLY is that (to me) AN EQUALLY IMPORTANT FACTOR... "in what LED me "here"".... WAS/IS ALL RELATED TO THE QUESTION(S)... THAT I SELF IMPOSED UPON MYSELF!!! (Questioning "my" own authority and well as so called "others" or "outside of SELF" so called "authority figures"!!)

And since, "as of yet" I have yet to find ONE SINGLE SOURCE/"OFFICIAL" "ouside of myself" AUTHORTITY/(IES) that is/are RUNING BOTH "MY" LIFE and/or SOCIETY'S LIFE... that has "as of yet" made it SELF FULLY AWARE TO ALL WHO MAY BE ALSO LOOKING FOR SUCH "in terms" that MAKE SENSE TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR SUCH on what RULES "if possible" may be ALWAYS APPLIED UNDER 100% of ALL CIRCUMSTANCES to ALL POSSIBLE situations that may or may not apply to HOW I EXPERIENCE and INTERPRET "my" and "societies" LIFE.........

... I DECIDED TO ENTERTAIN THE IDEA (more and more in thought, word and deed) that we MAY ALL BE ONE & CREATED EQUAL!!!! (with NO one being "officially" higher and or "more important" than another!!!) ... JUST FOR THE FUN OF IT!!!

love rockin rockin rockin rockin rockin love strapped down wave toast

AND with, by, and through such "LOGICALLY" thinking, speaking, and acting upon such ALL IS ONE CONCEPT(S)".... more and more OPTIONS and FREEDOMS as to HOW I and SOCIETY may or may not WISH TO EXPLORE "this DREAM called REALITY"... "can be SO SELF APPLIED and UNDERSTOOD"!!

So, for me, in addition to SIMULTANEOUS REUNITE's invitation to blog here/share my SELF....
... IT WAS ALSO IMPORTANT... THAT I GAVE MYSELF... MY OWN SELF IMPOSED QUESTIONS ON HOW/WHO "is/are" the proper/official AUTHORITY figures in MY LIFE and SOCIETY???????????????????????.......

..... THAT.... ULTIMATELY ...... (I believe)... BROUGHT ME HERE!!!! :)
love clubbing fired up wave toast

AGAIN with ALL DUE APPRECIATION and THANKS to ALL CONTRIBUTERS and ORIGINATORS OF THIS SITE!!!! "THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT PLACES "as of yet" that I have found for me to "at any given SNAP shot" of OUR COLLECTIVE and INDIVIDUAL NEVER ENDING ETERNITY so OPENLY EXPRESS OURSELF!!! !!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!

rockin[i]
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ???   welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ??? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:54 pm

I love the way your posts energize me Steve, there's always so much movement in them!
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ???   welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ??? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:42 am

Thanks Simultaneous Lightning222.... YOUR posts as WELL as OTHERs that GET me thinking thought "outside of my" own dietary "FOOD 4 THOUGHT" "thought diet".... ARE ALSO VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!!!! :) cheers
Back to top Go down
Tango

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: NB help me... Get on the bus. Some started to smell like Rotten Fish...   welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ??? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:14 pm

Let me get the smell out of my nose from when I was smelling fish...

Trooly,

Tango

Last edited by Tango on Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some

PostSubject: Re: welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ???   welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ??? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:27 pm

I never answered this but am up to it today.

I actually joined when it first opened after meeting Linda at astro vera, I didnt like the way they treated her and they did at least put up a this site to follow. I did follow and then had a major computer crash.

I found myself at P/C but just to see the videos and read, never in the forum. I found my way into P/A and just recently left due to the a feeling of being "uncomfortable" over there. I love so many of the great people there and will read their postings but no longer will I join in the forum.

NB had mentioned this site and I came back over feeling really excited that he brought it up to me. I had forgotten the site name. I actually did go to astro vera again and found myself feeling really uncomfortable....and left fast.

I do enjoy it here and hope if I chat too much people will please tell me to SHHHH lol

actually the people here are great
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ???   welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ??? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:34 pm

Welcome Tango,

Was it a bit fishy over at the other place?...lol
Back to top Go down
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ???   welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ??? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 3:46 pm

Hi Tango

welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ??? Welcome1

Have a good time here, lots of great folk!

-day
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ???   welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ??? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 3:47 pm

hey Tango welcome

I was just over reading the forum on p/a. I just dont chat. Who is 246 ? I love what he posted on the "sick of the rich bla bla" thread.

He just cracked me up some
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ???   welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ??? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:35 pm

lol, my bad, I havent got much sleep since I have been back in school. No sleep + triple espresso is not a good look for me. My fault, on the random post, at the time I thought it was funny. All i know is that everyone here is really chill and all about respect. I found my way here from starting out at avalon then to AV and then I cruised over here. Which is the place to be,especially if you are looking to find really chill people who think outside the box. Everyone here is pretty much on the front lines of consciousness.

Peace
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ???   welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ??? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:45 am

... how did my journey lead me where????????? scratch
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ???   welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ??? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:36 am

Oh sure it's 535am.....I have been up all night and then I have to read Stephens post and my head is spinning affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ???   welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

welcome.....how did your journey lead you here ???
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next