the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WooWoo-do, Time Delay Epiphany, Consensus Churn, Or how I learned to stop worrying and love the space aliens.

Go down 
+3
Biggles
sky otter
Northern Boy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

WooWoo-do, Time Delay Epiphany, Consensus Churn, Or how I learned to stop worrying and love the space aliens. Empty
PostSubject: WooWoo-do, Time Delay Epiphany, Consensus Churn, Or how I learned to stop worrying and love the space aliens.   WooWoo-do, Time Delay Epiphany, Consensus Churn, Or how I learned to stop worrying and love the space aliens. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:54 pm

http://www.halfpasthuman.com/woowoodo.html

This comes from Cliff Highs web site and is a brilliant outtake of what many of us are going thru here in our daily lives no doom and gloom just what we see in our everyday lives and why some people refuse to wake up

“Dude! What’s up?” You barely hear it through the roar of the rushing torrent of blood pounding in your ears.

“Dude! Hey! You ok there, man?”

Finally you shake it off internally, lift up your glazed eyes toward the young man gently shaking your upper arm trying to rouse you from the stupor of it all, and nod. “Yes. Fine. I’m ok. Thanks.”, you mumble, and sort of smile, moving off in the direction you were heading before being struck insensate by the wonder of it all.

The world, no the entire universal view, you thought you knew is gone in an instant of inescapable logic that rolls through your mind as a wind through wheat, rustling many millions of small pieces of chaff into a cacophony like a chorus rudely, roughly whispering….”It IS so…”

Of course you feel like an ass, standing glassy eyed and wonder struck in the middle of the mall parking lot, but you start shuffling away from your wonder moment, and continue to experience the after effects. Your mind reels…so much to discard. Nearly everything you have ever been taught is wrong. The universe is so far away from what the common consensus view that, again, and only for a moment, your body involuntarily stops as all your energy goes into your mind furiously working trying to comprehend just what the hell is actually real. And how much of your whole life has actually been lived in a gigantic lie.

For the next few years or decades, your mind churns up all your knowledge, examining it all in the new light of understanding. The mental churn takes huge amounts of your energy. Your daily life suffers. You annoy the hell out of everyone you know trying to bring them to your understanding. You pester them with endless entreaties to just ‘read this one book’ (of the many that you sucked down in the subsequent years), or to ‘just go read this one site’… and it is all useless. Or it can be even worse than useless, as you find your personal contacts abandoning you to your new mental illness as though you had a visibly contagious disease with which you were actively trying to infect them! Friends and relatives run at the mere sight of you, and that is when you know….you are now in the woo-woo world.

That’s right, your friends are saying that you went woo-woo on them. Slipped down the rabbit hole, ate the red pill, and nothing is the same. Of course, it did not happen suddenly, and, in fact, the wonder struck epiphany moment was actually the result of the accumulation of some number of small anomalous data items that pester your world view, attacking it like pebbles cracking your windshield until one day, seemingly suddenly, the whole of the glass gives way flooding the cab with an unobstructed view of reality. The initial cracks are always small, and could have come from anything….chance observation of chemtrail planes, seeing a ufo on video, strange political machinations, odd symbols in popular entertainment, reading the right wrong book…. anything could start the process of the breakthrough of your universe view as so much of it was based on lies.

And as the truly crazy know, once the patterns are seen, they are observed, and you cannot un-see the seen. The patterns exist. That’s when you really get it….when you look out and recognize that you are down the rabbit hole, and the whole of your old universe is gone. Wiped out by new understanding. Then you know you are woo-woo, and doomed. The good part is that at that point you finally also get it that you cannot tell people into enlightenment, and you stop trying. That at least removes some of the strains and pressures from your life just as you will need the extra energy as the rest of your life will be spent (apparently) trying to rebuild a universe view that is based on at least some facts. When you realize that the whole of the rest of your life is involved, you have taken the first step over to woo-woo-do.

To read the rest of this interesting article please visit the link above [i]
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

WooWoo-do, Time Delay Epiphany, Consensus Churn, Or how I learned to stop worrying and love the space aliens. Empty
PostSubject: Re: WooWoo-do, Time Delay Epiphany, Consensus Churn, Or how I learned to stop worrying and love the space aliens.   WooWoo-do, Time Delay Epiphany, Consensus Churn, Or how I learned to stop worrying and love the space aliens. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:54 pm

toast

YEP good one, NB

i personally don't feel the internet will last much past this fall..info being the enemy of the control freaks..i refuse to call them
the ptb any longer..

but a few points stood out..

 The ‘unawakened masses’ are NOT your friend. They prefer their controlled lives, and universe view, and WILL defend it. Remember, that approaching those outside the woo-jo, and inviting them, or even insisting that they join, will not work. To the unawakened you are attempting to kill off their comfortable existence. It is like teaching a pig to sing, it will not work, and will only annoy the pig. It is up to universe whether any specific individual shifts over to an awakened state. Repeat…it ain’t up to you

 There is most probably some form of space warfare underway at this moment over your head. The amount of earth orbit space activity visible with 3rd generation night vision goggles will alter the local universe view of anyone who gets a chance to observe on even a few chemtrail free nights. The reason de guerre, and the participants are unknown. Those claiming to know are speculating or delusional or both.
i have ask repeatedly ..what don't they want us to see..when the chem trails fill the sky day after day..

 The power structure here on terra is unraveling as its secrecy is shredded over time. The rate of shred is increasing. This is leading to larger numbers of aware individuals who go do their own poking around, and thus increase the rate of secrecy shred. The secrecy shred is causing fear among The Powers That Be and their minions.

again, personaly, i see no reason to continue in 3d..except for some loved ones..i don't know what's next..but to do another round
of human-ness..i'm just too tired

group-hug

oh yeah..i'm not sorrowful..more curious and hopeful.....
somethings coming..something good...

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: WooWoo-do, Time Delay Epiphany, Consensus Churn, Or how I learned to stop worrying and love the space aliens.   WooWoo-do, Time Delay Epiphany, Consensus Churn, Or how I learned to stop worrying and love the space aliens. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:04 am

I have been a woo-woo for decades now. I am proud to be a woo-woo amongst others who are woo. cheers
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: WooWoo-do, Time Delay Epiphany, Consensus Churn, Or how I learned to stop worrying and love the space aliens.   WooWoo-do, Time Delay Epiphany, Consensus Churn, Or how I learned to stop worrying and love the space aliens. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:49 pm

let's see: hippie, freak, stoner, tree-hugger, do-gooder,
rebel, , liberal, artsy-craftsy, blonde, delusional, gullible,
dysfunctional, etc - i like woo-woo the best so far
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: WooWoo-do, Time Delay Epiphany, Consensus Churn, Or how I learned to stop worrying and love the space aliens.   WooWoo-do, Time Delay Epiphany, Consensus Churn, Or how I learned to stop worrying and love the space aliens. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:56 pm

Nice thread Northern Boy.
Back to top Go down
nirvanix
nirvanix

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: WooWoo-do, Time Delay Epiphany, Consensus Churn, Or how I learned to stop worrying and love the space aliens.   WooWoo-do, Time Delay Epiphany, Consensus Churn, Or how I learned to stop worrying and love the space aliens. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:12 pm

People have been whispering behind my back for a couple of years. Now I know what they were whispering: "woowoo". Well knowing what's affliciting you is half the battle :-)

"again, personaly, i see no reason to continue in 3d..except for some loved ones..i don't know what's next..but to do another round of human-ness..i'm just too tired" - I hear ya Sky Otter.
Back to top Go down
Louise

Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes!
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: WooWoo-do, Time Delay Epiphany, Consensus Churn, Or how I learned to stop worrying and love the space aliens.   WooWoo-do, Time Delay Epiphany, Consensus Churn, Or how I learned to stop worrying and love the space aliens. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:29 pm

My life has been an awesome journey filled with synchronicity. Some may say WooWoo, thats Ok it's just a label. Mostly I've been quite private and share my woowooisms with fellow woowoo's. I have met the most wonder-full spirits and I continue to do this~~~

I am here, right?

I just LOVE it! I am filled with gratitude and acceptance. Those who are un-awaken have their own path. I judge NOT. XOXO
flower sunny butterfly :swirlb: KwlStar_V7QXNM groar
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: WooWoo-do, Time Delay Epiphany, Consensus Churn, Or how I learned to stop worrying and love the space aliens.   WooWoo-do, Time Delay Epiphany, Consensus Churn, Or how I learned to stop worrying and love the space aliens. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:43 pm

I for one am glad you are here and not afraid to speak your life experiences. That is where others get strength from.

Fear is a killer that can only be overcome with honesty.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: WooWoo-do, Time Delay Epiphany, Consensus Churn, Or how I learned to stop worrying and love the space aliens.   WooWoo-do, Time Delay Epiphany, Consensus Churn, Or how I learned to stop worrying and love the space aliens. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:13 am

welcome

welcome Nirvanix

you're in good company here

hi ya
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: WooWoo-do, Time Delay Epiphany, Consensus Churn, Or how I learned to stop worrying and love the space aliens.   WooWoo-do, Time Delay Epiphany, Consensus Churn, Or how I learned to stop worrying and love the space aliens. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:25 am

welcome Nirvanix
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WooWoo-do, Time Delay Epiphany, Consensus Churn, Or how I learned to stop worrying and love the space aliens.   WooWoo-do, Time Delay Epiphany, Consensus Churn, Or how I learned to stop worrying and love the space aliens. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WooWoo-do, Time Delay Epiphany, Consensus Churn, Or how I learned to stop worrying and love the space aliens.
Page 1 of 1