the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Princess Diana (Isis) and Prince William (Anti C ?)

Go down 
+3
Gabriel
Reunite
micjer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Princess Diana (Isis) and Prince William (Anti C ?) Empty
PostSubject: Princess Diana (Isis) and Prince William (Anti C ?)   Princess Diana (Isis) and Prince William (Anti C ?) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:14 pm

Princess Diana (Isis) and Prince William (Anti C ?) Princewiillsheep

Princess Diana (Isis) and Prince William (Anti C ?) Satanist-prince_william

Two Royal Families in Great Britain have claimed of them to be descendants of the Royal House of David, a Bloodline which supposedly produced many of the ruling Houses of Europe today, including the British Monarchy and current ruling House of Windsor. The other family important to this lineage is the Scottish House of Stuart (Spencer), whose most infamous descendant was the late Princess Diana. While there is discrepancy as to whether or not the Windsor claims to the Throne of England are legitimate (being descendants of the Germanic House of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha), most agree that the Stuart lineage are not only the rightful heirs to the Throne of England (and Scotland), yet also to the Throne of David, and Israel itself. In light of this, it was therefore of paramount importance that the Windsor's seek out a 'Virgin' of the Merovingian Bloodline to marry into, in effect, to finally legitimize their long held Occult power and authority claimed of them being descendants of Crusader Godfrey de Bouillon, who was given the honor of the Kingdom and declared "King of Jerusalem" in 1099, as well as creating what they see would be a unique Christ descendant from such a union of their draconic lineages that would forever legitimize their tight grasp on the British Monarchy. Therefore this intriguing and most infamous of arranged marriages between Charles and Grail Princess Diana was not hatched solely by the Windsor's themselves, it was of far more ancient design and connected to the Knights Templar. Interestingly enough, six months after the Royal Wedding, while Diana was already three months pregnant, came the release of Holy Blood Holy Grail in which the three authors made the shocking claim of the secret of the Knights Templar. This 'secret' being propagated to the world in 1982 contained the genealogical record of the Davidic Bloodline passing thru Christ and His descendants to became the Frankish Merovingian Kings, a secret which curiously became the foundation for the modern Occult itself, connected to their prophecy about the birth of a future Antichrist figure.

http://www.grailcode.net/
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Diana (Isis) and Prince William (Anti C ?)   Princess Diana (Isis) and Prince William (Anti C ?) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Princess Diana (Isis) and Prince William (Anti C ?)   Princess Diana (Isis) and Prince William (Anti C ?) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:38 pm

The media have been pumping Prince Williams activities during his visit here in oz day and night, footage of Australian's falling over in admiration. If only they had known the families dark, dirty lizard history.

Micjer have you seen the doco 'Lady Die' by Chris Everard?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Princess Diana (Isis) and Prince William (Anti C ?)   Princess Diana (Isis) and Prince William (Anti C ?) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:27 pm

The royals of England are descendants of the House of David. They are also corrupted and evil. The lineage of the the throne of David has connections to Ireland before England was ever formed as a country. I am going on memory here from study of many years ago, but I think the royal line of David also has connections with Scotland as well.

There is a verse in the Bible that says, 1st kings 9:5

Then I will establish the throne of thy Kingdom upon Israel for ever, As I promised to David thy Father,saying, there shall not fail thee a man upon the throne of Israel.

This is a promise by God Most High that the throne of David will always have a person on the throne of Israel, for ever.

Please note that God did not say the throne would not become corrupt as it has, but that offspring would dwell there upon it. The Kingdom of Israel is England but they have become corrupted and evil, so they are against God Most High because of their corruption of today.

But the promise has been fulfilled that the throne of David is still there. David was a great king and general, but he also was corrupted before his death.

The royals of England are royalty, but they are evil as well, and God knows this.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Diana (Isis) and Prince William (Anti C ?)   Princess Diana (Isis) and Prince William (Anti C ?) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:05 pm

Reunite wrote:
The media have been pumping Prince Williams activities during his visit here in oz day and night, footage of Australian's falling over in admiration. If only they had known the families dark, dirty lizard history.

No but I will look it up. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Princess Diana (Isis) and Prince William (Anti C ?)   Princess Diana (Isis) and Prince William (Anti C ?) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:40 pm

If you want to watch it in one complete film here's the bit torrent for Illuminati vol.3 - Murdered By The Monarchy (bonus LADY DIE )

http://btjunkie.org/torrent/Illuminati-vol-3-Murdered-By-The-Monarchy-bonus-LADY-DIE/43588e85193553f21eed2416914acc96c83bd41f40e8

Otherwise here you go also -

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Princess Diana (Isis) and Prince William (Anti C ?)   Princess Diana (Isis) and Prince William (Anti C ?) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:47 pm

A wonderful video and right on in my opinion. I saw this video before and believe it to be true.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Princess Diana (Isis) and Prince William (Anti C ?)   Princess Diana (Isis) and Prince William (Anti C ?) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:28 pm

Reunite,

You are an absolute wealth of information dear one, the information I get from here is truly wonderful. I can't keep up but as Gabe said I am takin it slowly. You are truly wonderful but you know that anyway R. hugcc
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Diana (Isis) and Prince William (Anti C ?)   Princess Diana (Isis) and Prince William (Anti C ?) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:47 am

That doc certainly does show the "royal" families' true colours. Overwhelming evidence that it was murder.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Princess Diana (Isis) and Prince William (Anti C ?)   Princess Diana (Isis) and Prince William (Anti C ?) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:58 am

Reunite wrote:

Regarding a person called William visiting OZ....

I found the public reaction here absolutely cringe-worthy, along with Australia Day celebrations for the matter too, Yeah lets celebrate the fact that we voted against becoming a republic along with the fact that we don't own most of our infrastructure. Way to go Ozzies LOL

I find it alarming even if one overlooks the dark history of the Royals that people here in OZ still Identify with having a family linage held up on a frigging pinnacle. I Never got that from a very young age, my thoughts went along as a youngster something like this " They're just people..what makes them so special?"

The true King of England :

http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/aussie-mike-the-true-king-of-england/2005/09/10/1125772732666.html

lol!

EDIT: He musn't had Lizard in him
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Diana (Isis) and Prince William (Anti C ?)   Princess Diana (Isis) and Prince William (Anti C ?) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:08 am

Soma, (your link is too funny)

It is the same here in Canada. When a royal is visiting, the MSM makes it the top story and follows them everywhere. I live this vid...

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Princess Diana (Isis) and Prince William (Anti C ?)   Princess Diana (Isis) and Prince William (Anti C ?) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:28 am

I'm glad you liked the link Mic !

Alternate history hey, smack bangright there in front of everyone ! (and Australians still vote for a farce LMAO)

I feel ET at times when I look at people putting ONE family up on a pedestal.

Bean LOL

I love English Humour cheers
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Princess Diana (Isis) and Prince William (Anti C ?)   Princess Diana (Isis) and Prince William (Anti C ?) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:42 am

I must say I was very sad when Lady Diana died. It was not long after that it became obvious that there was something dodgy about it - and it was one of my awakening catalysts. One odd thing was a reawakened interest in the poetry of Alfred Lord Tennyson !

Everything has a reason.

The Royals were reflected in a bad light subsequent to that crash. Her funeral was something special and the emotion expressed in England and around the world was palpable.

A..
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Princess Diana (Isis) and Prince William (Anti C ?)   Princess Diana (Isis) and Prince William (Anti C ?) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:57 am

You know David Icke always maintained that the Royal Family were shape shifting reptilians.

You know I never did like Phillip and I am not really a fan of Charles or Camilla.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Diana (Isis) and Prince William (Anti C ?)   Princess Diana (Isis) and Prince William (Anti C ?) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:39 am

Even the place where Diana’s accident took place seems to have been especially chosen. The accident took place in a tunnel called Pont d’Alma.(7) This is a HUGE coincidence under the circumstances. The place on which the Pont d’Alma is built is an ancient, pagan sacrificial site - sacred to the moon goddess (DIANA). In the pagan Roman religion before Christ, Diana was the triple goddess, the “Queen of Heaven.”

http://www.angelfire.com/alt2/antichrist/anti-william.html
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Princess Diana (Isis) and Prince William (Anti C ?)   Princess Diana (Isis) and Prince William (Anti C ?) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:47 am

Thats some good info mic.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Princess Diana (Isis) and Prince William (Anti C ?)   Princess Diana (Isis) and Prince William (Anti C ?) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:58 am

watched all episodes of Lady Die.....
poor thing, all caught up in that web of madness...
she was very strong to have survived as long
and as well as she did
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Princess Diana (Isis) and Prince William (Anti C ?)   Princess Diana (Isis) and Prince William (Anti C ?) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:57 am

Yeah what a soap opera that is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess Diana (Isis) and Prince William (Anti C ?)   Princess Diana (Isis) and Prince William (Anti C ?) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Princess Diana (Isis) and Prince William (Anti C ?)
Page 1 of 1