the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dr, Malichai Martin on the New World Order

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Dr, Malichai Martin on the New World Order Empty
PostSubject: Dr, Malichai Martin on the New World Order   Dr, Malichai Martin on the New World Order Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:21 pm

I don't know how familiar you may be with this man, I first discovered him through one of his books "Hostage for the Devil".

This series gives a brief introduction about this Vatican insider who became a well respected author and wrote many, as he refers to them, "Factions" which are novels based on facts with fictitious names used to allow the story to be told.

He became a sensation when he appeared on Coast to Coast and discussed many topics including the Fatima Visions, Nibiru, etc. I would also suggest listening to that interview as well as the following one:

This is one Gabe should really dig into!
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Dr, Malichai Martin on the New World Order   Dr, Malichai Martin on the New World Order Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:25 pm

I always like your recommendations L222, thanks because I never heard of the guy.

I know Biggs will enjoy it too.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Dr, Malichai Martin on the New World Order   Dr, Malichai Martin on the New World Order Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:40 pm

Thank you R, yes I must admit I thought about Bigs too! It's actually one I think everyone will want to check out. This man was a priest for 30 years and left because he did not like what he was seeing going on in the Vatican and set out to expose it as best he could without damaging the church he loved so much. He is no longer living and there are still many unsanswered questions about his death. I was struggling whether or not to post this under whistleblowers because he was one of the few that dared to stand up to the politics of the church.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Dr, Malichai Martin on the New World Order   Dr, Malichai Martin on the New World Order Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:47 pm

WOW, great L222, you little beauty, thanks for this, cannot wait to view it, going now.

Thanks hon, didn't know about any of it, what a find. cheers
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Dr, Malichai Martin on the New World Order   Dr, Malichai Martin on the New World Order Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:01 pm

Just watched that vid guys, and was not surprised at all. Here we have a direct order from God to the Popes outlining what they have to do.......................and what happens, not only the pope at the time but also other Popes behind him refuse to do as the order from God requested.

I tell you this, if I had an order like that passed to me I think I would takes my chances with God and do as I was told rather than make the NWO power players happy while I was on earth, because those Popes are gone now and what do you think would be happening when they faced the Creator.........................that's the trouble they were swayed and never thought.

Going to find some more on this wonderful, intelligent man. I am a bit upset that he could have passed and with some evil help most likely. At least he will be in a good place unlike the Popes that passed before him.

Found all his books on line, might have to wait a couple of months then buy them all, what a brilliant man, have to read all of them. Is it better to buy from Amazon or see if you can buy them off ebay. scratch
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Dr, Malichai Martin on the New World Order   Dr, Malichai Martin on the New World Order Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:08 am

Thanks Lightening and you are right about me liking this. I first heard of Martin back in the early 90's from the Art Bell show.

Even though he was in the organized Church, I always liked to hear him and tried to read between the lines when he spoke.

His death was very mysterious? And below is a link to an article about it.

http://www.unitypublishing.com/Newsletter/Malachi%20Martin.htm
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Dr, Malichai Martin on the New World Order   Dr, Malichai Martin on the New World Order Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:25 am

Bigs, I'd check the library nearest to where you live. I bought one of his books and found the others available for free. You may want to check out the used copies on Amazon too. Bigs make sure you check out his other radio interviews most of them either go into more depth on these topics or talk about his views and experiences as an Exorcist.

Gabe, I thought you may be familiar with Dr. Martin. I find it interesting that he was an Exorcist for over 20 years and that he claimed that an "unseen hand" pushed him prior to his final stroke. Thank you for that link I remember a couple of years ago trying to find out more information surrounding his death but I don't recall finding anything so detailed. Isn't it interesting that he was on a medication that claimed 90% effectiveness for preventing strokes yet that is the cause of his death?
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Dr, Malichai Martin on the New World Order   Dr, Malichai Martin on the New World Order Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:37 am

Another brilliant good truth teller lost to us by tptb, they just dont stop that lot, but soon their time will come, of that I am sure.

Thanks L222, that's a good idea on how to get Dr Martin's books. xo
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Dr, Malichai Martin on the New World Order   Dr, Malichai Martin on the New World Order Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:06 am

Yeah Lightening his death was curious. Sounds like a Spirit being may have pushed him down the steps, as they can do that.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Dr, Malichai Martin on the New World Order   Dr, Malichai Martin on the New World Order Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:50 am

That was the first I'd heard about his comment of an unseen hand pushing him down the flight of stairs. I thought it curious how controlling his benefactor and landlady had become too. It sounds like someone might have been issuing instructions there.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Dr, Malichai Martin on the New World Order   Dr, Malichai Martin on the New World Order Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:16 am

right on lightening... cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr, Malichai Martin on the New World Order   Dr, Malichai Martin on the New World Order Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dr, Malichai Martin on the New World Order
Page 1 of 1