the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW WORLD ORDER, ESTABLISHMENT ON 27TH SEPT. 2015

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

NEW WORLD ORDER, ESTABLISHMENT ON 27TH SEPT. 2015 Empty
PostSubject: NEW WORLD ORDER, ESTABLISHMENT ON 27TH SEPT. 2015   NEW WORLD ORDER, ESTABLISHMENT ON 27TH SEPT. 2015 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 7:22 pm

According to the United Nations own document called agenda 2030,they will announce the establishment of a one world government on September 27th 2015.

This is a fast track move from agenda 21 to this agenda 2030, and the pope is expected to be there in New York on that day.

This being a fact means, the next major thing to happen after this according to Scriptures is that the one world government that they bring into effect, will suffer a deadly wound just before it comes together and then Satan will come to the rescue and "heal" the deadly wound to this system and it becomes a reality at that time.

The Anti-Christ will be here in person when this happens and saves this kingdom of Babylon, as God Most High calls it.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: NEW WORLD ORDER, ESTABLISHMENT ON 27TH SEPT. 2015   NEW WORLD ORDER, ESTABLISHMENT ON 27TH SEPT. 2015 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 7:31 pm

Here is the scripture reference for this.

Revelation 13

I tried to post the scriptures here, but cannot? I don't know why, I have posted at other places and my phone always works right, but cannot cut and paste here??????

Read 13:1 through 13:9
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: NEW WORLD ORDER, ESTABLISHMENT ON 27TH SEPT. 2015   NEW WORLD ORDER, ESTABLISHMENT ON 27TH SEPT. 2015 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 7:39 pm

If this is true, and the UN has announced it, then we are close to the end of this world age.

It will obviously take the NWO a few months to become established for the whole world, so it looks like next year is the end as we know it.

And one other interesting note, September 27th is the birthday of my elder brothers birthday, Y'shut Messiah. That is not a coincidence!!
Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

Number of posts : 352
Humor : Niccolò Machiavelli
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: NEW WORLD ORDER, ESTABLISHMENT ON 27TH SEPT. 2015   NEW WORLD ORDER, ESTABLISHMENT ON 27TH SEPT. 2015 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 2:56 am

The devil has to onounce his time, to make it prophetable aye

But next:.....so funny yes, they tell us the time of war, so we can get ready(fairplay or fearmongering?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardgeert?feature=mexp
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: NEW WORLD ORDER, ESTABLISHMENT ON 27TH SEPT. 2015   NEW WORLD ORDER, ESTABLISHMENT ON 27TH SEPT. 2015 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 5:46 am

Yes, I think your right, they announce war for the fear factor.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: NEW WORLD ORDER, ESTABLISHMENT ON 27TH SEPT. 2015   NEW WORLD ORDER, ESTABLISHMENT ON 27TH SEPT. 2015 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 1:59 pm

Tomorrow. September 27th the one world government becomes a reality.

WELCOME TO BABYLON, THE BEAST. REVELATION 13
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: NEW WORLD ORDER, ESTABLISHMENT ON 27TH SEPT. 2015   NEW WORLD ORDER, ESTABLISHMENT ON 27TH SEPT. 2015 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 11:55 am

nothing SEEMS any different, now (9/30/15) but maybe that's just my reality ..........
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: NEW WORLD ORDER, ESTABLISHMENT ON 27TH SEPT. 2015   NEW WORLD ORDER, ESTABLISHMENT ON 27TH SEPT. 2015 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 10:16 am

The changes may not effect any of us till next year some time. It's will take them a little time to get it up and running. Already since September 27th when it was signed into law, they are now forming the police departments who will become world police departments, they have already put out a list of cities that have signed on to this. There are already many American cities that have signed on to this world police force. The list came out last week, not even a week since this became international law, they are changing things behind the scenes.

It will not be long before the financial system is also changed, where you will not be able to buy or sell, unless you sign on for the change.

Welcome to Babylon.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: NEW WORLD ORDER, ESTABLISHMENT ON 27TH SEPT. 2015   NEW WORLD ORDER, ESTABLISHMENT ON 27TH SEPT. 2015 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 5:29 pm

true that i do not see behind the scenes .... i am concentrating on being mentally & spiritually "ready" as there is nothing else i have any control over .....

Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: NEW WORLD ORDER, ESTABLISHMENT ON 27TH SEPT. 2015   NEW WORLD ORDER, ESTABLISHMENT ON 27TH SEPT. 2015 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 1:33 pm

Good advice hippy. Our only personal control is what we actually believe in spiritually.

That's why there are some people that consider these changes to be welcomed. I personally know people that look forward to these soon coming days, they see it as an opportunity to fulfill their calling on this planet.

These people look forward to standing before the Anti-Christ and testifying before him face to face, so that the Holy Spirit can speak through them by telling the world what a loser and fraud the anti-Christ actually is, as taught in the new Testament by Y'shut Messiah.

So I look forward to it, because it is written.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW WORLD ORDER, ESTABLISHMENT ON 27TH SEPT. 2015   NEW WORLD ORDER, ESTABLISHMENT ON 27TH SEPT. 2015 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW WORLD ORDER, ESTABLISHMENT ON 27TH SEPT. 2015
Page 1 of 1