the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE LIBERATION OF SPIRIT

Go down 
+2
micjer
Gabriel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

THE LIBERATION OF SPIRIT Empty
PostSubject: THE LIBERATION OF SPIRIT   THE LIBERATION OF SPIRIT Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:48 pm

is to be soft hearted. To be liberated of spirit is to have a heart of flesh as opposed to a heart of stone. A heart of stone says to your ego you do not cry, and your heart responds likewise, and you do not cry.

To have the Spirit of love, which is the most powerful spirit manifestation you can experience as a human or any other entity is to become a being that has transcended your natural growth in the particular density you may be in and to ascend to a different level, which is the most advanced level that you can attend to in whatever level of consciousness you find yourself within.To be able to Love is to transcend all densities. If you know how to Love you know how to live. If you know how how to love, you know all things, not only about you but about everything and everyone, as your decision to walk in the power of love becomes your liberation into becoming Godlike.

Food for thought.

I am not a hockey fan. I watched a hockey game tonight, and saw a guy at the end of his career retire. He was a great hockey player, but I did not know that as I am not a hockey fan. But as I watched HIS PERSONAL STORY UNFOLD I STARTED TO CRY? How could this happen? Why would I cry?

There is scripture that says, if you are walking in the Spirit of Love, then when a person cries, so will you. When a person laughs so will you, when a person has sorrow so will you.

If you can come to the position in the Spirit of Love, you can do all things and no one or no thing can stop you from anything period. To have a heart of flesh is better than a heart of stone.

If you do not cry you are in trouble, and you should pray for liberation so you can excel.

There is no substitute for tears as all tears are kept in special vials in the higher dimensions to record your progression in the art of love on this Earth. And your tears create many possibilities for others that you do not even know, and they are the fuel of the heart for a 3D perspective into your after life possibilities and the liberation of others.

In the hockey game tonight as the guy retired, I cried with him.

Could it be that we are one?

I saw as a child some adults crying at things like this and wondered why? Now it seems that I am doing what I wondered about as a child and understand why.

Life is unique and it is always about change. If you are not changing you are not living and as we go along on this path of learning one thing is for sure and it is change.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: THE LIBERATION OF SPIRIT   THE LIBERATION OF SPIRIT Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:39 am

You must be referring to Mike Modano. Hockey is a passion here in Canada. It is number one.

Quote :
Fans cheered Modano when he took the ice for warmups, displaying such signs as "1 Mo Year" and "Say It Ain't So Mo," and they roared when Modano was introduced with the starting lineup. Modano was shown on the video board with less than six minutes left in regulation. He had tears in his eyes when he received an extended standing ovation.

Even the referees applauded Modano, and the Ducks on the bench stood and tapped their sticks on the boards in recognition.

We are one and is important to feel what others are feeling. Laugh with others cry with others, it is part of being alive.

Watching a good movie like The Blind Side brings out similar emotions. Excellent movie btw.

Ever watched someone yawn? What usually happens? Well a lot of people yawn also! lol!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE LIBERATION OF SPIRIT   THE LIBERATION OF SPIRIT Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:14 am

Yeah mic, it is fascinating to me the way one can have an emotion and it can have an effect on others as well.

The connection with others is so obvious.

Yes it was Modono, he is an icon here in Dallas, and the emotion in that building was awesome from the 20,000 people involved it was actually something I could feel.

Nice call mic knowing it was Modono...LOL I am not surprised you would know who it was knowing the history of Hockey there in your great country.

mexican wave
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: THE LIBERATION OF SPIRIT   THE LIBERATION OF SPIRIT Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:15 pm

Beuatiful insights Gabes :)

It really hones into what I've been toiling over for years... Thought, and how powerful it is when focused within a large group of souls regardless of the content provoking a *singular thought focus*.

Thanks for being here every single Force'ereer ;)

butterfly
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE LIBERATION OF SPIRIT   THE LIBERATION OF SPIRIT Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:14 pm

I love you Soma.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: THE LIBERATION OF SPIRIT   THE LIBERATION OF SPIRIT Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:53 pm

I do cry tears when something moves me on tv etc I agree with everything.

Yes Soma and Gabe and Mic, and all our beloved members here I do love you so much you know.

Big purring kitty cuddle from biggs. purr purr
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554

PostSubject: Re: THE LIBERATION OF SPIRIT   THE LIBERATION OF SPIRIT Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:15 pm

For most of my life I detested showing my emotions, especially love.
We were told that it's unmanly to show 'soft' emotions such as tenderness
or love towards another, yet it was alright to show your anger and disdain
or get into a fight because they were supposed to be more fitting for a man.
God forbid you shed a tear in the company of other men, you would never
hear the end of it.
That was the rubbish that society instilled in us men. Don't be a wimp! crying

For nearly 50 years that was my thinking, but all the time my inner self, my spirit
which I had denied for so long, was dying through neglect and suppression.
Thank God for emotional pain. That sounds crazy, I know. But I thought I was having
a breakdown because of the inner conflict that was going on within me.
It was only through surrender to my spirit over the inflated ego, that I discovered
true peace and happiness with myself. It was only through acceptance, forgiveness
and love of self that I could really know and be myself. Unless I have these things for
me, then I can't give or show them to others'. Most people already know this.
I'm a slow learner! It took pain for me to learn. But spirit won and is expressed freely
on a daily basis ever since to the best of my ability, it doesn't always win but I try
my best.
Love rules.,OK! :head banger:

Great thread Gabe. good job
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: THE LIBERATION OF SPIRIT   THE LIBERATION OF SPIRIT Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:49 pm

Quote :
hear the end of it.

I was A HOCKEY PLAYER AND KNOW THE FEELINGS THAT ARE ASSOCIATED WITH THE GAME .Mike was a great player thru out his amateur and professional careers. Tom what you mentioned in your post rings soundly with me and how I was brought up we are raised to hide our emotions and told the y are a sign of weakness , But starting last year I have noticed a change in the way I precieve things i see young couples having kids and at first I think great cute kids and in the same thought i realize that the chance many young families are taking and the dangers we are going to be facing gets my emotions up and i find myself getting teary eyed and wondering if they even know whats coming . The other things i got emotional at was during the Olympics .. regardless of who won what medals the emotions they displayed upon winning or even finishing their events alll in all it is good to see others emotions when they realize the fulfilment of part of their lifes drewams dreams
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: THE LIBERATION OF SPIRIT   THE LIBERATION OF SPIRIT Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:55 pm

pilgrim wrote:
hear the end of it.
That was the rubbish that society instilled in us men. Don't be a wimp! crying

For nearly 50 years that was my thinking, but all the time my inner self, my spirit
which I had denied for so long, was dying through neglect and suppression.
Thank God for emotional pain. That sounds crazy, I know. But I thought I was having
a breakdown because of the inner conflict that was going on within me.
It was only through surrender to my spirit over the inflated ego, that I discovered
true peace and happiness with myself. It was only through acceptance, forgiveness
and love of self that I could really know and be myself. Unless I have these things for
me, then I can't give or show them to others'. Most people already know this.
I'm a slow learner! It took pain for me to learn. But spirit won and is expressed freely
on a daily basis ever since to the best of my ability, it doesn't always win but I try
my best.
Love rules.,OK! :head banger:

Great thread Gabe. good job

That is why I believe some marriages go down hill P, but then again sometimes I think that institution is just an organised conspiracy to control in some ways. Emotions are just part of your spirit and soul that you do take with you, so suppressing those leads to illness I think.

I would have more love and respect for someone who can show their love and caring with tears.

xo
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554

PostSubject: Re: THE LIBERATION OF SPIRIT   THE LIBERATION OF SPIRIT Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:08 pm

Biggles wrote:
That is why I believe some marriages go down hill P, but then again sometimes I think that institution is just an organised conspiracy to control in some ways. Emotions are just part of your spirit and soul that you do take with you, so suppressing those leads to illness I think.

I would have more love and respect for someone who can show their love and caring with tears.

xo

For two spiritually unaware people in a marriage, it can be about control and sometimes the marriage works with a more dominant partner. But if the dominant one awakens to his/her
spirit and ceases the controlling aspect of their character, then this could also lead to the failure of the marriage. Some people just can't handle the fact that it takes confidence and strength of character to be a genuinely loving, caring, compassionate person. No longer willing to control nor be controlled. The need to control is the opposite. Being a victim is also a form of control.

Suppression of emotions does indeed lead to soul sickness and eventually physical and mental sickness, IMO.

For Biggsy hugcc

Tom.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: THE LIBERATION OF SPIRIT   THE LIBERATION OF SPIRIT Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:32 pm

Quote :
I think that institution is just an organized conspiracy to control in some ways.

Tom thats why they get you to APPLY for a marriage license it forces state run benefits on you and allows for the children to be seized if need be for what ever reason

Marrages fall apart because of the way spouses grow more often then not in my case its about me being here and reading this stuff and her desire to spend herself into greater debt and go out and socialize we hit the fork in the road and she went right to continue her journey i went left to continue mine . Its the kids in the middle who suffer because of it . Being selfish and going after what one member of a family wants and disregarding the group as a whole does its major share of damage as well
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE LIBERATION OF SPIRIT   THE LIBERATION OF SPIRIT Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:32 pm

Toms insights are invaluable. he has conquered the man thing ego taught by others for many generations. How you cannot show emotion and be a man.

This elementary thinking was what I was taught as well, and just like Tom, you do not dare to show emotions if you desire to be manly.

This is the enemy of all sound teaching as Tom has learned, and I for one take my hat off to him and his wonderful Spirit of seeking the truth no matter how repulsive the teaching may be,

Wonderful words of wisdom Tom. mexican wave
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE LIBERATION OF SPIRIT   THE LIBERATION OF SPIRIT Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:32 pm

Toms insights are invaluable. he has conquered the man thing ego taught by others for many generations. How you cannot show emotion and be a man.

This elementary thinking was what I was taught as well, and just like Tom, you do not dare to show emotions if you desire to be manly.

This is the enemy of all sound teaching as Tom has learned, and I for one take my hat off to him and his wonderful Spirit of seeking the truth no matter how repulsive the teaching may be,

Wonderful words of wisdom Tom. mexican wave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE LIBERATION OF SPIRIT   THE LIBERATION OF SPIRIT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE LIBERATION OF SPIRIT
Page 1 of 1