the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE BIBLE AND THE CHANGE INTO 4th D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

THE BIBLE AND THE CHANGE INTO 4th D Empty
PostSubject: THE BIBLE AND THE CHANGE INTO 4th D   THE BIBLE AND THE CHANGE INTO 4th D Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:36 am

The Bible talks about the coming change into the 4th Dimension.

In the Bible 1st Corinthians 15:51 says,

Behold I show you a mystery; We shall not all sleep ( means physical death ) but we shall all be changed ( into our death body/Spirit ),

Verse 52, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible ( means without the flesh body of death ) and we shall be changed.

These verses tell how it will happen. As fast as an eye blinks, and we will change into another body, a body of light as compared to the present body of death we call the flesh.

The Bible always calls the flesh body the body of death. And that is why it says "we will put on the incorruptible body" which simply means to have a different body that is not subject to death like the flesh body is.

I'd say that is good news.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: THE BIBLE AND THE CHANGE INTO 4th D   THE BIBLE AND THE CHANGE INTO 4th D Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:57 am

Gabe.

I had a dream the other night. It was like I was being shown how this transfomation will be. It was best described as being taken up in a tornado. Not externally, but internally. There was a feeling of letting it happen and not to be afraid.

It was like a small test firing so to speak. I felt I was being shown this so that when it happens....go with it. There was a realization that the time is not now but will come. I rarely remember dreams so this must have been important.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE BIBLE AND THE CHANGE INTO 4th D   THE BIBLE AND THE CHANGE INTO 4th D Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:43 am

I'd say it was an amazing dream mic, and I also would agree with your interpretation. I have no doubt that it was to show you the process of going through the change. I think you were actually going through the change as you dreamed and this "foreshadowing" of the process was most likely prompting an "imprint" upon your DNA so when the time does come, your body "flesh" will already have the "imprint" set within it.

What a fantastic thing to have happen, and that you for sharing that experience so that others may recognize a similar thing if and when it happens to them.

Your dream also sounds a lot like something that happened to the great Prophet Enoch, that I will probably write about at some time.

Let me just say this for now, the Prophet Enoch was also taken up on the inside of a tornado so your experience was a very metaphysical one and mystical in it's applications to it's meaning.

mexican wave
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: THE BIBLE AND THE CHANGE INTO 4th D   THE BIBLE AND THE CHANGE INTO 4th D Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:00 pm

Quote :
Let me just say this for now, the Prophet Enoch was also taken up on the inside of a tornado so your experience was a very metaphysical one and mystical in it's applications to it's meaning.

Wow that is right. I always thought of it as a tornado like you would see in a storm. But now I can relate to this in another way. Thanks Gabe.

Look forward to your posting on Enoch.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE BIBLE AND THE CHANGE INTO 4th D   THE BIBLE AND THE CHANGE INTO 4th D Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:35 pm

Mic the dream you had is more real than our 3D lives. As you know the 3D is an Illusion. When we are living the 3D life it is actually a dream life of the spiritual reality of the light body of energy. Or said another way our 3D life is a dream world of the reality of the light boby we all inhabit.

Let me say this, A while back the greatness of hippy told me to do a certain exercise in breathing to increase my spiritual knowledge. I did what she said, and I had a 7 hour experience of living in other realities, in other dimensions, I had an experience of being me in other times and or dimensions, I was floored by the experience as I had never done that before or thought that it was possible.

I learned from that, to always listen to every thing a soul says to me as we never know for sure when God may be speaking to us through others until of course you get the revelation of the message. I was shown that day that our invisible lives are just as real if not more so than our physical lives are.

The delusion we live in is strong, and it tries to keep us from the knowledge of what and who we really are, we are Spirit beings first, and physical last, so when you have a dream that you are taken up in the eye of a tornado it is symbolic of you Mic walking in the middle of a physical storm but raising above it and remaining in your spiritual strength through the physical delusion.

The same thing happened to the great prophet Enoch, he was taken to the "fallen angels" twice in the eye of a "tornado" and that was the mode of transformation that God choose to use for him to travel to the fallen angels. When Enoch showed up riding in the eye of a tornado it got the attention of the "watchers" and they knew that God was with him, as of course no one else travelled in a tornado.

Enoch then offered the fallen angels an amnesty for their crimes but the fallen angels refused the offer twice and then they were sentenced to death, the only being yet sentenced to that sentence.

But the key here is the tornado. Enoch rode through the storm and prevailed and he became famous for it, and that is the story of the first freedom fighter against the established government that was set up by the fallen angels at that time to control humans. And God sent a deliverer to them by the name of Enoch that rode in a tornado to the enemy's camp.

Also when Enoch was taken up to Heaven by God at the end of his life he was transported by a tornado that lifted him up into the air and while he was in the tornado his flesh was burned off of him so that he could enter the kingdom of Heaven, because flesh and blood cannot enter the kingdom of Heaven. So he was transformed in the eye of the storm.

That is the symbology of your dream, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: THE BIBLE AND THE CHANGE INTO 4th D   THE BIBLE AND THE CHANGE INTO 4th D Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:06 pm

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE....... to INFINITY and BEYOND... the TOPIC related to "THE BIBLE AND THE CHANGE INTO 4th D"..... I too THINK about SUCH ... very very PROBABLE SOON to BE REALIZED by ALL ( I hope and pray to be TRUE)... VERY VERY PROBABLE FUTURE OPTIONS that ARE HERE NOW COMING OUR COLLECTIVE WAY (if so desired)!! ??

One of "my" personal FAVORITES related to "where I personally hope we are GOING" is related to the passage of the PEOPLE who TOILLED in the GARDEN and were initially PAID one WAGE.. .and then LATE COMERS came to TOIL in the GARDEN... and the GARDEN KEEPER.... PAID ..... ALL THE WORKERS.... the SAME WAGES regardless of "when they started TOILING or not"!!!! (I can't recall the exact words or the exact passage... but LOVED the THOUGHTS related to...... SOON VERY VERY SOON "some of this" may APPLY to the FUTURE WORLD where MORE and MORE EQUALITY and HARMONISTIC COLLECTIVE "FRUITS OF THE WHOLE WORLD"... will be so EVENLY SHARED AND DISTRIBUTED perhaps???? Anywho... I read into various PASSAGES... VISSIONS related to "what I personally" am HOPING 4 !!!! So "all of my" thoughts... MAY ONLY APPLY TO ME PERHAPS???

... YET... PLEASE KNOW... I GREATLY APPRECIATE... all your THOUGHTFUL POSTS Simultaneous GABE!!! Happy FRIDAY!!! :)

clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE BIBLE AND THE CHANGE INTO 4th D   THE BIBLE AND THE CHANGE INTO 4th D Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:02 pm

Yes to you as well Stephen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE BIBLE AND THE CHANGE INTO 4th D   THE BIBLE AND THE CHANGE INTO 4th D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE BIBLE AND THE CHANGE INTO 4th D
Page 1 of 1