the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey Soma

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Hey Soma Empty
PostSubject: Hey Soma   Hey Soma Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 7:32 pm

scratch

you find that usb cord yet interrogation

waitin to see those mint pots you keep talkin about
impatient

grin
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Hey Soma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Soma   Hey Soma Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:05 am

Geez sorry Sky I missed your post. My bad!

Sky sometimes I'm totally like a tortoise, too many sights to see along the way, sorta person with five open books, a magazine and searching hard for the scraps of info about the secret stuff. (I'm sure I've missed something in there!) lol!

Tommorow I will make a whole hearted effort to to find it take some more pics as the tomatoes in the self watering pots are growing like wildfire. sunny

Hey now you got me thinking about something I was thinking about and you would definetley be the person to ask about this.

Rainwater vs stored water for plant growth?

I could swear plants grow better after a nice sprinkling from the clouds vs in my case, tank water. I'm wondering if there is a general consenus among green thumbs regarding this, and also if any scientific research has been done in that area?

My thoughts are that rain from the clouds are charged with electricty for lack of better terms which in turn is better for plant growth.

I have often pondered making a Kelvin Generator and peform a side by side test of seeing whether plants grown with water run through a Kelvin generator perform better than water which has been stored in a tank.

Theres a lot of vids about this and info but I liked this one because they mention Viktor Schauberger.

my love
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Hey Soma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Soma   Hey Soma Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:22 am

lol!

wel i was teasing ..but it would be nice to see your plants

on the water thing i don't know..
pretty much everything i put in the ground has to relie on rain
make it or not...unless of course it is in a pot

years ago when i hauled horses around we learnt that if we carried water
and most did..that it would loose oxygen and was not beneficial to the crittes
so we would pour it from one bucket to another to re-oxygenate it
before using
that may tell you something...

and if you are so lost in research how the heck are you going to find the time to build anything... lol!

i do know what you mean about five books open and all...i used to do it and take notes..hahahahah
now i ask the universe to point me into the info i need..
works pretty good
toast

we got snow thur the night and i shovel about 4 inches and am going to go do it again..so seeing tomatoes and mint
would be a nice change

you want to see some snow???
wave
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Hey Soma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Soma   Hey Soma Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:47 am

Some snow would be nice, we all love them pics mate sunny

Sky I forgot all about the oxygen aspect of water aswell, very good point indeed, electrically charged and oxygenated water.

I need my SomaManager over in Taiwan to keep me in order too funny

Actually my good friend I rent from and who I live with have got all sorts of things going on garden wise and we are getting better every year (third year now). I did the research for the aquaponics system he set up and thats working quite well but I'm not sure if he's going to keep it going which will be sad if he does quit it as it does work really well. I should have hidden those self watering pots as he's right into them now and has 19 of them on the upstairs balcony too funny

I'm trying hard to keep him on the Aquaponics though as I found one can use Black Soldier Fly larvae for composting which inturn the larvae make really good fish food.

I know though I've been meaning to make a Kelvin Generator for the last year along with a scale Pyramid. cheers

Last edited by Somamech on Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarity I think.. its late downunder LOL)
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Hey Soma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Soma   Hey Soma Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:34 am

moon walk

ahhhhhhhhhhh yep your manager would be a good help..lol
and aquaponics..as in raising fish..??
i picked up a hydroponics bunch of stuff from the police..they got it in a raid ..
man i need more room to try it and from what i can see it would be expensive (electricity-wise) to run
but it sure would be nice to grow thur the winter

here's some snow for ya...it's slowing down but i will need to go out and shovel for the third time in a few...

my hemlock at the end of the patio
Hey Soma Hpim9410

my kitchen garden area..that is lavendar in the one corner and rosemary in the other..i'm kicking myself for forgetting to dig up the rosemary..but the lavendar has wintered over many times and is fine
i plant my green peppers in between the spokes of the old wagon wheel..it keeps them upright nicely
Hey Soma Hpim9411

and down the drive
Hey Soma Hpim9412

ok..out to shovel again..
wave
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Hey Soma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Soma   Hey Soma Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:34 am

Them pics are so nice and I will think about them on Wed as we got 35c down here in the Biggs and Soma land LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey Soma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Soma   Hey Soma Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Soma
Page 1 of 1